Athena Tritaris, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Female · Age 30

Athena Tritaris

Athena Tritaris, LMFT

3708 91st St Ste 3A Jackson Heights, NY 11372

Athena Tritaris, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Jackson Heights, NY. She specializes in marriage & family therapy, psychology, and more.

Athena Tritaris' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Athena Tritaris

Athena Tritaris?
Athena Tritaris' Performance
What People Say About Athena Tritaris, LMFT
RecentMost Helpful
I'm not the type to ever rate an experience or a person with excellent but with Athena it was hard not to. She makes each therapy like visiting a friend. In those crucial times in your life, the key to a successful therapy session is not to feel like you were in one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Athena Tritaris, LMFT?
I feel safe and supported with her. I thought therapy was going to be awkward and uncomfortable but it wasn't.
She’s amazing!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Athena Tritaris, LMFT?
Athena's sensitivity, deep understanding of mental health and family dynamics, and caring nature were a true benefit to me and my family in a time of need. She was a lighthouse in the hurricane, guiding my way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Athena Tritaris, LMFT?
After going through 3 other therapist i felt Athena was the right one. A perfect blend of a down to earth personality along with an optimistic/enthusiastic one. Athena is willing to guide you through what troubles you in your life by giving you comfort and words of wisdom in ways that make you gain confidence in your self and feel like a brighter future is ahead. Highly recommend seeing her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Athena Tritaris, LMFT?
She’s great at acknowledging her clients strengths, weaknesses, and validating their point of view. Her unbiased approach really gets you thinking and she’s great at counseling through intense anxiety and creating a safe space for you and your partner. She’s personable and relatable and connects easily with her patients. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Athena Tritaris, LMFT?
Athena is an amazing therapist. I have been with her for the past 2 years and she has helped me through serious anxieties and depression period. I have changed so much for the better and continue to do so. I am so grateful I got to meet her. I am constantly learning and growing. This is what I am looking for in a therapist. The work I am doing is challenging but it is so incredibly rewarding. She has introduced to new healthy practices such as meditation. Meeting her has been life changing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Athena Tritaris, LMFT?
Athena is the best therapist I’ve ever been to. When I first went to her, I was in a dark place. She stayed with me for hours while we worked out several issues. I have been diagnosed with Pure OCD. I’ve always had problems sticking with therapy and Athena is the first therapist that I’ve stuck with. Not only does she help navigate my OCD, but helps me grow and become the best version of myself. I consistently recommend her to my friends and they all feel the same way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Athena Tritaris, LMFT?

How was your experience with Athena Tritaris?

Research has shown that one of the most important aspects of successful therapy, is the relationship between the client and the therapist. Whether you are looking for a therapist for yourself, or someone you care about, I will ensure that anyone that walks into my office feels comfortable. It is my number one priority. If you are committed to making a change - please contact me today.

• Marriage & Family Therapy

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Disorder