Audrey Bateman, FNP

Audrey Bateman, FNP

Obstetrics & GynecologyFemale

Obstetrics & Gynecology

Audrey Bateman, FNP is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Dayton, OH. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Miami Valley Hospital South and Miami Valley Hospital. Her office accepts new patients.

Women's Health Specialists & Midwives of Dayton

New Patient?
New Patient?

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at Women's Health Specialists & Midwives of Dayton

Audrey Bateman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Audrey Bateman

Wow. New patient visit here with this practice. I left with answers to questions I didn't know I had. Staff beginning to end was fantastic. They really set the bar so high for other offices. I'm very thankful I made the switch!
Aug 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Audrey Bateman, FNP?
Audrey was great for our first visit. She took her time and answered our questions.
Aug 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Audrey Bateman, FNP?
She was awesome . Made me feel comfortable and explained well .. I appreciated the time she took . That is important to me .. she was not rushed to get it over with yo move on to someone else .. loved her and would highly recommend her .
Aug 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Audrey Bateman, FNP?
My doctors/nurses have been fine. But the practice had a coding mistake with one of my appointments and required me to come back again for the exact same questions to be asked just by a different person. So I had to waste half a day, drive an hour to and from my appointment, pay for childcare for my toddler, and now I'll have to pay for a completely unnecessary appointment simply because the office made a mistake. I feel that the model your practice follows is - treat all patients in whatever way is most convenient for the practice. But really, each person and pregnancy should have PERSONALIZED care. It should be about treating each patient as they individually need to be cared for, regardless of whether or not it's convenient for the practice. There are certain things I do and don't want for my pregnancy and birth experience, but I feel strongly that I'm being forced into a box of limited options simply because that's the way "we do things" at your practice. It's incredibly frustrating and defeating as a woman and a mother. I'm very confident in my health and my body's ability to have a healthy pregnancy and birth with minimal interference and support only as needed. But I'm made to feel as though I simply cannot do this without a ton of testing and appointments to make sure doctors can tell me exactly what's going on with my pregnancy and babies. It feels like they're watching and waiting for something to go wrong instead of supporting a pregnancy that has no reason to be anything but healthy with no complications.
Aug 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Audrey Bateman, FNP?
Audrey is always very good at explaining things and answering all my questions
Aug 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Audrey Bateman, FNP?
The only negative was having to wait 6 weeks for an appointment......other than that, everything was fantastic!
Aug 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Audrey Bateman, FNP?
I had a great appointment! Audrey Bateman listened to me and took all the time I needed to answer my questions and give explainations. I left the appointment feeling well cared for and that all my questions were answered.
Jul 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Audrey Bateman, FNP?
Audrey has always taken the time to listen and show an interest in my life. She has gone beyond what is expected and it is so appreciated. She is a very caring provider.
Jul 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Audrey Bateman, FNP?
She was just wonderful. No complaints, only praise. She had a student in with her and I thought, what a great person for the student to be learning from. She made me feel very comfortable..... and I am an anxious person at the doctor. I wish she could be my primary care doctor.
Jun 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Audrey Bateman, FNP?
I was at this office for a Pap Snear, which is usually an awkward uncomfortable procedure, but Audrey was so very nice that it made the whole process easy and much more comfortable.
Jun 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Audrey Bateman, FNP?
The ladies that I dealt with at the office were outstanding. They went above and beyond to listen to my concerns, and they offered a solution that made sense. They were very kind and flexible and communicated exceptionally.
May 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Audrey Bateman, FNP?
Thank you for being so kind.
May 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Audrey Bateman, FNP?
I had the best experience and had some very good advice given. She was very understanding and helpful.
May 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Audrey Bateman, FNP?
Best experience I have ever had. Would always recommend switching and coming here!
May 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Audrey Bateman, FNP?
Audrey was very caring and knowledgeable about my condition.
May 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Audrey Bateman, FNP?
I really appreciated that I was treated with respect and kindness.
May 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Audrey Bateman, FNP?
I always feel well informed and very cared for by Audrey and all of the staff at this facility.
May 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Audrey Bateman, FNP?
Exceptional service!!! Very pleasant group of people
May 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Audrey Bateman, FNP?
This office is always great. I appreciate everyone. And I have recommended this office to several people. Thank you.
May 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Audrey Bateman, FNP?
Every one was super nice and welcoming, instructions were very clear.
May 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Audrey Bateman, FNP?

How was your experience with Audrey Bateman?