Barbara Blot

Midwifery •  Female

Barbara Blot
16600 NE 8th Ave North Miami Beach, FL 33162

Barbara Blot is a midwife in North Miami Beach, FL. She specializes in midwifery.

Barbara Blot accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Barbara Blot treats your condition or procedure

Barbara Blot's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Barbara Blot

3.7

Barbara Blot?
Barbara Blot's Performance
What People Say About Barbara Blot
From the moment I met her I knew she was the perfect match for my family and I. I felt absolutely comfortable and cared for. Our appointments were more than just medical and I felt very blessed that I was able to really talk to her and she was always available to listen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbara Blot?
Absolutely disgusting treatment! Barbara Blot abandoned me and my baby just 2 days after I gave birth! I had a medical emergency days after I gave birth and when I contacted Barbara to inform her she ignored my calls and texts. I ended up going to the emergency room because this woman chose to neglect her duties. She asked me for money while I was in labour (literally in between my contractions)! She is an embarrassment to real midwives and health care professionals who genuinely care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbara Blot?
If I can give this woman a -5 star rating I would. But as a husband and father I am repulsed at the lack of quality of care Barbara Blot provided my wife. The quality of care my wife received was absolute rubbish and I do not wish this horrible experience on anyone only to go through this type of emotional distress. What should have been a beautiful, memorable moment for us, turned into a nightmare that we are still living with to this day! This woman DID NOT have our best interests at heart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbara Blot?
Omg! I love Barbara. She is awesome, patient, kind and so understanding. Always to answers questions as detailed and honest as possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbara Blot?
I love Barbara! She is so kind and knowledgeable. I wouldn't trust my pregnancy care to any other midwife in the world.
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbara Blot?

How was your experience with Barbara Blot?

• Midwifery