Barbie Burrage

Midwifery •  Female

Barbie Burrage
1531 W Swallow Rd Apt 32 Fort Collins, CO 80526

Barbie Burrage is a midwife in Fort Collins, CO. She specializes in midwifery.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Barbie Burrage accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Barbie Burrage treats your condition or procedure

Barbie Burrage's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Barbie Burrage

Barbie Burrage?
Barbie Burrage's Performance
What People Say About Barbie Burrage
We used Barbie for our last two births and I would highly recommend her to anyone. She has so much experience and understanding of the birthing process. The entire experience was so wonderful and so much better than the hospital experience. Anyone considering a homebirth should contact her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbie Burrage?
Barbie is an excellent homebirth midwife. She is incredibly skilled and knowledgeable as a Certified Professional Midwife, Licensed Midwife, and Registered Midwife. She was our midwife when our daughter was born 18 months ago and my husband and I were so pleased with her professionalism and warmth. I am due with our second in about five weeks and so excited to have another homebirth with her! I highly recommend her services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbie Burrage?
Barbie is an incredible midwife. She not only shows up but traveled to Wyoming to deliver my son and showed up in the middle of the night to deliver my daughter after having attended a very long birth just before me. She is incredibly competant in an emergency situation where we had to transport to the hospital and made sure to bring the placenta in case the doc wantd to see. She has attended births in the 3,000 range and that speaks to the fact of how many people use her over and over again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbie Burrage?
My experience with Barbie Burrage was AMAZING! She did all my prenatal care and was at my birth! She was always so understanding and personal. She was there when we needed her but she wasn't in our face about anything. And her advice was always amazing and helpful. I will use her on EVERY pregnancy I have that she is able to be my midwife. We had a sweet quiet birth; her care was outstanding! I would recommend Barbie to everyone that is looking for a midwife.
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbie Burrage?
Barbie is an experienced and understanding midwife, and both my husband and I have been pleased with the care that we have received from her during this pregnancy, as well as with our first. Not sure why there is such a terrible review here, as I have only ever known Barbie as being very punctual to return calls, courteous and flexible while scheduling, friendly to our older child, as well as warm and informative during the appointments. Our birth experience was awesome, too! very pleased. :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbie Burrage?
Absolutely recommend. Sounds like the other review is talking about a totally different person. Barbie has delivered all three of my children at home. She is extremely kind and compassionate, amazing with my older children as they have grown up, but also very professional and thorough. We chose Barbie because of her easy going nature that always brings peace to every situation, and especially to every birth. She is qualified, dependable, and always available to listen and go the extra mile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbie Burrage?
Barbie is a wonderful midwife! She is very caring and good with me and my two boys when they come with to appointments. I love how she is at births, quiet, calm and so helpful. The birth of our second son with her was such a wonderful experience. I had her all through my second pregnancy and and now again as I am about 7 months along with our third.
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbie Burrage?
Barbie is an AMAZING midwife and I would recommend her to everyone! Starting off her career in the hospital setting, she works hard to maintain all the skills & trainings needed for patient/baby care & safety. I feel she goes above & beyond her call, providing the medical needs of a midwife but also the love & care of a doula. We've had 2 kids at home using her services with #3 due soon! Her reputation speaks for itself... she has more returning clients than any other midwife I know!
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbie Burrage?
Barbie Burrage was my midwife for 2 of my children and assisted on my second daughters birth (this is why we chose her for our last 2 births). She is an amazing midwife, not only with the knowledge she has but with the personal connection she creates with her clients. She guides and supports you through every aspect of pregnancy. We ate truly blessed to have had her at our sides.
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbie Burrage?
I would not recommend at all. We left her in our first trimester due to carelessness, lack of returned phone calls in a timely manner, rudeness, and very belittling. I have children and they weren't comfortable with her! I would have loved a home birth but would not trust this woman to even show up let alone provide compassionate care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbie Burrage?

How was your experience with Barbie Burrage?

Barbie Burrage is a midwife in Fort Collins, CO. She specializes in midwifery.

• Midwifery