Barbara Strote, LCSW

CounselingFemaleAge 68

Counseling

Barbara Strote, LCSW is a Counselor in Kennewick, WA. Her office accepts new patients.

Barbara Strote, LCSW

Barb Strote Counseling & EAP

8390 W Gage Blvd Ste 209 Kennewick, WA 99336

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"Brief solution focused therapy helping clients find answers from within themselves to solve their day to day or other concerns. Contracted with 35 EAPs both local and regional/national to provide services on a personal an..."

- Barbara Strote, LCSW

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Barbara Strote treats your condition or procedure

Barbara Strote's conditions and procedures:

• Affective Disorders, Psychotic
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Counseling

Barbara Strote accepts

Barbara Strote accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Asuris Northwest Health
First Choice Health
Kaiser Permanente

Barbara Strote's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Barbara Strote

Based on 1 rating

Barbara Strote

Ms. Strote porovided help to me during a very stressful time in my life when I needed to make important decisions. She was professional and helpful, and accommodated my schedule. She asked questions to help illuminate what I already knew about what I needed to do, and provided vital feedback. Her wisdom helped me remove myself from a situation where there was much negativity outside me & beyond my control. My life now is in a much happier place, a more positive environment, and I am at peace.
May 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbara Strote, LCSW?

How was your experience with Barbara Strote?

Brief solution focused therapy helping clients find answers from within themselves to solve their day to day or other concerns. Contracted with 35 EAPs...Read more

I have been a licensed social worker for 15 years and in private practice for about 6 years. I focus on brief solution-focused therapy and specialize in employee assistance programs.

• Counseling

1997
Walla Walla College--Msw
1995
Washington State University Tri-Cities

Is Barbara Strote, LCSW accepting new patients?

Barbara Strote, LCSW generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Barbara Strote's profile to make an appointment.

Does Barbara Strote, LCSW accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Barbara Strote accepts your insurance.

What are Barbara Strote, LCSW's top areas of care?

Barbara Strote frequently treats Affective Disorders, Psychotic, Counseling Services, and Marital Counseling. See all procedures and conditions Barbara Strote treats.

Where is Barbara Strote, LCSW's office located?

Barbara Strote's office is located at 8390 W Gage Blvd Ste 209, Kennewick, WA 99336. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Barbara Strote, LCSW offer telehealth services?

Barbara Strote has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Barbara Strote, LCSW?

Barb Strote Counseling & EAP