Barbara Henricks, MDIV
Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling•Female•Age 58
Barbara Henricks, MDIV is a Addiction and Substance Abuse Counselor in Exeter, NH. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Barbara Henricks to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Addiction & Substance Abuse Counselors in your area
I am here to help with whatever goal you have for comi..."
- Barbara Henricks, MDIV
At a Glance
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Low Wait TimesPatients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
Experience and Background Checks
Barbara Henricks' conditions and procedures:
- Adjustment Disorder
- Adolescent Counseling
- Behavior Modification
- Crisis Intervention
- Depressive Disorders
- Drug Abuse
- Drug Testing
- Individual Therapy
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychotherapy Services
- Relaxation Therapy
- Stress Management
Search for your insurance provider
Barbara Henricks accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Barbara Henricks accepts the following insurance:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
- Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- United Healthcare