Barbara Bryant, ARNP

Pain Management (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

18 Reviews

Barbara Bryant, ARNP is a pain management nurse practitioner in Gig Harbor, WA. She specializes in pain management (nurse practitioner) and nursing (nurse practitioner).

Barbara Bryant accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Barbara Bryant treats your condition or procedure

Barbara Bryant's conditions and procedures:

• Bone Pain
  • Muscle Pain
  • Neck Pain
  • Pain in Extremities
  • Pain Rehabilitation and Management
  • Pain, Intractable

I believe that the therapeutic relationship begins with listening to my clients so that I can be a good guide in their health care. I am also a strong believer in the mind-body relationship and feel that the two cannot and should not be treated as separate.

• Pain Management (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Vanderbilt University

Barbara Bryant's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Barbara Bryant

2.8

Barbara Bryant?
Barbara Bryant's Performance
What People Say About Barbara Bryant, ARNP
She spoke more about herself than about the reason why I was there. I was told to follow up with the doctor instead of her. Waste of a copay.
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbara Bryant, ARNP?
I was Barbara's patient for over 3 years before she relocated. Medication has been a challenge for me, but Barbara would consistently work to find solutions. She is a genuine practitioner that truly cares about her patients. She will be missed in Orlando!
Thank you for sharing this with us. We are...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbara Bryant, ARNP?
I cannot say enough good things about Barbara. I don’t think she is phony, for five years she has championed my wellness and worked with me through the hard times. She had saved my life and is an amazing practitioner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbara Bryant, ARNP?
I did not like working with Barbara. She has a manner that comes across as a forced cheery demeanor. Her answers to my questions came off as rehearsed lines, and she tended to repeat them. I have demanding work, and needed to move appointments around. She was harsh with me when she had to give me Rxs between appointments and scolded me for not "taking care of my health." After 6 months of this, I will not be seeing her anymore. Her office staff was rude as well, I did not enjoy being there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbara Bryant, ARNP?
Barbara Bryant acts like she has a studio audience. If she had a mirror in her office, she would never give the patient even a glance. Over-the-top cheerfulness that disappears instantly if she is displeased
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbara Bryant, ARNP?
Barbara Bryant seems pathologically? in need of friends. She acts like some kind of demented southern belle, thinking it is cute to say things like "Oh, sugar booger!" Yuck
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbara Bryant, ARNP?
Personally, if you need to go to someone who understands anxiety and depression she is one of the people that I believe actually understands it. I'm not sure on other conditions but i wouldn't be surprised if she is good with those too, but like i said i only have experience with anxiety and depression. Also, and I believe this is very important, she is a very friendly person who will listen to you seems to care a lot. I've experienced nothing but good from going to her so far.
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbara Bryant, ARNP?

How was your experience with Barbara Bryant?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Barbara Bryant treats patients.

70% Patient experience rating, 1% higher than the national average