Dr. Austin McMillin, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 58

Dr. McMillin

Austin D Mcmillin Dc Ps.

1033 Regents Blvd Ste 204 Fircrest, WA 98466

Dr. Austin McMillin, DC is a Chiropractor in Fircrest, WA and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic West medical school in 1988. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. McMillin to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. McMillin treats your condition or procedure

• Wellness Examination
  • Whiplash
  • X-Ray

Dr. McMillin accepts

Dr. McMillin accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
First Choice Health
First Choice Health PPO
Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Group Health Cooperative
Worker's Compensation WC

Dr. McMillin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McMillin

Dr. McMillin?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (28)
  • Explained conditions well (28)
  • Listened & answered questions (28)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
I have had back pain most of my life and saw the best specialists over many years. Dr. McMillin diagnosed and solved my issues. He is hands down the best provider I have ever had. Everyone should see him!
Ann – Mar 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Austin McMillin, DC?
A thorough diagnosis and treatment plan has left me feeling GREAT!
Patricia Shults – Nov 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Austin McMillin, DC?
Dr McMillian is fantastic! Great bedside manner, professional, smart/research heavy, caring and thorough. The entire staff goes the extra mile to make the patient feel comfortable and informed. Ellie provides the best massage technique I have ever experienced. I was in extreme back pain and Dr McMillian and Ellie helped me through it every step of the way. Would highly recommend!!
Erica Johnson – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Austin McMillin, DC?
Dr. McMillin is unlike any other doctor i have ever seen for back pain issues. He truly wants to get to the root of your problem and find a permanent solution not just a temporary fix with medications or a quick adjustment.
Jerid Henrickson in Tacoma, WA – Oct 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Austin McMillin, DC?
Dr. McMillin got me out of low back pain I had been suffering for 7 weeks with multiple treatment modalities elsewhere without relief. No relapse in 6 months.
Diana Yaeggy in WA – Sep 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Austin McMillin, DC?
Great experience! They seem to really care which is rare these days. I had a poor experience at another clinic and wasn’t sure about trying again somewhere else. Glad I did.
Sean in Tacoma , WA – Aug 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Austin McMillin, DC?
I have Ehler's Danlos Syndrome, a condition that effects connective tissues, wreaking havoc on my spine and joints. I've seen many chiropractors over the years who gave immediate relief, but I was back in their office 3 days later...for years! Dr. McMillin is unique in that he teaches ways to help ourselves through a variety of strengthening exercises, targeting specific core and back muscles. His expertise and his desire to heal patients goes far beyond the average chiropractor! Two thumbs up!!
Sharon in Ruston, WA – Aug 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Austin McMillin, DC?
Dr McMillin and his staff are truly the most caring and compassionate individuals I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and being treated by.
Tara M in Tacoma , WA – Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Austin McMillin, DC?
Dr McMillin is an extremely competent and knowledgeable chiropractor. I have experienced headaches from cervical osteoarthritis for 8 years, and, with treatment and exercise and stretching techniques, he has helped me get these headaches under control. He is willing to take the time to talk patients through their diagnosis and treatment.
Jun 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Austin McMillin, DC?
Dr. Mcmillan did for me what my primar Doctor could not do in over a year. He is very professional, efficient, and knowledgeable about what he does. I would highly recommend him to family, and friends.
Marlena Moore in Olympia Wa. – Jan 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Austin McMillin, DC?
Dr. McMillin came highly recommended from another Chiropractor outside of my local area. Dr. McMillin has met or exceeded all of my expectations for pain relief, recovering core strength and overall professionalism. His practice is flexible with payment options, relieving me of any worries of excessive cost. I think Dr. McMillin"s best trait is explaining and implementing his treatment plan in a way that anyone can understand.
Kevin Ballard in DuPont, WA – Oct 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Austin McMillin, DC?
Dr. McMillan is one of the best and most sincere doctors around. His dedication to his patients and to the development of his profession is truly remarkable. In his office, the level of care is extremely comprehensive and tailored to the patient. Beyond my personal exceptional experience, I have known a number of patients who have been under his care who have experienced significant improvements they were simply not getting at other offices. Dr. McMillan trains his patients to continue gett
Dan in Olympia, WA – Apr 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Austin McMillin, DC?
Dr. McMillan is very knowledgeable and keeps up with the latest treatment options for his patients. I've had two back surgeries and been through a lot of PT with other places that don't seem to care as much. The massage therapy and adjustments have made a big difference in my quality of life too. The staff at His office are friendly and very helpful with anything that comes up. I would recommend Dr. McMillian to anyone that has back issues.
Mark in Puyallup, WA – Feb 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Austin McMillin, DC?
it was excellent he helped out the pain from injury... really recommend anyone with back injury or any back pain.
University Place, WA – Feb 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Austin McMillin, DC?
I cannot say enough about the staff and Dr Austin McMillin. I initially came into the office for a rib injury but the good doctor went deeper. I have been a repeat chiropractic patient for most of my life with ok results. Dr McMillin in the first visit not only addressed my injury but found the root cause of my back issues. I have been seeing him for several weeks and have never felt better. The front office staff (Brittney and Chelsea) are effortlessly friendly and caring. They are so detailed
University place, wa – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Austin McMillin, DC?
Great guy! Listens! Good advice! Helps! Originally, I was referred by my physical therapist . He helped my neck tremendously. A few years later, I was told I should have knee surgery. I went back to Austin and I haven't needed knee surgery and that was several years ago. I have a lot of trust and respect for Austin. I have referred him to some of my friends.
Karen in Tacoma, WA – Jan 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Austin McMillin, DC?
Dr. McMillin not only does the necessary adjustments, he also takes time to explain to me what is happening with my body. He also takes time to teach me exercises to help me recover from my injuries and strengthen my body. His staff is also very helpful and takes great care of me, not only in scheduling appointments, but working with my insurance providers to make sure they are covering my costs.
Greg in Lakewood – Jan 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Austin McMillin, DC?
I have had nothing but goodness from Dr. Austin and his beautiful staff. They get you in even on a last minute, give you great service with a smile, and most of all I leaving feeling so much better. LOL Thanks Susanna NE Tacoma
Susanna Harris in Tacoma, WA – Oct 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Austin McMillin, DC?
Was in so much pain I could barely walk. Saw Austin once and had so much relief I couldn't believe it. I have had only 2 adjustments now and the difference in my body is night and day. Thank you to him and his staff for not only getting me in so quickly and easily but for making me back to my active mom of 2 self!
Ashley kentfield in University place, wa – May 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Austin McMillin, DC?
Results! I have chronic arthritis. Although my meds were working well on most of my joints, I was losing ability to rotate my neck. When I first came in, my mobility was down to +/- 45-degrees. Today, I have almost full rotational ability again. Obviously, Dr McMillin has done a great job on my neck joints, but he also presents a very calm and professional manner to his patients. I trust him.
Larry K in Tacoma, WA – Feb 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Austin McMillin, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. McMillin?

As a chiropractor in the Fircrest and Tacoma area, I believe in providing thorough examinations, natural health care solutions, rapid pain relief, performance...Read more

ProActive Spine Care provides comprehensive chiropractic care and pain relief to residents of Tacoma, South Puget Sound, and University Place from their...Read more

• Chiropractic