Counseling  |
Female
Asta Klimaite, LCPC
Taking exceptional people and helping them reach their highest potential! Are you tired of your job? Having difficulty managing stress at work? Do you want to make a change in your life but feel scared? Do you have fears that are holding you back? Have you been hurt and don't know how to move forward? Often tell yourself: "My spouse doesn't communicate with me."? Want to focus on living more and stressing out less? - We can help! My psychosocial assessments for immigration purposes can be helpful to you in cases of: Extreme and Exceptional Hardship Political Asylum Spousal Abuse (VAWA)

1240 Bamburg Ct Ste 4B

Hanover Park, IL 60133

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Asta Klimaite

We believe that feeling good is not enough. Each person is also entitled to a high quality of life with relationships that we can enjoy. We have sought out the most cutting-edge techniques for self-growth and personal change to help our clients take practical steps to explore meaning, purpose, and joy in life. Our approach to therapy utilizes several models of therapy including cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), solution-focused training, and positive psychology. Shifting from a problem-focused model to a solution-focused approach that maximizes one's strengths has proven to be successful in helping our clients feel more satisfied in their lives and relationships.

• Counseling
  • Psychology
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Women's Counseling
  • Women's Health Psychology

Asta Klimaite does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acute Stress Disorder (ASD)
  • Anorexia
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Binge Eating Disorder
  • Bulimia
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Grief
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Overeating
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Physical Abuse of Adult
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Self-Esteem Problems
  • Self-Harm
  • Self-Injury Behavior
  • Stress

• Couples Therapy
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Roosevelt University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Asta Klimaite has no awards or honors listed.

Asta Klimaite has no media or publications listed.

• Lithuanian
  • Russian

Asta Klimaite does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Asta Klimaite and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Asta Klimaite's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Asta Klimaite to family and friends
Asta Klimaite's Performance
in Schaumburg |
I was referred to this amazing counseling office through a friend of mine. I was having trouble with my depression and anxiety. I didn’t want to live anymore. I started working with Asta and I feel that she saved my life. It's still a work in progress but I am in such a better place and my overall quality of life has immensely improved. She is amazing. She is funny and puts things in perspective to me. She so comfortable to talk to and her office is very cozy. She is always responsive to my mess
I've been seeing Asta for the past 6 months and my life has significant changed. I now have clarity and direction and couldn't have improved my self-esteem without Asta's help. It is very easy to talk to her. I feel like she really cares about her patient’s success. She is both very knowledgeable and effective and I am so grateful I found her. She is so funny! I would totally recommend her to any one that needs any help because she will definitely help you!!!
in River Grove, IL |
I love the fact that my appointments always happen on time, and the place is clean and cozy. I have tried several different therapy places so far, but this one is my favorite!
in Bartlett, IL |
I really enjoyed working with Asta! She is very attentive, fun, and effective. I feel like my life improved after working with her!
Have you seen Asta Klimaite, LCPC?
Are you Asta Klimaite?