Asta Klimaite, LCPC

Asta Klimaite, LCPC

Counseling  ·
Female
Asta Klimaite, LCPC is a counselor in Hanover Park, IL. She specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.Read her story

1240 Bamburg Ct Ste 4B

Hanover Park, IL 60133

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Asta Klimaite

Asta Klimaite's bio

This content was provided by Asta Klimaite "Taking exceptional people and helping them reach their highest potential! Are you tired of your job? Having difficulty managing stress at work? Do you want to make a change in your life but feel scared? Do you have fears that are holding you back? Have you been hurt and don't know how to move forward? Often tell yourself: "My spouse doesn't communicate with me."? Want to focus on living more and stressing out less? - We can help! My psychosocial assessments for immigration purposes can be helpful to you in cases of: Extreme and Exceptional Hardship Political Asylum Spousal Abuse (VAWA) "

This content was provided by Asta Klimaite "We believe that feeling good is not enough. Each person is also entitled to a high quality of life with relationships that we can enjoy. We have sought out the most cutting-edge techniques for self-growth and personal change to help our clients take practical steps to explore meaning, purpose, and joy in life. Our approach to therapy utilizes several models of therapy including cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), solution-focused training, and positive psychology. Shifting from a problem-focused model to a solution-focused approach that maximizes one's strengths has proven to be successful in helping our clients feel more satisfied in their lives and relationships."

• Counseling
  • Psychology
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Women's Counseling
  • Women's Health Psychology

Asta Klimaite does not have any board certifications listed.

• Couples Therapy
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Roosevelt University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Asta Klimaite has no awards or honors listed.

Asta Klimaite has no media or publications listed.

• Lithuanian
  • Russian

Asta Klimaite does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Asta Klimaite and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Asta Klimaite's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Asta Klimaite

Asta Klimaite?
Asta Klimaite's Performance
What People Say About Asta Klimaite, LCPC
I didn't want to go to therapy but my parents made me. After I met my counselor, I knew she was cool. She didn't run to my parents to tell them what we were talking about which made me feel safe and I was able to open up. I am so much happier now and I can actually go to school without having a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Asta Klimaite, LCPC?
I am so happy I found this practice. My sister has been struggling on and off with depression and anxiety for years. I also saw a therapist there for stress and anxiety. Both therapists were so in touch with our needs and both of us are happier and healthier than we been in years. I would highly...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Asta Klimaite, LCPC?
Asta helped me to find a girlfriend who I later married. She helped me boost my confidence and I got a be with a woman of my dreams. I have been recommending her to all of my guy friends. Asta is sooo funny too. Go see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Asta Klimaite, LCPC?
I have been seeing Andy for a couple of weeks now and I can already see a huge difference in my life. He is so knowledgeable and caring. He is quick to respond to my e-mails and gives me good insight into ways to improve myself. YOU ROCK!
×Post a ResponseAre you Asta Klimaite, LCPC?
Yvonne is a knowledgeable, thoughtful, compassionate, and well-rounded therapist. She is very welcoming and was able to accommodate my schedule. She is a mindful and attuned listener, and her warmth and calm energy are soothing to be around. Not only is she and trustworthy and professional, but...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Asta Klimaite?