Asta Klimaite, LCPC

CounselingFemale

Asta Klimaite

Beautiful Mind Therapy

984 S Bartlett Rd Bartlett, IL 60103

Asta Klimaite, LCPC is a Counselor in Bartlett, IL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Asta Klimaite to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"We believe that feeling good is not enough. Each person is also entitled to a high quality of life with relationships that we can enjoy. We have sought out the most cutting-edge techniques for self-growth and personal ch..."

- Asta Klimaite, LCPC

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Connect live with a provider virtually who can address a variety of symptoms, conditions, and care needs.

Find a Provider

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Asta Klimaite treats your condition or procedure

Asta Klimaite's conditions and procedures:

• Acute Stress Disorder (ASD)
  • Anorexia
  • Eating Disorders
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief
  • Individual Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Overeating
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Physical Abuse of Adult
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Self-Esteem Problems
  • Self-Harm
  • Self-Injury Behavior
  • Stress

Asta Klimaite accepts

Asta Klimaite accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Asta Klimaite's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Asta Klimaite

Asta Klimaite
Asta Klimaite is very professional and devoted to her clients. She is highly committed to providing her clients with the best possible care and services. Her personal stake in ensuring optimal results for her clients reflects in her diligent work, and her warmth and empathy are evident in her constant strive towards achieving the best possible outcomes for those who seek her services. I had a chance to work with her and found her approach and conscientiousness to be truly commendable!
Maayan Sharon – May 26, 2020
I’ve been Thru very hard time for the past two years in my life and I thought there was no hope for me, but Asta changed that view of mine from the first day I met her. She showed me the bright side of life that I forgot it exists. She gave me back my life and because of her I started living again! There are not enough words to express how much I appreciate what she did for me! Thank you for being so professional and I actually found a friend in you! You are the best ??
Denitsa – Feb 06, 2020
Been going to Asta for about a year now. I cannot rave more about how she has helped me evolve my life. Super funny, very attentive, and all around the best experience I have ever had.
Josh – Jan 05, 2020
I've worked with Asta for years and talking to her is like having a conversation with your wisest and fairest friend. She has helped me grow personally, professionally, and in my relationship. She is compassionate, smart as a whip, hilarious, and real. She isn't afraid to be brutally honest with you, and I'm grateful for that. I've also worked with Taren who is such a delight - so positive, so encouraging, and realistic. She can be so honest, kind, and caring. She has helped my husband and me get back in touch with each other after becoming new parents. I highly recommend Beautiful Mind Therapy for anyone seeking to better themselves.
Jini Kuriakose – Dec 18, 2019
I only have good things to say about this practice. My 8-year-old was seen by one of the male therapists and he is doing so much better. After I had such a good experience with my son, I started seeing a therapist on my own. They are super awesome! Our family is doing so much better! I really think Asta is the best therapist. She is so warm and caring. She is so professional. She always had my back and we were able to find ways for me to be assertive with others. THANK YOU!
Oct 31, 2019
Asta is the most amazing therapist I ever had. She saved my life, as I was very close to killing myself. I was in a really bad place and she really helped me to be healthier and happier. With her guidance and teaching, I found an amazing partner and we are getting married! She is very funny and a bit eccentric, which I found to be very adorable. Plus, she has a great style and is very good looking. Thank you, Asta, for everything you did for me!
May 03, 2019
I didn't want to go to therapy but my parents made me. After I met my counselor, I knew she was cool. She didn't run to my parents to tell them what we were talking about which made me feel safe and I was able to open up. I am so much happier now and I can actually go to school without having a panic attack. I know my counselor has my back.
Claire Kumagai in Moline, IL – Sep 25, 2018
