Dr. Aubrey Lorentz, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Lorentz

Blue Hills Physical Therapy Center

1070 N 1st St Cameron, WI 54822

Dr. Aubrey Lorentz, DC is a chiropractor in Cameron, WI. He specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Lorentz accepts

Dr. Lorentz accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Lorentz treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lorentz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lorentz

Dr. Lorentz?
Dr. Lorentz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aubrey Lorentz, DC
RecentMost Helpful
I had been experiencing low back pain for most of this calendar year but kept putting it off. After finally deciding that I needed to get treatment, I searched some reviews on local care providers and found very favorable reviews for Dr. Lorentz. I am not disappointed. I feel he was very thorough in understanding my history and assessing my present condition. The treatment approach was very thoughtful, precise, and effective. Within one visit, I was already feeling much better. Thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aubrey Lorentz, DC?
I started seeing Aubrey at a time in my life when I hurt so bad due to Lymes disease and other health issues I didn’t want to be touch. It was the best discision of my life. He explained what was happening with my body, he taught me stretches to do on my own, and he always took the time needed to make my treatment suscessful. I appreciated the hot packs, cupping, E-stem and laser treatment. I highly recommend Aubrey and appreciate the time and energy he invests in his patients. Cindy Kucko
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aubrey Lorentz, DC?
Dr. Lorentz went the extra mile to squeeze me into his schedule after an athletic injury, and is very pleasant and personable. The assessment and treatment I received was top notch. He performed a full physical assessment and history of the injury to determine the root cause. He was able to adjust me in a way that provided a significant amount of relief that no other chiropractor had ever been able to. He emphasizes self care along with chiro care for athletes, as he is one himself!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aubrey Lorentz, DC?
He is a really good Dr My back has never felt better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aubrey Lorentz, DC?
After my old chiropractor moved it took me 3 years and several others before I found Dr Lorentz. He has made an amazing difference for me with neck and back issues. I like that he is thorough and answers my questions . I would highly recommend him for your chiropractic needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aubrey Lorentz, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Lorentz?

Dr. Lorentz has a special interest in lumbar disc injuries and rehabilitation. Lorentz is also continuing his studies in various manual therapy techniques to offer a hybrid approach of chiropractic care with manual therapy. Areas of interest include ...

• Chiropractic