Marriage & Family Therapy  |
Female
Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD
Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD is a marriage & family therapy provider who practices in Davie, FL. She has been practicing for 5 years.

7450 Griffin Rd Ste 250

Davie, FL 33314

• AvMed

Learn about Dr. Rosabal

Client care and Confidentiality

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Child & Adolescent Psychoanalysis
  • Counseling

Dr. Rosabal does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjustment Disorder

• Research Internship
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Hypmosis and Meditation
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Dr. Rosabal has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rosabal has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rosabal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosabal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rosabal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosabal to family and friends
Dr. Rosabal's Performance
in Davie |
I've been seeing Dr. Rosabal for a few years now, and I can say that she is by far the most competent, caring and pro-active therapist I've ever worked with. I have seen many therapists and I've been in and out of therapy for a long time. Where other therapists provide 'quick-fixes' and awkward silences, Dr. Rosabal inspires introspection and employs useful, PRACTICAL, therapeutic techniques. Dr. Rosabal has been my therapist longer than any other therapist, and hopefully, she will be my last.
in Miami |
Dr. Rosabal is the absolute best. She has grown to be not only a trusted advisor for me, but she's reliable and incredibly insightful. Don't know what I would have done over the past couple months without her!
Dr. Rosabal has been fantastic. I had never been to therapy and was always suspicious, but my wife and I were having some marital issues so we decided to visit Dr. Rosabal. She really has taken the time to get to know the both of us and allowed us to see things that we definitely would not have been able to see on our own. She is a great listener but also gives great insight into why you're feeling what you're feeling and what it means. Would recommend her to any and everyone.
Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Rosabal provides a warm and welcoming environment as soon as one walks into her room. Her personality makes you feel like you're talking to a close friend as opposed to a professional therapist. She and I often share in a laugh before diving into my problems, which always puts me at ease. With her, there's a sense of 'all will be O.K.', which is hard to find. I recommend her to anyone who, not only desires professional help, but also a friend who genuinely wants to listen and help you.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr Rosabal is a wonderful therapist! She's professional, kind, considerate, and truly cares about the well-being of her patients. I've been seeing her for about a year now, and I've grown so much as a person with her help. My self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-worth have improved tremendously. I am continuously progressing and working on myself, and I love the fact that she is always there by my side. I would definitely recommend her to everyone!
in Florida |
She is welcoming, engaging and completely non-judge mental of absolutely all issues. Works through issues without ever making you feel embarrassed or uncomfortable.
in Miramar, Fl |
Dr. Rosabal is a caring and compassionate therapist. She has helped my family so much. I was going through a very difficult time and having her involved made it seem much more tolerable . She is excellent!!
Dr. Rosabal is a caring psychotherapist who had helped me in the past year more than words can say.
in Weston, FL |
Very kind and attentive.
Dr Rosabal is very caring and insightful. I felt she truly cared about me.
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
I came to Dr. Babette Rosabal at a time in my life when I was lost in more ways than one. Dr. Rosabal is open-minded and genuine and honest and kind: qualities that you would not only look for in a therapist but more importantly in a friend. She provided a judgement free environment where open dialogue felt easy, where I could ask & answer the hard questions that led to observable self growth. In many ways Dr. Rosabal frankly saved my life. I highly recommend the services that she provides.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
She is the best thing that has ever happened to me! She has helped me tremendously and I would recommend everyone to go to her!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Rosabal is as professional and experienced as they come. Her insight into our family issues was spot on and extremely helpful. If your having issues at home with your family or spouse i highly recommend Dr. Rosbal.
Hollywood, FL |
It's always a pleasure coming to Dr Rosabal's sessions. The ambiance is relaxing and it smells great. Dr. Rosabal actively listens to what you say and offers her insights. She's patient and cares about her patients.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Rosabal to me and my kids. We were referred to her by a family member and couldn't have been any happier with her services.
in PP |
Highly competent, caring, and loving
Dr Rosabal has been such an asset to my life. She's amazing.
in Hialeah |
Excellent, and professional..
Have you seen Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
Are you Dr. Rosabal?