Azita Sayan

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Azita Sayan
4929 Wilshire Blvd Ste 930 Los Angeles, CA 90010

Azita Sayan is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Los Angeles, CA. Be sure to call ahead with Azita Sayan to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

Review Highlight

"Her workshops are a life changing event that everyone should experience, Anyone who is willing and ready for change."

- San JoseSee more reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Azita Sayan treats your condition or procedure

Azita Sayan accepts

Azita Sayan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Select PPO

Azita Sayan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Azita Sayan

2.8

Azita Sayan?
If you have drank the Kool-aid, then yes the workshops may help you. However, if you are a logical, practical person you will definitely regret going. The workshops are run by untrained unqualified individuals, with Dr. Sayan only supervising. The information taught by her is not rocket science, and is actually available on YouTube. In addition, you will feel like you have been held hostage during the workshop as you are not even allowed to use the bathroom without their approval.
Wes – Nov 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Azita Sayan?
Waist of money and time, the worst therapist ever
Lake Forest, CA – Oct 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Azita Sayan?
Terrible personality and very unprofessional!! I DO NOT recommend her!
Seaside, CA – Oct 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Azita Sayan?
She is the worst psychologist in the world .i think people who are not happy with her should send their complain to a legal body and stop her to damage more marriage relationship . Do not waste your money on her .she is not deserve it .
Poole, POL – Apr 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Azita Sayan?
According to on my experience with Azita Sayan, I do NOT recommend her. She humiliates participants and pushes them to register her nonsense workshops that she runs. She only reads some routine documents in the workshops and charges you for the stupid topics that are on Youtube already. If there is one more participant in Sayan’s workshop, she only put one more chair for the new participant. In her workshops, she speaks, and the participants are listeners. She charges about 1000$ per person!!!
Arashvand – Feb 25, 2017
San Jose – Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Azita Sayan?
Amazing, Caring , She is not gonna say what you like to hear but rather the truth. Her Workshops are a life time opportunity to experience change from within and it's a journey of self discovery, The amount of love and care she puts in is beyond words can describe but one needs to feel and experience in person. Thank you Dr. Sayans for all that you do ?
PARISA in SEATTLE, WA – Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Azita Sayan?
Awesome experience. Her workshops changed my entire life in the ebst way possible. Definitely recommending.
Sunnyvale, CA – Feb 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Azita Sayan?
I started going to her workshops as well as my husband and we have learned so much that our relationships with ourselves, family, and our kids are improved and we have purpose and direction in life. I tottaly recommend her
Faranak in Toronto – Feb 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Azita Sayan?
It was a wonderful experience taking part in the workshops coaching by Dr Azita Sayan since 2014.It made me to get concious of what I truely am and my values, fears and boundries in my relationships. The process has helped me to open up transparently all my resentments and forgive myself and anybody who I was annoyed with. It has given me a courage to accept and be the real me with my friends and family, also accept them as they are. So it has provided a real love and intimacy between us.
Mahrou in London, LND – Feb 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Azita Sayan?
I have been a patient of Dr. Sayan for years. I have been to many of her seminars, workshops, and private sessions. I have also met dozens of her graduates and her patients. I am also a practicing physician. At the end of the day in any patients life it is the results that count. I have never met anyone in my life that has impacted people's lives so deeply. It is a talent that most of us don't have. I highly recommend her to people who are seeking true change. She is unconventional and
Los Angeles, CA – Feb 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Azita Sayan?
I began to know Dr Sayan from June 2016 when I was so lost and disappointed from all life major losses. She is amazing , very professional, knowledgable and experienced . She saved my life.. I have recommended her to all my family and loved one and highly recommend her for people with family issues unfinished past life filed or major life loss issues.
Khatere in Toronto, ON – Feb 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Azita Sayan?
She has very organized and well developed methodology to help people to solve their problems in a practical manner. Curing migrene headache was one of the many good results I got after attending to her workshop.
Ziba – Feb 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Azita Sayan?
I had an amazing experience at 2 workshops with Dr Sayan that I decided to register for the third program she is offering: lovable and adorable. The beauty of the workshop is that it is not like anything that I experience in life before and the strength of impact is so high. I recommend it to all Iranian men and women wherever in the world. Dr Sayan is smart and to the point and she is very loving. Her teaching all these years transformed my life.
Appleton, WI – Feb 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Azita Sayan?
If you are planning to spend $350 for 50 minutes therapy / consultation, just STOP it and think again. She is expensive and you may think that its because of her work quality. but instead she has no knowledge, no understanding and will give you malformed advises for your marriage life which is the most dangerous thing to you. You will realize that your session is completely useless and you have wasted your money. She will try to tell you that you and your partner have many issues and you need t
Reza Toghraee in London – Jun 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Azita Sayan?

How was your experience with Azita Sayan?

• Marriage & Family Therapy