Dr. Barry Marks, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Marks

Dr Barry Marks Chiropractor

1745 W Orangewood Ave Ste 114 Orange, CA 92868

Dr. Barry Marks, DC is a chiropractor in Orange, CA and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic in 1986 and specializes in chiropractic, orthopedic chiropractic, and more.

Dr. Marks accepts

Dr. Marks accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
State Farm
Zurich

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Marks treats your condition or procedure

• Physical Rehabilitation
  • Physical Therapy
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Spine Rehabilitation Exercises

I provide affordable, effective chiropractic care to relieve headaches, neck and back pain from car accident injuries as well as other painful conditions. We provide only the care you want and never pressure you to commit to long term care plans. Our office is warm and friendly and our patients are treated like family.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Marks?
Dr. Marks' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Barry Marks, DC
RecentMost Helpful
Outstanding experience. About 6weeks before I started treatment w Dr Marks I was in a 70mph head on collision. It was amazing cause initially I had no injuries until one day I was casually walking and when I stepped something in my neck shifted and all of a sudden I couldn't turn my head at all and every step and move I was in such agonizing pain I almost went to the hospital. I went to see a chiropractor up the road from my home for easy convenience, but when it comes to your body I've learned you should do a lot more research and go w recommendations. Dr. Marks was a family friends recommendation and i am so glad that I found him. After the first treatmentent I was already in significantly less pain could move a little bit AND he gave me stretches to do at home that where easy enough to remember and effective enough to make a huge difference. By my fifth session I felt like a whole knew person and was able to get back to my normal life. I'm telling you this man saved me and had me ba
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Marks, DC?
Excellent experience. Convenient appointment times. Responsive to my concerns: back and neck pain. Effective treatment plan that resulted in return to normal functioning.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Marks, DC?
Dr. Marks is very professional, knowledgeable, and knows how to treat neck and spine injuries. I came in when I started getting severe migraines, and once I was on his treatment plan I experienced fewer and fewer migraines, and now I don't get even mild headaches! He adapts treatment to each individual's need and way the body is healing and responding to treatment and explains exactly what is going on and how he is going to fix it. I highly recommend Dr. Marks for neck pain and headaches!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Marks, DC?
Dr. Marks is absolutely incredible! I have been experiencing severe back pain, and he was quick to find out exactly what was wrong and is constantly modifying my treatment in order to alleviate the pain. He is very knowledgeable about everything, and by far the best chiropractor that I have been to. I would recommend Dr. Marks' treatment to anyone and everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Marks, DC?
Dr.Marks is a very good doctor, he has help me a lot. I was in a car accident and have permanent damage to my neck and back. But with Dr. Marks help I have been able to live comfortably with little to no pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Marks, DC?
Great experienced chiropractor, pleasant office environment, staff is professional and very friendly. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Marks to all of my family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Marks, DC?
Dr. Barry Marks is the best chiropractor ever. I was rear-ended by another car a couple of months ago shortly afterwards, I began to have back and shoulder pain. I called his office and was able to schedule same day appointment. I went into his office for consult, x-rays and immediately started treatment 3 times a week. He also gave me some home exercises that helped vanish my pain. I got pregnant during my treatment. I still felt safe getting treated during pregnancy.I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Marks, DC?
Dr. Mark is the best chiropractor in Orange County, CA! He is incredibly easy to get an appt with, he works with you, he explains everything throughly, and makes sense you that you are getting the best care you possibly can get! I started seeing Dr. Marks 3 years ago when I began experiencing a lot of pain in my upper back and neck! I am glad that I went to see Dr. Marks and no one else, he knew exactly what was needed in order to help me feel better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Marks, DC?
I went to see Dr. Barry Marks right after my car accident. He's a really patient and understanding man. Really nice. He helped in showing me what was wrong with my neck and back, overall the way he approached my pain really helped. He goes out of his way to provide you with emails with small exercises that could be done at home as well to help with the recovery. Overall the procedures done to help with my recovery was very helpful and successful. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Marks, DC?
Dr. Marks is very friendly and knows what he's doing. He cares for his patients and if any questions you might have he can answer. The staff there is very positive and friendly and will assist you right away. Overall the whole atmosphere there is very calm and welcoming.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Marks, DC?
Dr. Marks is knowledgable and very friendly.He genuinely seemed interested in helping me to heal my neck and get to a better more balanced state of self. Love how quickly I'm in and out so I can go on about my day. Gives great chiropractic advice. The staff is so positive and friendly. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Marks, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Marks?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Marks treats patients.