Contact provider for availability

Dr. Aubrey Joy, PHD

Adolescent Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Joy

Dr. Aubrey Joy, PHD is an adolescent psychologist in Sacramento, CA. She specializes in adolescent psychology.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Dr. Joy accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Joy treats your condition or procedure

• Adolescent Psychology

Dr. Joy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Joy

Dr. Joy?
Dr. Joy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aubrey Joy, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
I have been seeing Dr. Joy for several years. She has helped me navigate many difficult situations and relationships with family, in which mental illness is a huge factor. She is very knowledgeable and has offered me very practical advice for handling my relationships. I cannot recommend her more highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aubrey Joy, PHD?
Ive been seeing Dr. Joy since about 1994. My son was having srtange behaviors and we discovered his father was spychologically abusing him. Dr. dealt with it in a cautious yet effective way and the abuse stopped. My sons father became cooperative and eager to be consistent with my parenting methods which were primarily Montessori. I also saw Dr. Joy for grieving when my brother was murdered. She had patience and effective guidance to get me through the grieving process. I highly reccomend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aubrey Joy, PHD?
Aubrey goes above and beyond the call of duty. She is really easy to talk to, smart, and great at what she does. She checks her messages and emails very frequently. I highly recommend Aubrey and wish you the best in your road to recovery. You may feel like you are all alone, but 1 out of 4 adults will experience a mental illness in his lifetime. There is hope!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aubrey Joy, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Joy?