Dr. Barry Oppenheimer, DC

Dr. Barry Oppenheimer, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Male
Dr. Barry Oppenheimer, DC is a chiropractor in North Kansas City, MO. He specializes in chiropractic, orthopedic chiropractic, and more.

1802 Swift Ave

North Kansas City, MO 64116

Learn about Dr. Oppenheimer

This content was provided by Dr. Oppenheimer "Symptoms are what is on the surface. We focus on the underlying cause. Our mission is to help our patients correct any condition as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our diagnostic techniques use Applied Kinesiology, Chiropractic Platform. While our treatments may utilize any of the hundred techniques we know. Treatment techniques include skeletal manipulations, acupuncture, neurological, muscular and qi gong."

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Alternative Care
  • Applied Kinesiology
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic

Dr. Oppenheimer does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Education data for Dr. Oppenheimer is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Oppenheimer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Oppenheimer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Oppenheimer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Oppenheimer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Oppenheimer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Oppenheimer to family and friends

Dr. Oppenheimer's Performance

I traveled 75 miles to visit Dr. Oppenheimer because of piercing pains in my head. He found many other areas of my body out of alignment. He took the time to align each one and explained to me what he was doing so I would know as he worked. I felt very confident my body will heal since he...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Actually listens, explains what is going on with clarity. Helped me with things I'd been told by other doctors that I'd just have to live with. Very happy.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Barry looks at the root cause and takes his time to make the most appropriate treatment. Doesn't take the easy way out and prescribe a short term solution. Very insightful and careful with his work.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Oppenheimer is a very nice Doctor and a good bed side manner. I always trust that he will take care of the problem that I go in for.
Are you Dr. Oppenheimer?

Nearby providers with similar experience