Azita Sayan

Marriage & Family Therapy •  Female

Azita Sayan
4929 Wilshire Blvd Ste 930 Los Angeles, CA 90010

Azita Sayan is a marriage & family therapist in Los Angeles, CA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Family And Marriage Counselors in your area

Azita Sayan accepts

Azita Sayan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Select PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Azita Sayan treats your condition or procedure

Azita Sayan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Azita Sayan

2.8

Azita Sayan?
Azita Sayan's Performance
What People Say About Azita Sayan
If you have drank the Kool-aid, then yes the workshops may help you. However, if you are a logical, practical person you will definitely regret going. The workshops are run by untrained unqualified individuals, with Dr. Sayan only supervising. The information taught by her is not rocket science, and is actually available on YouTube. In addition, you will feel like you have been held hostage during the workshop as you are not even allowed to use the bathroom without their approval.
×Post a ResponseAre you Azita Sayan?
Waist of money and time, the worst therapist ever
×Post a ResponseAre you Azita Sayan?
Terrible personality and very unprofessional!! I DO NOT recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Azita Sayan?
She is the worst psychologist in the world .i think people who are not happy with her should send their complain to a legal body and stop her to damage more marriage relationship . Do not waste your money on her .she is not deserve it .
×Post a ResponseAre you Azita Sayan?
According to on my experience with Azita Sayan, I do NOT recommend her. She humiliates participants and pushes them to register her nonsense workshops that she runs. She only reads some routine documents in the workshops and charges you for the stupid topics that are on Youtube already. If there is one more participant in Sayan’s workshop, she only put one more chair for the new participant. In her workshops, she speaks, and the participants are listeners. She charges about 1000$ per person!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Azita Sayan?
Her workshops are a life changing event that everyone should experience, Anyone who is willing and ready for change.
×Post a ResponseAre you Azita Sayan?
Amazing, Caring , She is not gonna say what you like to hear but rather the truth. Her Workshops are a life time opportunity to experience change from within and it's a journey of self discovery, The amount of love and care she puts in is beyond words can describe but one needs to feel and experience in person. Thank you Dr. Sayans for all that you do ?
×Post a ResponseAre you Azita Sayan?
Awesome experience. Her workshops changed my entire life in the ebst way possible. Definitely recommending.
×Post a ResponseAre you Azita Sayan?
I started going to her workshops as well as my husband and we have learned so much that our relationships with ourselves, family, and our kids are improved and we have purpose and direction in life. I tottaly recommend her
×Post a ResponseAre you Azita Sayan?
It was a wonderful experience taking part in the workshops coaching by Dr Azita Sayan since 2014.It made me to get concious of what I truely am and my values, fears and boundries in my relationships. The process has helped me to open up transparently all my resentments and forgive myself and anybody who I was annoyed with. It has given me a courage to accept and be the real me with my friends and family, also accept them as they are. So it has provided a real love and intimacy between us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Azita Sayan?

How was your experience with Azita Sayan?

• Marriage & Family Therapy