Barbara Maurer, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Marriage & Family Therapy

Barbara Maurer, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Osterville, MA.

Barbara Maurer, LMFT
901 Main St Osterville, MA 02655

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Barbara Maurer treats your condition or procedure

Barbara Maurer accepts

Barbara Maurer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Barbara Maurer

3.7

I was not happy with Barbara's thoughts to help me through my crisis. I put my full trust in her and followed her suggestion to tee. It is in my humble opinion that Barbara doesn't look at the bigger picture and the ramifications of her suggestions. In this case, her suggestions caused me to lose everything! Ultimately I switched counselors, even my current counselor agreed that this was horrible advice given to me by Barbara. She is a nice lady and I believe her intentions are good however, there are much better counsels out there with better advice then what she has to offer.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbara Maurer, LMFT?

How was your experience with Barbara Maurer?