Dr. Barry Davis, MD

Dr. Barry Davis, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Barry Davis, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Fort Pierce, FL. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Lawnwood Regional Medical Center and Heart Institute.

Learn about Dr. Davis

See how frequently Dr. Davis performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
Fracture Care
Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open

Dr. Davis's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Davis "We believe the most important aspects of providing quality care are listening to the needs of our patients and involving the patient in the treatment plan."

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Elbow Sprain
  • Femur Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Knee Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

• West Virginia University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Orthopedics Indianapolis
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Davis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Davis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davis to family and friends
Dr. Davis' Performance
Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I was able to bring my daughter in right away without an appointment at a time the doctor was not even due to take appointments. The doctor and staff worked quickly to treat my 3 yr old while helping her feel comfortable and relaxed at a frightening time. They truly went above and beyond for my little girl and we are very grateful.
Miami, FL |
The physician and the staff are above expectations . I am so pleased to have found such an excellent physician
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Our family has appreciated all the care and expert work from Dr: Davis. He's an outstanding physician. His patience and understanding cannot be described by words. Thank you for the great work you do and provide to all your patients!
in Vero Beach, FL |
My 11 year old son has a broken arm. We went to Dr. Davis today and I TRULY cannot tell you how impressed I was with the care we received. First the x-ray machine went down, so the staff informed everyone SEVERAL times as people came in to let us know why it was taking so long (not so long in my opinion for a Dr's office, about 20 minutes after the appointment time). This review don't give enough space to say everything basically he spent time explaining and giving choices and GREAT bedside...
in Palm Bay, FL |
I was injured in June of 2014 in an accident. My left foot was crushed and at the time we weren't sure if it could be saved. Dr. Davis operated on my foot and pinned all the toes and inserted rods in the side of my foot. He has been treating me for this injury for the past 2 1/2 yrs. and I wouldn't want anyone but him. Both he and his entire staff have been nothing but professional and caring. Dr. Davis takes the time to explain his treatments and to listen to any questions that I may have.
in Fort Pierce Florida |
My son was seen as a same day add in. We were seen with 45 minutes. Both Physician and staff were very friendly. The office does look old and needs to be updated but over all Dr.Davis is a great physician.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I had my surgery Friday, October 21 with Dr. Berry Davis everyone at Longwood hospital was so sweet I didn't feel uncomfortable at all I felt very safe Dr. Davis came in before the surgery to talk to me I could tell I was in very good hands!!! Dr. Berry Davis made me feel very comfortable!! Well my surgery went very well what I liked is they didn't rush me out of the hospital I would like to thank Dr. Barry Davis and all the staff at Longwood outpatient!! They are all sweet ??Michelle Wood
in Ft Pierce, FL |
He is the best one yet. Always has the patients best interest is highly skilled hand s. He is a Tennessee graduate they can be proud of I would highly recommend.Him...??
in Ft pierce |
HELPING FIX MY SON GROWTH PLATE...HE IS GREAT ALSO THE BEST TEAM OF STAFF BEHIND HIM????
in Port st. Lucie |
I not only worked with Dr. Davis as a professional but thanks to an ATV accident and a fractured fibula I became his patient. Of course with my luck I required surgery. I will say that Other than Dr. Davis being a huge Tennessee fan and wearing that god awful orange all the time he is an excellent surgeon and wonderful caregiver, I wouldn't go to anyone else! The Vols did something right by turning out this awesome Doc. Sincerely Your Wildcat rivalry
in Tuscaloosa, Al |
My experience with Dr. Davis & his SA was wonderful. I am from Alabama & had a very serious pelvic injury while visiting in Fl. Dr. Davis repaired me and though it was one of the worst experiences of my life, Dr. Davis was Awesome. I would highly recommend him.
in Jensen Beach, FL |
Dr. Davis repaired/saved my badly fractured femur when other orthopedic surgeons refused. I feel that I can walk today because of Dr. Davis care. I highly recommend Dr. Davis.
Have you seen Dr. Barry Davis, MD?
Are you Dr. Davis?