Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Female
Bari King, FNP
Bari King, FNP is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in West Jordan, UT.

Jordan Family Health

8846 S Redwood Rd Ste E121

West Jordan, UT 84088

• Altius Health Plans

Learn about Bari King

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Bari King does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Education data for Bari King is unavailable at this time.

Bari King has no awards or honors listed.

Bari King has no media or publications listed.

Bari King does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Bari King and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Bari King's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Bari King to family and friends
Bari King's Performance
Riverton UTAH |
I love Michelle King! I've been going to her for many years. She truly cares about her patients and what is best for them. She always has helpful suggestions for what you are going through. I usually end up getting sick when she's not there and have to go to someone else in the office , but for scheduled appointments I do prefer going to her! I hope she continues on for many many years and my insurance continues to cover me under her care!
in West Jordan, UT |
She takes plenty of time with me and answers all of my questions. She keeps reminding me to walk at least 30 minutes a day, which I really try to do because she said so! I enjoy my visits with her.
West Jordan, Utah |
Ms. King is very easy to talk to. She listens and I never feel rushed to finish the appointment.
in South Jordan, UT |
I've been seeing Bari King for over 10 years and find her very knowledgeable and interested in my welfare. I see her yearly for a thorough physical and intermittently as illnesses or concerns arise. She is very deliberate and thoughtful when advising me over any concerns. She, additionally, has a great sense of humor.
in South Jordan, UT |
I saw King due a chronic condition I have. She prescribed an antidepressant which has not been approved by the FDA for my condition and didn't even bother to find out what the underlying causes for my condition may be. I took it anyway and within an hour I started vomiting and I felt as if I'd pass out. This is the worst side effect I've ever experienced in my life, which is not surprising since I'm 100% sure King gave me the wrong medication. She's lucky I'm not suing her and the clinic.
in West Jordan, UT |
Very patient-oriented and answered my concerns. I would recommend her to family and friends without hesitation.
in South Jordan, UT |
I have been seeing Michelle for over 20 years. She is great!!
in Old Hickory, TN |
Wonderful practitioner, has been mine for about 25 years.
Old Hickory, TN |
She listens and is attentive
in west jordan utah |
high
My experience with Dr. King has been positive. I see her about 4 times a year and each time she answers all my questions and makes me feel comfortable to talk about anything I feel the need to talk about.
in South Jordan |
Is very concerned over her patients
in slc ut |
u guys do really good here, very nice, very friendly
in West Jordan Utah |
Michelle King and her nurse Angie are amazing.
Have you seen Bari King, FNP?
Are you Bari King?