Barbara Crafts, PSY

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Marriage & Family Therapy

Barbara Crafts, PSY is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Hemet, CA.

Barbara Crafts, PSY

Redwood Counseling A Licensed Clinical Social Worker Professional Corp

132 S Thompson St Hemet, CA 92543

Barbara Crafts' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Barbara Crafts

1.0

Based on 1 rating

In 1999, I met with Ms. Crafts, who I was asked to meet with by my then wife, who made a false accusation against me that I had abused my 1 1/2-year-old son. Ms. Crafts bought into the false accusation by my wife (through who she was being paid). I had three meetings with Ms. Crafts, along with my son. All we did was look at each other during these meetings, and, then to break up the boredom, I would find toys for my son. On the last meeting, Ms. Crafts told me I would meet with her and my son, at which time she told me I would "admit" what I had done to my son. Prior to that meeting, I sent Ms. Crafts by fax a letter, outlining the facts of the situation, that the accusation was declared false after an investigation. When I arrived at her office, I asked Ms. Crafts if she had received my letter. She stated "no". On the desk behind her was my letter. I admitted nothing to my son. Ms. Crafts is a liar and is unqualified to practice counseling.
Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbara Crafts, PSY?

How was your experience with Barbara Crafts?