I am so happy I found this practice. My sister has been struggling on and off with depression and anxiety for years. I also saw a therapist there for stress and anxiety. Both therapists were so in touch with our needs and both of us are happier and healthier than we been in years. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone who is looking for themselves or a loved one.
Julian Menga in Chicago, IL – Sep 25, 2018
Asta helped me to find a girlfriend who I later married. She helped me boost my confidence and I got a be with a woman of my dreams. I have been recommending her to all of my guy friends. Asta is sooo funny too. Go see her.
Olya Kash in Peoria, IL – Sep 25, 2018
I have been seeing Andy for a couple of weeks now and I can already see a huge difference in my life. He is so knowledgeable and caring. He is quick to respond to my e-mails and gives me good insight into ways to improve myself. YOU ROCK!
Mechele Cummins in Joliet, IL – Sep 25, 2018
Yvonne is a knowledgeable, thoughtful, compassionate, and well-rounded therapist. She is very welcoming and was able to accommodate my schedule. She is a mindful and attuned listener, and her warmth and calm energy are soothing to be around. Not only is she and trustworthy and professional, but also a funny and relatable...I would refer my best friends to her! Highly recommend!
Elizabeth Wella in Schaumburg, IL – Sep 25, 2018
I have been struggling with chronic pain and other medical issues for a while. I was popping pain pills and nothing seemed to be getting better. Lori helped me manage my pain and make my life more manageable. She is very kind, warm, and accepting. She has nursing background so she really understood what I was going through and helped me.
Mellisa Paterson in Evanston, IL – Sep 25, 2018
Taren saved our marriage. We were considering a divorce but wanted it to give it another chance. Taren was very experienced and helpful. She brought us back closer together and now we have a wonderful marriage. THANK YOU, Taren.
Tara Harry in Orland Park, IL – Sep 24, 2018
Our family received individual and couples therapy with Anna, Lori, and Asta. They helped our family to get through struggles and get to a healthy space. We have so much love and respect for one another now.
Torquill Campbell in Crystal Lake, IL – Sep 24, 2018
We took our child to this practice and we are very pleased with it. She was able to work through some issues related to our divorce and she is a such a happy child now! Her therapist was very warm and accepting. We really liked how she interacted with out daughter. She really helped our family to get through difficult times.
Dave Doyle in Rockford, IL – Sep 21, 2018
Asta is warm, attentive, and witty. She is funny which makes it easy to quickly connect with her. She is passionate about her work and has gone above and beyond to help me. She is extremely professional and experienced. I recommend her as a safe, skilled therapist with a modern perspective and extensive training.
Cristina M in Chicago, IL – Sep 21, 2018
Thank you Asta! Every time I left our session I felt as if a huge weight was taken off my shoulders. Thanks to Asta, my overall quality of like has immensely improved. I have learned to find a better balance in all aspects of my life - work, love, family, and my friends. She is truly the best person and counselor I even had.
M in Hanover Park, IL – Nov 15, 2017
I was referred to this amazing counseling office through a friend of mine. I was having trouble with my depression and anxiety. I didn’t want to live anymore. I started working with Asta and I feel that she saved my life. It's still a work in progress but I am in such a better place and my overall quality of life has immensely improved. She is amazing. She is funny and puts things in perspective to me. She so comfortable to talk to and her office is very cozy. She is always responsive to my mess
P in Schaumburg – Jul 25, 2017
I've been seeing Asta for the past 6 months and my life has significant changed. I now have clarity and direction and couldn't have improved my self-esteem without Asta's help. It is very easy to talk to her. I feel like she really cares about her patient’s success. She is both very knowledgeable and effective and I am so grateful I found her. She is so funny! I would totally recommend her to any one that needs any help because she will definitely help you!!!
Jul 12, 2017
I love the fact that my appointments always happen on time, and the place is clean and cozy. I have tried several different therapy places so far, but this one is my favorite!
Lisa in River Grove, IL – Jun 18, 2016

How was your experience with Asta Klimaite?

We believe that feeling good is not enough. Each person is also entitled to a high quality of life with relationships that we can enjoy. We have sought...Read more

Taking exceptional people and helping them reach their highest potential!

Are you tired of your job? Having difficulty managing stress at work?...

• Counseling