Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Marriage & Family Therapy

Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Davie, FL. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD

Psychotherapy Associates of Broward

7450 Griffin Rd Davie, FL 33314 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

"Client care and Confidentiality"

- Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Rosabal treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Rosabal's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Stress

Dr. Rosabal accepts

Dr. Rosabal accepts the following insurance:

Aetna POS

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rosabal

7.8431372549019605%

Dr. Rosabal

Dr. Rosabal is the one!
There are so many things that weigh heavily on you when you decide to go to therapy as a couple. One big one is picking the right person to go see and that fear of, “what if this doesn’t work?” I promise you, Dr. Rosabal is the one and it does work. From the moment you make that appointment, she makes it an easy and comfortable process. She’s great at what she does, is very knowledgeable, kind, fun, super down to earth and most importantly, she’s honest. We’re 5 months in and we do not regret making the decision to see her. As a matter of fact, our only regret is not having gone sooner! We have grown immensely as a couple in such a short period of time. I credit her with helping us save our marriage. She really has turned things around for us.
the.year.we.made.it.work.2022 – May 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
For the very best in psychotherapy...
Dr. Rosabal is a gifted psychotherapist who intently listens and provides insight in a very gentle way without ever being judgmental. She is so wonderful to talk to and puts you at ease immediately with her kind and nurturing demeanor. Everything about her… from her calming voice to the very soothing and patient way she responds to you… makes you feel you can open up to her about anything. My husband and I have met with her together and separately, and so have our teenage daughter and oldest son for sessions on various matters of concern to each of us. She has earned our utmost respect and trust and none of us could imagine being more at ease with any other therapist. With Dr. Rosabal, you can sense her sincere desire to help you through whatever challenges you are facing. She epitomizes the very best of what the profession of psychotherapy may offer. Our family truly feels blessed to have her assistance whenever needed.
Whitney Family – Apr 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr. Rosabal for over a year now and each time we meet I look forward to it. Dr. Rosabal is kind, caring, professional and attentive and has helped me through many personal struggles. If you are looking to do some internal work and want to see results I highly recommend her. Dr. Rosabal has proven to me that she has a constant personal interest in each of her clients and I am grateful I found her.
Dec 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
Dr Rosabal has guided me through a few of life’s major transitions. She has helped me discover many things about myself, which in turn gave me the strength and courage to live life less out of fear and more out of love. I trust her so much, I have even recommended Dr Rosabal to a couple of friends.
Dec 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
I love Dr. Rosabal with all my heart. She has helped me so much through all of my issues. From the day I had my first appointment with her, I felt the most comfortable in thoroughly discussing my personal life obstacles with her. What I really like about Dr. Rosabal is that not only is she serious when discussing important matters, but we can also exchange a laugh with one another—no therapy session must be straight-faced and serious. I will continue to see Dr. Rosabal face-to-face while living in FL, but also virtually if it ever came to it.
Jami – May 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
Dr Rosabal has saved my marriage. She has taught us the importance of an open communication and how to understand each other’s perspectives. I cannot recommend her enough! She is a game changer! So caring, thoughtful, and passionate in her profession. I shopped therapist prior to finding her and I have no regrets.
Bekah – Aug 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
Dr. Rosabal is absolutely amazing! She is compassionate, understanding, and professional. I began seeing her after I went through a traumatic time in my life, and she helped me find myself again. Prior to seeing Dr. Rosabal, I had never gone to therapy. I was scared to speak to a stranger about my own thoughts however, Dr. Rosabal made me feel comfortable right away. She has become an important part in my self-discovery and I am very thankful for her. Dr. Rosabal's office is very clean and cozy. My appointments are never rushed; she respects my time and always sends me a friendly appointment reminder via text message. I would highly recommend Dr. Rosabal!
Michelle – Jun 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Rosabal for several months and she has already helped tremendously, our marriage and both of us individually. Not only is she extremely caring and compassionate but she is also extremely intelligent and effective in the counseling process. You will never feel like you are in a cold Doctor’s office—it always feels warm and welcoming. We highly recommend Dr. Rosabal—she has been a life changer for us.
Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
I saw Dr. Rosabal for approximately one year and found the experience to be tremendously helpful. The atmosphere in the office is always pleasant and most of the time I did not feel like I was speaking with a therapist, but with an attentive friend who often contributed helpful and supportive insights. My understanding is that the best therapists operate this way. Making you feel comfortable and safe so that you can express yourself without fear of judgment. I would not hesitate to recommend her services to anyone!
Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
Dr. Rosabal is kind, insightful, encouraging and compassionate. She helped me navigate the aftermath of a personal tragedy with grace and dignity and instilled me with a sense of confidence and resolve to move forward.
HI, none – Dec 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
From the way she warmly invites you to share whatever troubles you, listens and responds to you without judgement but instead offers advice by providing another perspective/lens through which to view the situation you are in, you will find Dr. Rosabal to be fully engaged and artful in dealing with the most sensitive matters. She is very professional and equally approachable, focused and yet relaxed, intently listening versus writing notes throughout...she quickly earns your trust and gratitude!
JL in Cooper City – Nov 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
I've been seeing Dr. Rosabal for a few years now, and I can say that she is by far the most competent, caring and pro-active therapist I've ever worked with. I have seen many therapists and I've been in and out of therapy for a long time. Where other therapists provide 'quick-fixes' and awkward silences, Dr. Rosabal inspires introspection and employs useful, PRACTICAL, therapeutic techniques. Dr. Rosabal has been my therapist longer than any other therapist, and hopefully, she will be my last.
P H in Davie – Jun 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
Dr. Rosabal is the absolute best. She has grown to be not only a trusted advisor for me, but she's reliable and incredibly insightful. Don't know what I would have done over the past couple months without her!
Jessica in Miami – Mar 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
Dr. Rosabal has been fantastic. I had never been to therapy and was always suspicious, but my wife and I were having some marital issues so we decided to visit Dr. Rosabal. She really has taken the time to get to know the both of us and allowed us to see things that we definitely would not have been able to see on our own. She is a great listener but also gives great insight into why you're feeling what you're feeling and what it means. Would recommend her to any and everyone.
Eric – Apr 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
Dr. Rosabal provides a warm and welcoming environment as soon as one walks into her room. Her personality makes you feel like you're talking to a close friend as opposed to a professional therapist. She and I often share in a laugh before diving into my problems, which always puts me at ease. With her, there's a sense of 'all will be O.K.', which is hard to find. I recommend her to anyone who, not only desires professional help, but also a friend who genuinely wants to listen and help you.
Hollywood, FL – Feb 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
Dr Rosabal is a wonderful therapist! She's professional, kind, considerate, and truly cares about the well-being of her patients. I've been seeing her for about a year now, and I've grown so much as a person with her help. My self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-worth have improved tremendously. I am continuously progressing and working on myself, and I love the fact that she is always there by my side. I would definitely recommend her to everyone!
Amanda Reiss in Hollywood, FL – Feb 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
She is welcoming, engaging and completely non-judge mental of absolutely all issues. Works through issues without ever making you feel embarrassed or uncomfortable.
Andrea in Florida – Dec 13, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
Dr. Rosabal is a caring and compassionate therapist. She has helped my family so much. I was going through a very difficult time and having her involved made it seem much more tolerable . She is excellent!!
Diana Diaz in Miramar, Fl – Dec 12, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?
Dr. Rosabal is a caring psychotherapist who had helped me in the past year more than words can say.
Dec 12, 2015
Very kind and attentive.
M I in Weston, FL – Dec 12, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babette Rosabal, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rosabal?