Dr. Asif Khan, PSY.D

PsychologyMaleAge 61

Dr. Khan

Self Empowerment Center

1020 E Ogden Ave Naperville, IL 60563

Dr. Asif Khan, PSY.D is a Psychologist in Naperville, IL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Khan to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychologists in your area

"Appointments are available when needed including same day appointments. I offer a free 30 minute consultation by phone or in person to help you determine if I am the right therapist for you "

- Dr. Asif Khan, PSY.D

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Khan treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Khan's conditions and procedures:

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Disorders
  • Psychological Testing
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Dr. Khan accepts

Dr. Khan accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Cigna Healthcare of Illinois PPO

Dr. Khan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Khan

Dr. Khan?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (11)
  • Listened & answered questions (11)
  • Office environment (11)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
Therapy sessions with me personally did not work with me.
Jun 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Asif Khan, PSY.D?
Through my sessions with Dr. Khan, I have gained meaningful insight of my present circumstances. I have learned different methods to help myself deal with difficult anxiety times. For this I am most grateful.
Naperville, IL – Dec 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Asif Khan, PSY.D?
Dr Khan is an excellent doctor. For many years, I was suffering with family issues, parents, anxiety and panic. I took medicines to calm my mind and self but meeting with Dr Khan was a relieve. He listens to you, gives you time and together works on a plan that is benefiting to you. It was a great decision to come in and see Dr Khan. I will highly recommend him. I can note with confidence that I am very confident and looking forward to let go of all anxiety, panics and meds :)
Omis in Chicago, IL – Dec 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Asif Khan, PSY.D?
Dr. Khan is brilliant and caring. He offers me insightful advice at every appointment. He is very compassionate and takes time to listen to me. You will enjoy seeing him.
Asad in Naperville – Nov 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Asif Khan, PSY.D?
Dr. Khan is great to work with. He is creative in his methods to find a way help his patients. I always feel comfortable and know that what I'm saying is being heard. Dr Khan has you get involved in the process by working on solutions between appointments. I highly recommend him to anyone.
DAVID K in Wheaton, IL – Mar 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Asif Khan, PSY.D?
I would definitely recommend him to family and friends. He has an uncanny ability to zero in on whatever issues I am struggling with at the time of my visit, and he then works with me to straighten my "stuff" out, using a variety of methods. He is kind and nonjudgemental.
Maggie Brown in Naperville, IL – Mar 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Asif Khan, PSY.D?
Dr. Khan is very understanding and is truly concerned with helping you overcome obstacles that have kept you from becoming a better person.
Frank in Glen Ellyn, IL – Feb 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Asif Khan, PSY.D?
I've been seeing Dr. Asif Khan on and off for about 6 years. I was diagnosed with major depression 7 years ago. I feel comfortable discussing things during our sessions that I wouldn't ever disclose to anyone else. My sessions with him help me stay grounded in relation and navigate my life. He's a professional but, at the same time, I get the feeling that he is invested in my well-being. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
DuPage Country, IL – Feb 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Asif Khan, PSY.D?
I've been seeing Dr. Kahn for quite a few years regarding various issues that have affected me both mentally and physically. He has been an unending source of inspiration and understanding. Through his relaxed yet informed knowledge of psychology he has become my most trusted confidant and the one person who truly understands me. His guidance and insight have enable me to get through many difficult times and I feel I am a better person thanks to his help. I would highly recommend his services.
Bob in IL – Feb 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Asif Khan, PSY.D?
Dr. Khan has been an essential guide through some very difficult times in my life. His intuitive, caring, and highly professional approach is unique and unreplaceable in my life. During my battles of anxiety, depression, and relationship issues he is the person I trust and makes me feel like I have non-judgement support. I would and have recommended Dr. Khan to anyone facing challenges in their life which have overcome them. Ken
Lisle, IL – Feb 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Asif Khan, PSY.D?
My son started seeing Dr Khan when we were struggling with his addiction. My son has been under his care and shows a great deal of recovery. I can say my son has a good control over his addiction and and shown great control over his struggles with emotions and anger. His conditions were adversely effecting our entire family. Dr. Khan did a great job of teaching my son not only to take care of his emotions and anger but also working with him on how to communicate, respect and understand others.
Chicago, IL – Feb 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Asif Khan, PSY.D?
Dr. Khan is extremely professional. He has a very easy manner that makes you feel welcome. I've never felt uncomfortable or feel like I'm being judged. His knowledge and ability to approach challenges from different perspectives is impressive.
David in Wheaton, IL – Jul 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Asif Khan, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Khan?

Do you want to lift the weight of depression, or overcome anxiety and feel confident? Have prior traumas held you back from relationship success...Read more

• Psychology
  • Clinical Psychology
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Counseling
  • Geriatric Psychology
  • Psychological Trauma

American Society Of Clinical Hypnosis (Hypnosis Certification), Emdr International Institute, Center For Self Leadership

• Hindi