Barbara Bapst, RD

DieteticsFemaleAge 56

Barbara Bapst
2147 Mt Holly Huntersville Rd Charlotte, NC 28214

Barbara Bapst, RD is a Dietitian in Charlotte, NC. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Barbara Bapst to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Dietitians in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

• High Cholesterol
  • Metabolic Syndrome
  • Nutritional Counseling

Barbara Bapst accepts

Barbara Bapst accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
Blue Options PPO

Barbara Bapst's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Barbara Bapst

Barbara Bapst?
  • Appointment scheduling (8)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (8)
  • Explained conditions well (8)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
Barb is God send. I had severe pain whenever I ate. I couldn't take medication without having terrible (& at times terrifying) side effects. My family doctor knew something was wrong but was not sure what. The gastro doctors dismissed my concerns saying I was having panic attacks. Barb listened to me & put me on a detox/ wellness path to help my body recover. I've finally started gaining weight & know what foods to avoid. She was so insightful and helped me get back to myself naturally!
Jenn in Concord, NC – Jun 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbara Bapst, RD?
Barbara has helped me for many years and provided excellent service. She stays well informed with the latest nutritional research, is a wonderful listener and works hard to put together a plan and suggestions for my nutritional goals. She has alway shown genuine care and concern for my success.
Mar 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbara Bapst, RD?
I have been trying to tell my doctors that I have headaches and am very tired all the time. I am of normal weight and appear to be very healthy so my complaints often get dismissed. Barbara is the first healthcare provider that has helped me to understand that the food that I am eating is potentially causing my problems. I had the LEAP MRT testing done and am working through reintroducing foods. Barbara is a great resource; helpful, patient and knowledgable.
Sharon in Concord, NC – Feb 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbara Bapst, RD?
Barbara has been a wonderful resource and has helped me with even the most complicated of issues. I have admittedly been a challenge for her, but she is patient and tenacious in helping me find a solution and I am actually seeing real results! My interactions with her have been extremely therapeutic and unbelievably helpful. She has provided exceptional insight and her knowledge of nutrition and health is impressive. I have and will continue to recommend her to family and friends.
MD Lee in Rock Hill, SC – Feb 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbara Bapst, RD?
I'm Lisa. I have many food sensitive's and allergies, high cholesterol, and I'm pre diabetic. Barbara's training in functional (integrative) nutrition is the main reason I chose to see her. I needed someone who go at the root of my problem. I've gone from a size 18 to an 8, my blood sugar is normal as well as my cholesterol. I no longer have ANY brain fog and know exactly what to eat. I also have a lot more energy. I recommend Barbara to anyone who wants to live a healthy lifestyle.
Lisa R Coleman in Charlotte,NC – Feb 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbara Bapst, RD?
My husband and I both enjoyed working with Barbara. From the moment I called to make an appointment, I felt very at ease talking with her. She really listens to your concerns and makes every effort to help. We used the LEAP diet through her and as tough as that diet can be, she made it seem a little easier, by giving us options when we needed them and being very specific about other foods when we felt like there were too many options. We would most definitely recommend her.
Charlotte, NC – Feb 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Barbara Bapst, RD?

How was your experience with Barbara Bapst?

Believes in a holistic approach to nutrition counseling. Advocates use of whole foods, regular exercise, high-quality supplements, and restorative techniques,...Read more

After completing my Biology degree, I realized that working in the lab setting just wasn't for me.  I had the strong desire to work in a field that...Read more

• Dietetics

East Carolina University / Brody School of Medicine

Is Barbara Bapst, RD accepting new patients?

Barbara Bapst, RD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Barbara Bapst's profile to make an appointment.

Does Barbara Bapst, RD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Barbara Bapst accepts your insurance.

What are Barbara Bapst, RD's top areas of care?

Barbara Bapst frequently treats Cancer, Celiac Disease, and Chronic Diseases. See all procedures and conditions Barbara Bapst treats.

Where is Barbara Bapst, RD's office located?

Barbara Bapst's office is located at 2147 Mt Holly Huntersville Rd, Charlotte, NC 28214. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Barbara Bapst, RD offer telehealth services?

Barbara Bapst has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Barbara Bapst, RD?

2147 Mt Holly Huntersville Rd Charlotte, NC 28214