Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD

Marriage & Family Therapy •  Female

Dr. Rosabal

Psychotherapy Associates of Broward

7450 Griffin Rd Ste 250 Davie, FL 33314

Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD is a marriage & family therapist in Davie, FL. She specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Family And Marriage Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Rosabal accepts

Dr. Rosabal accepts the following insurance:

Aetna POS
Aetna PPO
AvMed
Cigna POS
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Rosabal treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Rosabal's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Stress

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD...

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Dr. Rosabal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rosabal

Dr. Rosabal?
Dr. Rosabal's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Rosabal for several months and she has already helped tremendously, our marriage and both of us individually. Not only is she extremely caring and compassionate but she is also extremely intelligent and effective in the counseling process. You will never feel like you are in a cold Doctor’s office—it always feels warm and welcoming. We highly recommend Dr. Rosabal—she has been a life changer for us.
Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
I saw Dr. Rosabal for approximately one year and found the experience to be tremendously helpful. The atmosphere in the office is always pleasant and most of the time I did not feel like I was speaking with a therapist, but with an attentive friend who often contributed helpful and supportive insights. My understanding is that the best therapists operate this way. Making you feel comfortable and safe so that you can express yourself without fear of judgment. I would not hesitate to recommend her services to anyone!
Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
Dr. Rosabal is kind, insightful, encouraging and compassionate. She helped me navigate the aftermath of a personal tragedy with grace and dignity and instilled me with a sense of confidence and resolve to move forward.
HI, none – Dec 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
From the way she warmly invites you to share whatever troubles you, listens and responds to you without judgement but instead offers advice by providing another perspective/lens through which to view the situation you are in, you will find Dr. Rosabal to be fully engaged and artful in dealing with the most sensitive matters. She is very professional and equally approachable, focused and yet relaxed, intently listening versus writing notes throughout...she quickly earns your trust and gratitude!
JL in Cooper City – Nov 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
I've been seeing Dr. Rosabal for a few years now, and I can say that she is by far the most competent, caring and pro-active therapist I've ever worked with. I have seen many therapists and I've been in and out of therapy for a long time. Where other therapists provide 'quick-fixes' and awkward silences, Dr. Rosabal inspires introspection and employs useful, PRACTICAL, therapeutic techniques. Dr. Rosabal has been my therapist longer than any other therapist, and hopefully, she will be my last.
P H in Davie – Jun 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
Dr. Rosabal is the absolute best. She has grown to be not only a trusted advisor for me, but she's reliable and incredibly insightful. Don't know what I would have done over the past couple months without her!
Jessica in Miami – Mar 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
Dr. Rosabal has been fantastic. I had never been to therapy and was always suspicious, but my wife and I were having some marital issues so we decided to visit Dr. Rosabal. She really has taken the time to get to know the both of us and allowed us to see things that we definitely would not have been able to see on our own. She is a great listener but also gives great insight into why you're feeling what you're feeling and what it means. Would recommend her to any and everyone.
Eric – Apr 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
Dr. Rosabal provides a warm and welcoming environment as soon as one walks into her room. Her personality makes you feel like you're talking to a close friend as opposed to a professional therapist. She and I often share in a laugh before diving into my problems, which always puts me at ease. With her, there's a sense of 'all will be O.K.', which is hard to find. I recommend her to anyone who, not only desires professional help, but also a friend who genuinely wants to listen and help you.
Hollywood, FL – Feb 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
Dr Rosabal is a wonderful therapist! She's professional, kind, considerate, and truly cares about the well-being of her patients. I've been seeing her for about a year now, and I've grown so much as a person with her help. My self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-worth have improved tremendously. I am continuously progressing and working on myself, and I love the fact that she is always there by my side. I would definitely recommend her to everyone!
Amanda Reiss in Hollywood, FL – Feb 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
She is welcoming, engaging and completely non-judge mental of absolutely all issues. Works through issues without ever making you feel embarrassed or uncomfortable.
Andrea in Florida – Dec 13, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
Dr. Rosabal is a caring and compassionate therapist. She has helped my family so much. I was going through a very difficult time and having her involved made it seem much more tolerable . She is excellent!!
Diana Diaz in Miramar, Fl – Dec 12, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
Dr. Rosabal is a caring psychotherapist who had helped me in the past year more than words can say.
Dec 12, 2015
Very kind and attentive.
M I in Weston, FL – Dec 12, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
Dr Rosabal is very caring and insightful. I felt she truly cared about me.
Dec 12, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
I came to Dr. Babette Rosabal at a time in my life when I was lost in more ways than one. Dr. Rosabal is open-minded and genuine and honest and kind: qualities that you would not only look for in a therapist but more importantly in a friend. She provided a judgement free environment where open dialogue felt easy, where I could ask & answer the hard questions that led to observable self growth. In many ways Dr. Rosabal frankly saved my life. I highly recommend the services that she provides.
Matthew J. in Pembroke Pines, FL – Dec 12, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
She is the best thing that has ever happened to me! She has helped me tremendously and I would recommend everyone to go to her!
Ft Lauderdale, FL – Dec 12, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
Dr. Rosabal is as professional and experienced as they come. Her insight into our family issues was spot on and extremely helpful. If your having issues at home with your family or spouse i highly recommend Dr. Rosbal.
William Mcclure in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Dec 12, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
It's always a pleasure coming to Dr Rosabal's sessions. The ambiance is relaxing and it smells great. Dr. Rosabal actively listens to what you say and offers her insights. She's patient and cares about her patients.
Hollywood, FL – Dec 12, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
Dr. Rosabal to me and my kids. We were referred to her by a family member and couldn't have been any happier with her services.
Vanessa in Miami, FL – Dec 12, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
Highly competent, caring, and loving
Gil in PP – Dec 12, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rosabal?

Client care and Confidentiality