Barbara Bapst, RD

Barbara Bapst, RD

Dietetics  |
Barbara Bapst, RD is a dietetics provider who practices in Charlotte, NC. She is 53 years old. Read her story

5200 Park Rd Ste 200C

Charlotte, NC 28209

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina

Learn about Barbara Bapst

Barbara Bapst's bio

This content was provided by Barbara Bapst "After completing my Biology degree, I realized that working in the lab setting just wasn't for me. I had the strong desire to work in a field that would help people become the healthiest they could be. This prompted me to get my Master's degree in Nutrition and become a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist. Nutrition has been a passion of mine from an early age. It is a science that is forever changing, which for me, keeps it forever interesting! I love to share that with people."

This content was provided by Barbara Bapst "Believes in a holistic approach to nutrition counseling. Advocates use of whole foods, regular exercise, high-quality supplements, and restorative techniques, such as yoga and meditation to foster good health. However, she meets people where they are at in the behavior change process. Encourages gradual goal-setting to promote longterm change that lasts a lifetime. A full nutrition assessment is done on every client during the first visit. Then the client is aided in setting specific goals and given help in meal planning. Additional guidance on appropriate supplementation and mindfulness techniques may be given if the client desires."

• Dietetics

Barbara Bapst does not have any board certifications listed.

• Celiac Disease
  • Metabolic Syndrome
  • Weight Loss

• Diet Counseling
  • Nutritional Counseling

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• East Carolina University / Brody School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • U Nc-Chapel Hill/Carolina Chldns Hosp
    Other Education | Completed

Barbara Bapst has no awards or honors listed.

Barbara Bapst has no media or publications listed.

Barbara Bapst does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Barbara Bapst and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Barbara Bapst's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Barbara Bapst to family and friends
Barbara Bapst's Performance
in Concord, NC |
Barb is God send. I had severe pain whenever I ate. I couldn't take medication without having terrible (& at times terrifying) side effects. My family doctor knew something was wrong but was not sure what. The gastro doctors dismissed my concerns saying I was having panic attacks. Barb listened to me & put me on a detox/ wellness path to help my body recover. I've finally started gaining weight & know what foods to avoid. She was so insightful and helped me get back to myself naturally!
Barbara has helped me for many years and provided excellent service. She stays well informed with the latest nutritional research, is a wonderful listener and works hard to put together a plan and suggestions for my nutritional goals. She has alway shown genuine care and concern for my success.
in Concord, NC |
I have been trying to tell my doctors that I have headaches and am very tired all the time. I am of normal weight and appear to be very healthy so my complaints often get dismissed. Barbara is the first healthcare provider that has helped me to understand that the food that I am eating is potentially causing my problems. I had the LEAP MRT testing done and am working through reintroducing foods. Barbara is a great resource; helpful, patient and knowledgable.
in Rock Hill, SC |
Barbara has been a wonderful resource and has helped me with even the most complicated of issues. I have admittedly been a challenge for her, but she is patient and tenacious in helping me find a solution and I am actually seeing real results! My interactions with her have been extremely therapeutic and unbelievably helpful. She has provided exceptional insight and her knowledge of nutrition and health is impressive. I have and will continue to recommend her to family and friends.
in Charlotte,NC |
I'm Lisa. I have many food sensitive's and allergies, high cholesterol, and I'm pre diabetic. Barbara's training in functional (integrative) nutrition is the main reason I chose to see her. I needed someone who go at the root of my problem. I've gone from a size 18 to an 8, my blood sugar is normal as well as my cholesterol. I no longer have ANY brain fog and know exactly what to eat. I also have a lot more energy. I recommend Barbara to anyone who wants to live a healthy lifestyle.
Charlotte, NC |
My husband and I both enjoyed working with Barbara. From the moment I called to make an appointment, I felt very at ease talking with her. She really listens to your concerns and makes every effort to help. We used the LEAP diet through her and as tough as that diet can be, she made it seem a little easier, by giving us options when we needed them and being very specific about other foods when we felt like there were too many options. We would most definitely recommend her.
Have you seen Barbara Bapst, RD?
Are you Barbara Bapst?