Asta Klimaite, LCPC

Counseling ·  Female

Asta Klimaite

Beautiful Mind Therapy

1240 Bamburg Ct Ste 4B Hanover Park, IL 60133

Asta Klimaite, LCPC is a counselor in Hanover Park, IL. She specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Asta Klimaite accepts

Asta Klimaite accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Asta Klimaite treats your condition or procedure

Asta Klimaite's conditions and procedures:

• Acute Stress Disorder (ASD)
  • Anorexia
  • Eating Disorders
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief
  • Individual Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Overeating
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Physical Abuse of Adult
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

Likelihood to recommend Asta Klimaite

Asta Klimaite?
Asta Klimaite's Performance
What People Say About Asta Klimaite, LCPC
Asta is the most amazing therapist I ever had. She saved my life, as I was very close to killing myself. I was in a really bad place and she really helped me to be healthier and happier. With her guidance and teaching, I found an amazing partner and we are getting married! She is very funny and a bit eccentric, which I found to be very adorable. Plus, she has a great style and is very good looking. Thank you, Asta, for everything you did for me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Asta Klimaite, LCPC?
I didn't want to go to therapy but my parents made me. After I met my counselor, I knew she was cool. She didn't run to my parents to tell them what we were talking about which made me feel safe and I was able to open up. I am so much happier now and I can actually go to school without having a panic attack. I know my counselor has my back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Asta Klimaite, LCPC?
I am so happy I found this practice. My sister has been struggling on and off with depression and anxiety for years. I also saw a therapist there for stress and anxiety. Both therapists were so in touch with our needs and both of us are happier and healthier than we been in years. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone who is looking for themselves or a loved one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Asta Klimaite, LCPC?
Asta helped me to find a girlfriend who I later married. She helped me boost my confidence and I got a be with a woman of my dreams. I have been recommending her to all of my guy friends. Asta is sooo funny too. Go see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Asta Klimaite, LCPC?
I have been seeing Andy for a couple of weeks now and I can already see a huge difference in my life. He is so knowledgeable and caring. He is quick to respond to my e-mails and gives me good insight into ways to improve myself. YOU ROCK!
×Post a ResponseAre you Asta Klimaite, LCPC?
Yvonne is a knowledgeable, thoughtful, compassionate, and well-rounded therapist. She is very welcoming and was able to accommodate my schedule. She is a mindful and attuned listener, and her warmth and calm energy are soothing to be around. Not only is she and trustworthy and professional, but also a funny and relatable...I would refer my best friends to her! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Asta Klimaite, LCPC?
I have been struggling with chronic pain and other medical issues for a while. I was popping pain pills and nothing seemed to be getting better. Lori helped me manage my pain and make my life more manageable. She is very kind, warm, and accepting. She has nursing background so she really understood what I was going through and helped me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Asta Klimaite, LCPC?
Taren saved our marriage. We were considering a divorce but wanted it to give it another chance. Taren was very experienced and helpful. She brought us back closer together and now we have a wonderful marriage. THANK YOU, Taren.
×Post a ResponseAre you Asta Klimaite, LCPC?
Our family received individual and couples therapy with Anna, Lori, and Asta. They helped our family to get through struggles and get to a healthy space. We have so much love and respect for one another now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Asta Klimaite, LCPC?
We took our child to this practice and we are very pleased with it. She was able to work through some issues related to our divorce and she is a such a happy child now! Her therapist was very warm and accepting. We really liked how she interacted with out daughter. She really helped our family to get through difficult times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Asta Klimaite, LCPC?

How was your experience with Asta Klimaite?

We believe that feeling good is not enough. Each person is also entitled to a high quality of life with relationships that we can enjoy. We have sought out the most cutting-edge techniques for self-growth and personal change to help our clients take ...

• Counseling