Barclay Kenyon

Counseling •  Male

Barclay Kenyon
888 TURK ST San Francisco, CA 94102

Barclay Kenyon is a counselor in San Francisco, CA. He specializes in counseling.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Barclay Kenyon accepts

Barclay Kenyon accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Barclay Kenyon treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Barclay Kenyon...

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Barclay Kenyon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Barclay Kenyon

4.0

Barclay Kenyon?
Barclay Kenyon's Performance
What People Say About Barclay Kenyon
Being dubious of mental health practitioners, I went for my first appointment with Dr Kenyon with suspicion. I was stunned within that first hour. Dr Kenyon is a pleasant, interesting, intelligent, polite, insightful, and intuitive person. Almost 2 years later, I don't know what I'd do without him to help me through difficult times and come to terms with being me in spite of "it all". He has a keen sense of my true self and ALL my crazy, and helps me see for myself what I need to see to heal and progress. He draws me out respectfully and gently. Dr Kenyon has a strong yet approachable personality that makes me feel secure and able to trust him. Of course, this is MY experience with him. Not everyone clicks with every therapist that others might, and you should always try as many therapists as you need to find the one that YOU click with. I can't say enough good things about Dr Kenyon.
Meg – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Barclay Kenyon?
Barclay Kenyon has been my therapist, with varying degrees of frequency, for over nine years. I have worked with a handful of therapists, all with differing backgrounds and orientations, and have found his thoughtfulness, consistency, and intelligence to be extremely refreshing and valuable in our sessions. He has supported me through major life transitions -- relationship/trauma healing issues, career and creative development challenges, becoming a caregiver to sick parent -- and, although I work with different coaches/healers intermittently to focus on specific things here and there -- I return again to again to Barclay's office because he is very good at what he does. Great therapist. I recommend him highly.
Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Barclay Kenyon?
Wonderful therapist. So insightful, current in societal trends, able to connect the dots in a way that provides so much insight. Best couples counselor we have ever had.
Jul 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Barclay Kenyon?
Barclay was my therapist for a year and a half. With no explanation and no indication that he had any issues with our working together, he informed me via email that effective immediately, he was no longer my therapist. He failed to meet any of the ethics for terminating therapy. He abandoned me, he failed to provide an explanation even six months after the fact, and as a result, he left me far more deeply damaged than I was when I initially sought his help. Were he to have a conscience, he would find a new profession where his ability to forever scar those in already vulnerable conditions is reduced. I urge anyone considering therapy with Barclay not to do so.
Lisa in Burlingame – Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Barclay Kenyon?

How was your experience with Barclay Kenyon?

• Counseling