Contact provider for availability

Ashley Wanager, NPC

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Ashley Wanager

Ashley Wanager, NPC is a nurse practitioner in Savannah, GA. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Ashley Wanager accepts

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Ashley Wanager treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Ashley Wanager's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Ashley Wanager

Ashley Wanager?
Ashley Wanager's Performance
What People Say About Ashley Wanager, NPC
RecentMost Helpful
Very professional and always has her patients best interest in the forefront of her recommendations. She is very knowledgeable and has been very helpful in improving my quality of life. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family!
Ashley is very thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Wanager, NPC?
Ashley has been with me from the beginning of this journey. She has seen times where I was struggling to improve and she has been with me through overcoming my sleep apnea. She has always had a positive attitude and impact on my learning to manage my condition. Very knowledgeable and very compassionate to all my circumstances and health issues. I know she genuinely cares and specifically tunes in to my needs while I am with her during appointments and when I am away. She takes care to respond if I have a concern and provides professional guidance when I need it. I trust Ashley and I am so grateful to have her as a part of my health care team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Wanager, NPC?
Professional, knowledgeable and courteous are qualities of Ashley. She was extremely attentive of concerns during my visit and explained things in a manner I understood. Great experience and highly recommend her to anyone in need of her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Wanager, NPC?
From walking into the office I was was among people who seemed to truly care about my well being and needs. Each individual with whom I had contact exemplified a high degree of professionalism and concern. They did not seem rushed, and took the time to listen to me. Ashley Wanager was extremely knowledgeable and thorough in her analysis of my situation and suggested treatment alternatives that made sense, explaining each in an understanding way. I highly recommend Ashley and her entire team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Wanager, NPC?
The office is run very efficiently with very short wait time. The doctors are very interested in patient care and listen intently to answer all questions and you never feel rushed with your time with doctor. I highly recommend this practice and Ashley Wanager.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Wanager, NPC?
Always had a great experience. She listens first and and explains in a way I can understand. Ashley always shows concern and asks if I have any questions. I would recommend this office to my friends . Great job Ashley. No long wait to see her .
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Wanager, NPC?
Ashley Wanager is very personalble and is attentive to my needs and concerns. She explains things in a way that is understandable and provides all the encouragement needed to improvement in my health by focusing on reducing my sleep apnea episodes for a better nights sleep. As a result I fall asleep faster, longer, and have more energy then I have had in years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Wanager, NPC?
After years of expert care and advice from N.P. Wanager I am completely satisfied with her care and guidance. She listens to what you have to say, seems to ask all of the right questions about my health issues, and has given me the best care and advice for my sleep apnea. Ditto for the staff. They are very friendly, efficient, professional, and knowledgeable. What a great team, I feel as if I've known them all my life! I wouldn't think of going anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Wanager, NPC?
" I highly recommending Ashley Wanager* She is very knowledgeable about her Profession , She is concern about her patients Health . If there's anyone i know that need a Sleep Doctor . I will recommend Ashley Wanager . No Doubt she's the best .
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Wanager, NPC?
Wonderful healthcare provider. Love her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Wanager, NPC?
Staff very efficient and friendly. Ms Wanager was so full of information to help me with my sleep problem. She took her time to listen and clearly explain my options. We have a plan and I am following her instructions. I have confidence in her and therefore highly recommend her to anyone . This is a well run efficient and caring office staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Wanager, NPC?
NP Wanager, is awesome. She always has time to discuss any and all problems or concerns with you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Wanager, NPC?
I had concerns about treatment for sleep apnea and treatment for it since I’m fairly healthy and have had symptoms for over 20 years. Ashley came in and we talked (I talked and she listened) about what was going on with me and how I ended up coming to see her. I expressed my concerns with doing a sleep study. She explained the technology and equipment available today is a lot more comfortable. She was awesome, I felt like she cares about my health and she’s working to improve my sleep quality.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Wanager, NPC?
Ashley Wanagar is a most thorough practitioner. She demonstrates genuine concern for the patients’ wellbeing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Wanager, NPC?
Ashley is a caring medical professional who is an good listener and provides excellent treatment. She is very mindful and knowledgeable of my condition. Ashley demeanor is always optimistic and her advise reassuring. She and her staff are always available for assistance, especially getting RX refills or dealing the insurance companies. Ashley is the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Wanager, NPC?
If you have a sleeping disorder, this is the right place for you. The staff is professional and extremely knowledgeable and are concerned for your well-being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Wanager, NPC?
Ashley presents herself as a personable and very competent professional. I always leave her office well satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Wanager, NPC?
Excellent in all respects, particularly in listening to what I say as a patient & answering questions in an understandable manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Wanager, NPC?
Ashley was very understanding and very communicative! Also, very cordial! Would definitely recommend her & the MH Lung & Sleep Ctr!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Ashley Wanager?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Ashley Wanager treats patients.

Compare Providers