Chiropractic  |
Dr. Austin McMillin, DC
ProActive Spine Care provides comprehensive chiropractic care and pain relief to residents of Tacoma, South Puget Sound, and University Place from their state-of-the-art facility in Fircrest, Washington. At ProActive Spine Care, the focus is on developing truly individualized care. For every patient, they choose from hundreds of chiropractic techniques and manual therapy options to design a treatment plan uniquely suited for that person's optimal recovery. You may hear them say, "Old school is not good enough," which describes their dedication to integrating the latest information with leading-edge approaches. The Director of ProActive Spine Care, Dr. Austin McMillin, has researched and developed innovative rehabilitation techniques that are available in their facility and at other spine care centers across the country. Offering quality treatment doesn't just apply to services like chiropractic adjustments, manual therapy, functional rehabilitation, massage therapy, and nutritional counseling. Patients at ProActive Spine Care also have Patient Care Coordinators who work with them every step of the way to ensure smooth delivery of care and to be sure patients are more than satisfied with their treatment. The team at ProActive Spine Care offers superior pain relief and effective treatment for diverse health issues such as: Lower back pain Neck pain Shoulder pain Sciatica Migraines and headaches Whiplash Spine injuries Sports injuries Fibromyalgia Arthritis Carpal tunnel syndrome Plantar fasciitis Temporomandibular joint disorder Learn more about Dr. McMillin and his decades of experience here!

1033 Regents Blvd Ste 204

• Premera Blue Cross
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Washington State Department of Labor & Industries

Learn about Dr. McMillin

This content was provided by Dr. McMillin "As a chiropractor in the Fircrest and Tacoma area, I believe in providing thorough examinations, natural health care solutions, rapid pain relief, performance and wellness strategies for a better quality of life for our patients. We believe in listening to what's important to the people we see, and work to provide the most recent approaches for successful care."

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic

Dr. McMillin does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Palmer College Of Chiropractic West
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic West
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. McMillin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McMillin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McMillin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McMillin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McMillin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McMillin to family and friends
Dr. McMillin's Performance
in DuPont, WA |
Dr. McMillin came highly recommended from another Chiropractor outside of my local area. Dr. McMillin has met or exceeded all of my expectations for pain relief, recovering core strength and overall professionalism. His practice is flexible with payment options, relieving me of any worries of excessive cost. I think Dr. McMillin"s best trait is explaining and implementing his treatment plan in a way that anyone can understand.
in Olympia, WA |
Dr. McMillan is one of the best and most sincere doctors around. His dedication to his patients and to the development of his profession is truly remarkable. In his office, the level of care is extremely comprehensive and tailored to the patient. Beyond my personal exceptional experience, I have known a number of patients who have been under his care who have experienced significant improvements they were simply not getting at other offices. Dr. McMillan trains his patients to continue gett
in Puyallup, WA |
Dr. McMillan is very knowledgeable and keeps up with the latest treatment options for his patients. I've had two back surgeries and been through a lot of PT with other places that don't seem to care as much. The massage therapy and adjustments have made a big difference in my quality of life too. The staff at His office are friendly and very helpful with anything that comes up. I would recommend Dr. McMillian to anyone that has back issues.
University Place, WA |
it was excellent he helped out the pain from injury... really recommend anyone with back injury or any back pain.
University place, wa |
I cannot say enough about the staff and Dr Austin McMillin. I initially came into the office for a rib injury but the good doctor went deeper. I have been a repeat chiropractic patient for most of my life with ok results. Dr McMillin in the first visit not only addressed my injury but found the root cause of my back issues. I have been seeing him for several weeks and have never felt better. The front office staff (Brittney and Chelsea) are effortlessly friendly and caring. They are so detailed
in Tacoma, WA |
Great guy! Listens! Good advice! Helps! Originally, I was referred by my physical therapist . He helped my neck tremendously. A few years later, I was told I should have knee surgery. I went back to Austin and I haven't needed knee surgery and that was several years ago. I have a lot of trust and respect for Austin. I have referred him to some of my friends.
in Lakewood |
Dr. McMillin not only does the necessary adjustments, he also takes time to explain to me what is happening with my body. He also takes time to teach me exercises to help me recover from my injuries and strengthen my body. His staff is also very helpful and takes great care of me, not only in scheduling appointments, but working with my insurance providers to make sure they are covering my costs.
in Tacoma, WA |
I have had nothing but goodness from Dr. Austin and his beautiful staff. They get you in even on a last minute, give you great service with a smile, and most of all I leaving feeling so much better. LOL Thanks Susanna NE Tacoma
in University place, wa |
Was in so much pain I could barely walk. Saw Austin once and had so much relief I couldn't believe it. I have had only 2 adjustments now and the difference in my body is night and day. Thank you to him and his staff for not only getting me in so quickly and easily but for making me back to my active mom of 2 self!
in Tacoma, WA |
Results! I have chronic arthritis. Although my meds were working well on most of my joints, I was losing ability to rotate my neck. When I first came in, my mobility was down to +/- 45-degrees. Today, I have almost full rotational ability again. Obviously, Dr McMillin has done a great job on my neck joints, but he also presents a very calm and professional manner to his patients. I trust him.
in Tacoma, WA |
Has helped me get relief from pain that I have been suffering with for years! He is very patient and informative about the cause and treatment plan for your needs and honestly cares about your getting relief and staying pain free! His staff is always kind, helpful, professional and friendly! Massage is life altering! Very professional and caring office!!
Have you seen Dr. Austin McMillin, DC?
Are you Dr. McMillin?