Dr. Asif Khan, PSY.D

Dr. Asif Khan, PSY.D

Adult Clinical Psychology  ·
Dr. Asif Khan, PSY.D is an adult clinical psychologist in Chicago, IL. He graduated from Chicago School Of Professional Psychology and specializes in adult clinical psychology, counseling, and more.Read his story

30 N Michigan Ave Ste 517

Chicago, IL 60602

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Dr. Khan

Dr. Khan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Khan " Do you want to lift the weight of depression, or overcome anxiety and feel confident? Have prior traumas held you back from relationship success or finding hope in the things that are important?, Together, we can overcome anything, even if it feels impossible at times. Our therapy will be holistic (focusing on your physical, emotional and spiritual aspects), collaborative (partnership) and strength-based (using your personal resources and virtues to realize your true potential). Through the therapy process, you will discover new solution to life long problems, and I want to be your partner in that success. I am certified in Clinical Hypnosis by American Society of Clinical Hypnosis. Hypnosis offers short term, highly effective and evidence based/proven treatment for a wide range of symptoms and habits.I am also trained in Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) - a short term, yet one of the most effective treatments for trauma resolution. Additionally, I am trained in the Internal Family Systems - a non-pathologizing, self empowering treatment. I perform psychological testing, forensic evaluations and immigration assessments. I specialize in cross cultural psychology. I offer a free 30 minute consultation to help you choose me as your psychologist. Call me to answer any questions you might have."

This content was provided by Dr. Khan "Appointments are available when needed including same day appointments. I offer a free 30 minute consultation by phone or in person to help you determine if I am the right therapist for you "

• Adult Clinical Psychology
  • Clinical Psychology
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Counseling
  • Geriatric Psychology
  • Psychological Trauma

Dr. Khan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Psychological Testing
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Chicago School Of Professional Psychology
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Linden Oaks At Edwards, Naperville, Il
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Khan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Khan has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Khan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Khan

Dr. Khan?
Dr. Khan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Asif Khan, PSY.D
Through my sessions with Dr. Khan, I have gained meaningful insight of my present circumstances. I have learned different methods to help myself deal with difficult anxiety times. For this I am most grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Asif Khan, PSY.D?
Dr Khan is an excellent doctor. For many years, I was suffering with family issues, parents, anxiety and panic. I took medicines to calm my mind and self but meeting with Dr Khan was a relieve. He listens to you, gives you time and together works on a plan that is benefiting to you. It was a great...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Asif Khan, PSY.D?
Dr. Khan is brilliant and caring. He offers me insightful advice at every appointment. He is very compassionate and takes time to listen to me. You will enjoy seeing him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Asif Khan, PSY.D?
Dr. Khan is great to work with. He is creative in his methods to find a way help his patients. I always feel comfortable and know that what I'm saying is being heard. Dr Khan has you get involved in the process by working on solutions between appointments. I highly recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Asif Khan, PSY.D?
I would definitely recommend him to family and friends. He has an uncanny ability to zero in on whatever issues I am struggling with at the time of my visit, and he then works with me to straighten my "stuff" out, using a variety of methods. He is kind and nonjudgemental.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Khan?