Ashley Sutherland, LCSW

Ashley Sutherland, LCSW

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Ashley Sutherland, LCSW is a counselor in Salt Lake City, UT and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from Loyola University Chicago School Of Social Work in 2007 and specializes in counseling, social work, and more.

1945 S 1100 E Ste 202

Salt Lake City, UT 84106

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Ashley Sutherland

This content was provided by Ashley Sutherland "Transition can be tricky, especially if you're navigating a new chapter of your life that may not be accepted by your loved ones. I want to help you cope with life's curveballs, from leaving relationships and belief systems to coming out. We'll partner together to find ways to honor your relationships while living the life you want. With a background in stress and anxiety disorders, I'm ready to help you live in the present and look to the future as we resolve past traumas. I love seeing my clients move past their fears and into bold, fulfilling lifestyles.

About Ashley:

Before coming to Salt Lake City in 2008, I lived and worked in south and west side Chicago, supporting pregnant and parenting teens in the public school system. Prior to that, in 2007 I received my degree from Loyola University Chicago. Since coming to Salt Lake City I've worked with the University of Utah emergency department and the Neuropsychiatric Institute as well as the foster care system of Salt Lake City. As a mental health specialist for the SLC foster care system, I ensured that children received adequate mental health care during transitions in and out of placement. In 2011 I opened Creative Life Counseling and have delighted in seeing the practice grow since then!

When I have a spare moment, I like to spend it hiking, climbing, swimming, or practicing yoga. Otherwise you might find me in my kitchen, trying to perfect my attempt at authentic Indian curry, or on my couch watching United States of Tara. I love traveling and hope to visit Puerto Rico this spring to give surfing another shot."

• Counseling
  • Psychotherapy
  • Social Work

Ashley Sutherland does not have any board certifications listed.

• Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Lindsey Wilson College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Loyola University Chicago School Of Social Work
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • University Of Illinois Chicago
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007

Ashley Sutherland has no awards or honors listed.

Ashley Sutherland has no media or publications listed.

Ashley Sutherland does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Ashley Sutherland and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Ashley Sutherland's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Ashley Sutherland to family and friends
Are you Ashley Sutherland?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Counseling