Contact provider for availability

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Auma Thongteum

Eagle Obstetrics & Gynecology

301 E Wendover Ave Ste 300 Greensboro, NC 27401

Auma Thongteum, NP is a nurse practitioner in Greensboro, NC. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and women's health nursing (nurse practitioner).

Auma Thongteum accepts

Auma Thongteum accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check if Auma Thongteum treats your condition or procedure

Auma Thongteum's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Auma Thongteum

Auma Thongteum?
Auma Thongteum's Performance
What People Say About Auma Thongteum, NP
Kess is wonderful. She makes you feel comfortable, at ease and informed. Usually I told look forward to seeing an OBGYN, but she makes the experience better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Auma Thongteum, NP?
Kess was great as usual. She listened, asked questions and then shared what her plan was. The whole experience was very good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Auma Thongteum, NP?
excellent. On schedule. Friendly, concern and informative.
×Post a ResponseAre you Auma Thongteum, NP?
Eagle Physicians is the best-they have the best staff!!! Kess is awesome-very professional but also personal at the same time-the perfect balance! very easy to talk to-so glad to have her as my gyn!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Auma Thongteum, NP?
Kess is very knowledgeable and takes time with you to hear all my complaints and to go through what we need to do next. I would recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Auma Thongteum, NP?
Dr. Kess Thongteum was extremely thorough and very attentive to every concern. We could not have been more pleased with the visit! She also took great care in following up with research and suggestions the following day. I wish every physician we see could be this attentive and thorough! We will recommend her to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Auma Thongteum, NP?
I always enjoy meeting with Kess. She answers all of my questions and never rushes through my exam.
×Post a ResponseAre you Auma Thongteum, NP?
She was good with exam and very good at explaining what to do. Need to go back in a few weeks to make sure I am doing alright and the problem is solved
×Post a ResponseAre you Auma Thongteum, NP?
It was pleasant and stress free the bed side manner was excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Auma Thongteum, NP?
My appointment with Dr. Thongteum was fantastic! It was laid back, and I felt at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Auma Thongteum, NP?
Kess is amazing! Very professional and caring. Been seeing her for years and would never see anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Auma Thongteum, NP?
Dr. Kess is the best! I have been going to her for a long time. I moved away to another state and would come back to NC and visit and make appointments with her. She genuinely cares about your well being, and helps you set goals to get where you need to be! I recommend her to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Auma Thongteum, NP?
I love Kes! She is patient and willing I to listen to your needs and concerns. The nursing staff is polite and the front desk staff is always polite. I never have a long wait. They are always prompt with taking messages and returning phone calls, calling in prescriptions and scheduling appointments. They are also very accommodating as well!!! They are very highly recommended
×Post a ResponseAre you Auma Thongteum, NP?
Very professional and listened to my report of symptoms Performed tests to rule out potential problems Medication promptly called to my pharmacy Received a follow up phone call on my progress Excellent communication and care
×Post a ResponseAre you Auma Thongteum, NP?
Overall Kess & her nurse are Awesome! They are very compassionate & caring ladies. I will definitely continue seeing Kess and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Auma Thongteum, NP?
Kess's bedside manner is wonderful! She takes the time to go thru all aspects of my life and to answer any and all questions. She's great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Auma Thongteum, NP?
Always a pleasure to see Kess. In addition to receiving excellent care, Kess listens to my concerns and offers concrete answers. Love Kess and entire Eagle Group! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Auma Thongteum, NP?
Kess, Shantine and the entire Eagle obgyn are excellent! I’m proud to call this office my obgyn and couldn’t imagine having to go anywhere else. I feel at ease, safe and I know that I’m receiving top notch care and knowledge. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Auma Thongteum, NP?
This was my first visit and it was a very pleasant experience from the second I walked thru the door. Staff was friendly and professional and there was hardly any wait time at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Auma Thongteum, NP?
Provider and staff are always friendly and timely. I appreciate the provider taking the time to clearly explain results and develop a treatment plan. She ask my opinion as the patient, includes me in my care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Auma Thongteum, NP?

How was your experience with Auma Thongteum?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Compare Providers