Dr. Autumn Frandsen, ND

Dr. Frandsen
Telehealth services available

National Integrated Health Associates

5225 Wisconsin Ave Nw Ste 402 Washington, DC 20015

Dr. Autumn Frandsen, ND is a Naturopath in Washington, DC and has over 10 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of Bridgeport medical school in 2011. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Frandsen to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Naturopaths in your area

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for District of Columbia

Check if Dr. Frandsen treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Frandsen's conditions and procedures:

• Acne
  • Acupuncture
  • Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Asthma
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Depressive Disorders

Dr. Frandsen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Frandsen

3.3

Dr. Frandsen?
  • Office environment (13)
  • Wait times (11)
  • Staff friendliness (10)
  • Appointment was rushed (5)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (5)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
I never write reviews, but I have to warm people. 2 yrs after suffering at AF hand I can finally write about it without getting upset. She is not a doctor, but a quack and a crook. I was having GI and histamine issues. She put me on over 40 supplements+pills/day and 'allergy drops' from her store. It all cost me thousands of dollars in about a month's time. She gave me almost no direction as to what to eat. I became so sick I ended up in the hospital, and she was barely responsive the entire time, not responding to desperate calls or emails, even pushing off paid phone appointments. After leaving the hospital, and at their direction, I switched to another functional medicine doctor who's also a real MD. She took me off of everything AF had me on & started a gentle treatment plan, really looking deep into what was going on. I immediately felt stronger, & we did treatment slowly & carefully. Now I'm doing great! Please heed my warning-AF has no business practicing medicine of any sort.
K-C – Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Autumn Frandsen, ND?
I came in because of severe eczema and allergies. After 6 months, Dr. F. was stumped why I was not recovering. We tried costly supplements, diets, and lifestyle changes, and nothing seemed to work. Now that it's been 2 yrs., I am giving up and going back to western medicine. Looking back at all the money and time I spent, I wonder when it is a provider's ethical responsibility to refer a patient to another doctor or inform the patient of their difficulties. I never got any of these indications.
Oct 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Autumn Frandsen, ND?
Dr. Frandsen was very thorough and asked me questions that no other doctor has taken the time to ask. After two visits she discovered that my colitis was caused by seasonal allergies and after two weeks on the allergy elimination program, I felt better than I had in years!
Hagerstown, MD – Apr 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Autumn Frandsen, ND?
I don't normally write reviews, but I feel the need to warn people. Dr. Frandsen had blood work done for me and told me that it might not all be covered by insurance. I said, ok not realizing that the bill would be $4,000. My insurance did their dance with Quest and the bill was ultimately $1,000, but I in no way expected even a $1,000 bill for what I thought was simple blood work. I feel she was negligent in not telling me this.
Frederick Woman in Frederick, MD – Jul 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Autumn Frandsen, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Frandsen?

I believe external influences can cause disharmony. I use the least invasive and effective method to bring balance back to the body, restoring health,...Read more

• Naturopathy

2007
Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
2005
Virginia Commonwealth Univ VCU/MCV

Does Dr. Autumn Frandsen, ND offer telehealth services?

Dr. Frandsen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Dr. Autumn Frandsen, ND accepting new patients?

Dr. Autumn Frandsen, ND generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Frandsen's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Autumn Frandsen, ND accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Frandsen accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Autumn Frandsen, ND's top areas of care?

Dr. Frandsen frequently treats Acne, Acupuncture, and Adrenal Gland Diseases. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Frandsen treats.

Where is Dr. Autumn Frandsen, ND's office located?

Dr. Frandsen's office is located at 5225 Wisconsin Ave Nw Ste 402, Washington, DC 20015. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Autumn Frandsen, ND?

National Integrated Health Associates

National Integrated Health Associate5225 Wisconsin Ave Nw Ste 402 Washington, DC 20015

Velise Total Health176 Thomas Johnson Dr Ste 204 Frederick, MD 21702