Marriage & Family Therapy  |
Female
Azita Sayan
Azita Sayan is a marriage & family therapy provider who practices in Los Angeles, CA.

4929 Wilshire Blvd Ste 930

Los Angeles, CA 90010

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Azita Sayan

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Azita Sayan does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Azita Sayan is unavailable at this time.

Azita Sayan has no awards or honors listed.

Azita Sayan has no media or publications listed.

Azita Sayan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Azita Sayan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Azita Sayan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Azita Sayan to family and friends
3.2
Azita Sayan's Performance
Seaside, CA |
Terrible personality and very unprofessional!! I DO NOT recommend her!
Poole, POL |
She is the worst psychologist in the world .i think people who are not happy with her should send their complain to a legal body and stop her to damage more marriage relationship . Do not waste your money on her .she is not deserve it .
According to on my experience with Azita Sayan, I do NOT recommend her. She humiliates participants and pushes them to register her nonsense workshops that she runs. She only reads some routine documents in the workshops and charges you for the stupid topics that are on Youtube already. If there is one more participant in Sayan’s workshop, she only put one more chair for the new participant. In her workshops, she speaks, and the participants are listeners. She charges about 1000$ per person!!!
San Jose |
Her workshops are a life changing event that everyone should experience, Anyone who is willing and ready for change.
in SEATTLE, WA |
Amazing, Caring , She is not gonna say what you like to hear but rather the truth. Her Workshops are a life time opportunity to experience change from within and it's a journey of self discovery, The amount of love and care she puts in is beyond words can describe but one needs to feel and experience in person. Thank you Dr. Sayans for all that you do ?
Sunnyvale, CA |
Awesome experience. Her workshops changed my entire life in the ebst way possible. Definitely recommending.
in Toronto |
I started going to her workshops as well as my husband and we have learned so much that our relationships with ourselves, family, and our kids are improved and we have purpose and direction in life. I tottaly recommend her
in London, LND |
It was a wonderful experience taking part in the workshops coaching by Dr Azita Sayan since 2014.It made me to get concious of what I truely am and my values, fears and boundries in my relationships. The process has helped me to open up transparently all my resentments and forgive myself and anybody who I was annoyed with. It has given me a courage to accept and be the real me with my friends and family, also accept them as they are. So it has provided a real love and intimacy between us.
Los Angeles, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Sayan for years. I have been to many of her seminars, workshops, and private sessions. I have also met dozens of her graduates and her patients. I am also a practicing physician. At the end of the day in any patients life it is the results that count. I have never met anyone in my life that has impacted people's lives so deeply. It is a talent that most of us don't have. I highly recommend her to people who are seeking true change. She is unconventional and
in Toronto, ON |
I began to know Dr Sayan from June 2016 when I was so lost and disappointed from all life major losses. She is amazing , very professional, knowledgable and experienced . She saved my life.. I have recommended her to all my family and loved one and highly recommend her for people with family issues unfinished past life filed or major life loss issues.
She has very organized and well developed methodology to help people to solve their problems in a practical manner. Curing migrene headache was one of the many good results I got after attending to her workshop.
Appleton, WI |
I had an amazing experience at 2 workshops with Dr Sayan that I decided to register for the third program she is offering: lovable and adorable. The beauty of the workshop is that it is not like anything that I experience in life before and the strength of impact is so high. I recommend it to all Iranian men and women wherever in the world. Dr Sayan is smart and to the point and she is very loving. Her teaching all these years transformed my life.
in London |
If you are planning to spend $350 for 50 minutes therapy / consultation, just STOP it and think again. She is expensive and you may think that its because of her work quality. but instead she has no knowledge, no understanding and will give you malformed advises for your marriage life which is the most dangerous thing to you. You will realize that your session is completely useless and you have wasted your money. She will try to tell you that you and your partner have many issues and you need t
Have you seen Azita Sayan?
Are you Azita Sayan?