Optometry  |
Dr. Atha Hyderi, OD
Dr. Atha Hyderi, OD is an optometry provider who practices in Roselle, IL. He is 42 years old.

Primary Vision Center

833 N Roselle Rd

Roselle, IL 60172

• Medicare

Learn about Dr. Hyderi

Dr. Hyderi truly believes that special one-on-one attention can make a big difference in how people manage their health. Knowing there is a lot more to a prescription than what is written on paper, the takes the time to counsel patients about the importance of proper compliance and will give solid recommendations to suit your lifestyle choices and overall well-being.

• Optometry

Dr. Hyderi does not have any board certifications listed.

• Astigmatism

• Eye Examination
  • Eye Procedure
  • Eyeglasses
  • Foreign Body Removal

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Illinois College Of Optometry
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Hyderi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hyderi has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Hyderi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hyderi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hyderi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hyderi to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Hyderi's Performance
in Oswego, IL |
Dr. Hyderi recently gave me an eye exam and he detected possible glaucoma. He referred me to a specialist. He was kind, informative, and very very helpful. I now have a formal diagnosis of glaucoma and am beginning treatments. I owe a great deal to Dr. Hyderi--thank you, sir.
in Elmhurst, IL |
Very Informative & detail oriented Dr. I had really good eye exam and loved the care I received from the staff.
in Streamwood, IL |
Very professional and helpful.
in Bartlett, IL |
My family always has a great experience at Primary Vision Center. You get the whole package at this office starting with minimal wait times, very nice staff, and a great doctor. They helped me pick out new glasses and went over my insurance coverage. ...all in all a wonderful visit...every-time! ...thank you.
Streamwood, IL |
I took my girls, age 11 and 9. Dr. Hyderi was thoughtful and caring. He took the time to explain everything in detail.
in Carol Stream, IL |
I went to Dr. Hyderi because i needed new contacts. I was a little worried because I have a really bad vision and other chain places have messed my prescription up in the past. I am so happy I went to see Dr. Hyderi, he got it right the first time and my contacts came faster than I expected! Super happy, will be going back next year :)
in Schaumburg, IL |
I was there for follow up appointment I was told that i do not have to pay any copay while making appointment but when after done with follow up appointment they charge me $20 for each patient ( total $40) as copay it was not copay coz there was remaining amount not covered by insurance for the exam.I did not get why we need to go through exam with copay again in follow up. also upon asking about charges to the staff we were getting different answers.The doctor is very good but staff is worst
Have you seen Dr. Atha Hyderi, OD?
Are you Dr. Hyderi?