Aylene Lazar, MFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemaleAge 58

Marriage & Family Therapy

Aylene Lazar, MFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Woodland Hills, CA.

Aylene Lazar, MFT
5341 Alhama Dr Ste 5 Woodland Hills, CA 91364

Aylene Lazar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Aylene Lazar

If i could give aylene 10 stars out of 5 i would! She is an incredible therapist i have been seeing her for over 5 years now. Weather we have an in person or online session she always find away to make me feel safe and comfortable. She is very good at helping me see my problems in a different perspective. She has an amazing way of telling you the cold hard truth in away thats not hurtful or bad. Speaking to aylene feels like talking to a close friend. She is also great at handling insurance claims and keeping up with copays! She has helped me through some of the roughest and best times of my life. I always recommend her to friends and family! The only time i see myself not seeing aylene anymore is if she stoped being a therapist. Thank you so much for everything aylene!
Ck – May 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Aylene Lazar, MFT?
Dr. Aylene Lazar has been my therapist for 16+ years. Dr. Lazar has assisted me with personal ,social , work situations, severe depression and anxiety. Dr. Lazar taught me to deal with "Narcissism" attitudes and behaviors. Most recently Dr. Lazar assisted me with "Complex PTSD" including dealing with grief/loss of my beloved mother/pet and dearest friend that committed suicide , loss of in laws and my "fit" husband's sudden illness . In addition, Dr. Lazar used Neurofeedback with me . Dr. Lazar is flexible with my schedule. Dr. Lazar assisted me to "finally" care for myself including, my own assorted health issues. I highly recommend Dr. Aylene Lazar for individuals and families. A G C
Oct 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Aylene Lazar, MFT?
Dr Lazarus is THE BEST therapist in the world. Dr Lazar taught me so much and helped me move past years of trauma caused by thoughtless narcissism. I never knew what narcissism was until I began working with her every week. Therapy with Dr Lazarus changed my life!!!!! With the knowledge she gave me I got my power back. I recommend her to everyone That has self esteem issues. Dr Lazar is not afraid to shine the light of knowledge in the dark places!!!! This Woman saved my Soul!!!
Kelly – Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Aylene Lazar, MFT?
As a patient experiencing severe and lifelong mental health symptoms, it is critical to work with a therapist that is able to apply a broad range of expertise to my case. I have found that in Dr. Lazar. In my experience, she has provided the following: 1. Listening to my issues without judgment. 2. Making astute and qualified diagnoses which have been corroborated by other members of my health team. 3. Giving feedback and professional opinions that have helped me work through significant obstacles in my life caused by my mental health ailments. 4. A practitioner dedicated to the field of psychology that employs current knowledge to provide a variety of resources. 5. A personable therapist that is easy to communicate with and runs a simple practice that doesn't exacerbate my symptoms. I've long been a proponent of therapy and this is a therapist I would recommend with confidence based on my experience.
A credentialed paraprofessional – Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Aylene Lazar, MFT?
Dr. Lazar is unequivocally one of the best therapists in Los Angeles. She is experienced, competent, extremely professional and empathetic
×Post a ResponseAre you Aylene Lazar, MFT?
I was coming out of an extremely traumatic time when Aylene and I first started working together, and she became such a grounding part of my life. Now that my life has stabilized(much credit to Aylene), she continues to support me in my journey. I’m happy to have her in my corner.
Tara – Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Aylene Lazar, MFT?
Dr. Lazar is extremely professional and helpful. Her education and experience really show in her sessions. She's always given solid advice and has helped a great deal with my anxiety issues. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Aylene Lazar, MFT?
Great marriage and family therapist! She is always punctual and professional. She has never made me feel rushed and I always feel comfortable and at ease with her. She’s a great listener and the biofeedback sessions I had helped a great deal with my migraines. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to friends and family.
Kathy M. – Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Aylene Lazar, MFT?
Dr Lazar has always been very patient and professional throughout the 18 years I've been seeing her. She is very knowledgeable in the psychology field and has helped me immensely with various situations and personality types. I highly recommend Dr Lazar!
Lisa P – Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Aylene Lazar, MFT?
She’s friendly, truly cares, always responds, reliable, and professional. She’s helped me a lot. If you need a caring and knowledgeable therapist look no further.
×Post a ResponseAre you Aylene Lazar, MFT?
Professional and very caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Aylene Lazar, MFT?
She is very knowledgable and experienced. She answers emails and calls, always on time, very consistent, very caring. She has no staff, it is just her. She handles the insurance and does the visit with you. I have already recommended friends to her.
Sep 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Aylene Lazar, MFT?
Always on time, always great work.
May 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Aylene Lazar, MFT?

How was your experience with Aylene Lazar?