Dr. Awatif Hammud, DOM

AcupunctureFemaleAge 45

Dr. Hammud

Acupuncture and Natural Medicine LLC

710 Oakfield Dr Ste 204 Brandon, FL 33511

Dr. Awatif Hammud, DOM is a Acupuncturist in Brandon, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hammud to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Hammud treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Hammud accepts

Dr. Hammud's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hammud

Dr. Hammud
Dr. Awatif Hammud has been providing me with palliative care since January of 2017. I have been her patient since 2012. Her steady precise placement of needles relieves my pain and the feeling of wellness lasts until my next session. I receive weekly vitamin B-12 injections at the same acupuncture points, which promotes healing. I share my monthly bloodwork and medical reports with the doctor and we discuss nutrition, supplements, exercise and upcoming scans. I look forward to my weekly visits and most times am relaxed through the sounds of ruqya, the rubbing of the quasha, and dry cupping. I have also had hijama in this same sterile, tranquil environment. In addition Dr. Awatif leaves me with ear seeds to continue the therapeutic effects of treatment in between visits. Her professionalism and expertise are the two key components that make me choose her over and over again.
Djamila – Jan 30, 2021
So glad to have found Dr.Awatif. Alh, Allah swt lead me to her. I had been dealing with vertigo, balance issues, weird pains in my head and neck and then developed few lumps in the back of my neck among other symptoms. Upon hearing the Quran I broke down bc I new I arrived at a safe place where iA I could con’t to heal. Dr.Awatif helped calm me by praying over me and reminding me tht this world is just a test. She took her time, explained the process to me and continued to pray for me throughout the Hijama. The next day I noticed the lumps go down and increasingly so over the next few days. The pains are less severe and less frequent. IA with prayer, conviction and being well I’ll continue to heal. But Alh for Dr. Awatif as I have no doubt she helped boost my healing. Definitely recommend Hijama as there is a cure in it. And defiantly recommend Dr.Awatif, as the person doing the Hijama is just as important for healing. May Allah continue to bless your hands with shifa Dr. Awatif Ameen
Naureen – Nov 11, 2019
I arrived nervous about my first hijama treatment, but with each passing minute Dr. Awatif put my concerns to rest, and answered all my questions. Next she proceeded to tell me everything that would occur step by step, leaving nothing to my imagination. She is everything that encompasses AMAZING. (Professional, skilled, informed, good listener, with a gentle manner) My experience with Dr Awatif was totally beneficial to my health, and I would highly recommend her holistic approach to all.
Tahira Lee Steward in Spring Hill, FL – Nov 18, 2018
In 2011 I suffered from a stroke. Dr Awatif came highly recommended, however I was skeptical at first, but after a few sessions of acupuncture, cupping (hijama) and B12 shots,there was a noticeable improvement in my balance, energy level, and speech. We thank God for the sincere and dedicated work of Dr. Awatif ????????
Al-Inshirah in Tampa – Jun 28, 2018
Dr Awatif Hammud is very attentive to all details from history to follow up. Her treatment improved my general health as well as specific conditions, which she treats with a combination of spiritual therapy, cupping, acupuncture n dietry improvement advice. The holistic approach she choses has made her my all time health care provider.
Mrs Salman in FL – Jun 27, 2018
Dr Awatif and her skilled hands have relieved pain in my knees. I used to take cortisone shots regularly but after her treatment I no longer need too. She treats me for side effects associated with MBC and helps my nausea pain and energy level. I benefit from vitamin B-12 sots, Hijama, and dry cupping. the atmosphere is therapeutic and the sounds of Ruqya during treatment make the experience delightful and relaxing.
Djamila in Tampa, FL – Jun 27, 2018
I had an issue of uncontrolled urine, platter issue tow treatment and all under control, no leaks in my underwear any more I recommend her highly.
Tampa, FL – Feb 09, 2016

How was your experience with Dr. Hammud?

Acupuncture, Sunnah Hijama, wet Cupping,dry Cupping, Guaha, herbal treatment, tuina , Chinese massage

• Acupuncture