Dr. Azadeh Famili, PHD

Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Famili
150 E Meda Ave Ste 110 Glendora, CA 91741

Dr. Azadeh Famili, PHD is a cognitive & behavioral psychologist in Glendora, CA and has been practicing for 21 years. She specializes in cognitive & behavioral psychology, forensic psychology, and more.

Dr. Famili accepts

Dr. Famili accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Anthem Blue Cross

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Famili treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Famili's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Divorce
  • Psychological Testing

I understand that people having the courage and taking the time to invest in their personal growth want and expect results.  I work on tailoring my approach to meet the expectations of my patients and to help them achieve their treatment goals.&...

• Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling
  • Forensic Psychology

1998
Apa Approved At Los Angeles School District and La County Mental Health Consortium
Kaiser Permanante

4.5

Dr. Famili?
Dr. Famili's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Azadeh Famili, PHD
She is very kind and knows her stuff. I not only felt supported but also learned a lot from her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Famili, PHD?
She is good listener , very smart and knowledgeable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Famili, PHD?
It has been one of my very best decisions to go see Dr. Famili. She is incredibly easy to talk to and is very thorough in every aspect. Somehow she retains amazing amount of information in between my appointments. Showing me that she truly focuses on me only during my appointment and has my best interest in mind! She really is an exceptional doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Famili, PHD?
She is very on time personable and glad to see her patients when they arrive. She makes talking to her easier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Famili, PHD?
Dr. Famili has helped me tremendously. She is an amazing listener and has a unique way of grasping ideas and information. She has helped me to gain valuable tools I needed to function better in my life and in my career.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Famili, PHD?
Dr. Famili is very thoughtful and compassionate. She is insightful and has taught me to think differently about my life and myself. I have changed in a positive ways and have learned to deal with my emotions in constructive ways. I have recommended her to family and friends. She is a true gem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Famili, PHD?
I had been struggling with depression for over a year and had seen other therapists in the past that just listened and did not help at all. Dr. Famili was able to help me gain new perspective to my problems and taught me tools, such as meditation. I am truly grateful for her help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Famili, PHD?
DON'T waste your time going to see this Dr. After seeing her for months, she dropped me as a patient via text message! She wrote that she decided to no longer accept my insurance & was only going to accept Aetna from on. Wow! She lacks compassion & seems only interested in money rather than helping people. She has no staff, its just her trying to schedule her own appointments, and she is horrible at it. She makes you feel like you should feel honored to get to talk to her. Beyond rude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Famili, PHD?
Dr. Famili is great, from the point I was at 5 months ago til now, I have come a very long way with my anxiety and panic attacks. Very trustworthy and easy to talk too. Would definitely recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Famili, PHD?
Dr. Famili is great. She helped me immensely in dealing with my anxiety and self confidence issues. I wouldn't be doing as well as I am now without her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Famili, PHD?
Dr. Famili is very professional, has a great memory of things we have talked about......with solutions that work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Famili, PHD?
Very pleasant and very professional. Dr. Famili is definitely a recommended doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Famili, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Famili?