Dr. Ashley Scheinberg, DC

Dr. Ashley Scheinberg, DC

Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Ashley Scheinberg, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Pittsburgh, PA. Read her story

8199 McKnight Rd Ste 102

Pittsburgh, PA 15237

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • UPMC
  • UPMC Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Scheinberg

Dr. Scheinberg's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Scheinberg "Dr. Ashley Scheinberg is a Pittsburgh native. She attended Ohio University where she studied Exercise Physiology and went on to Palmer College of Chiropractic in Florida. After graduating Summa Cum Laude, she interned with the US Department of Defense on a Naval Base. Dr. Ashley has been practicing for 4 years, all at Choice Chiropractic and Wellness Center in Pittsburgh, PA. In her free time, she enjoys trying new restaurants with her husband, traveling and spending time with her mini dachshund, Churro. "

This content was provided by Dr. Scheinberg "Our goal is to work alongside our clients to achieve their optimal health potential, and more importantly, to keep them well long-term. We do this in a patient-centered atmosphere with an emphasis on positive partnership and education. "

• Chiropractic

Dr. Scheinberg does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Physical Therapy
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Ohio University / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Dr. Scheinberg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Scheinberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Scheinberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scheinberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Scheinberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scheinberg to family and friends
Dr. Scheinberg's Performance
Monroeville, PA |
Amazing experience!!!! Dr. Ashley's treatment along with the education she provided me in regards to why I was experiencing discomfort was beyond beneficial and made such a drastic difference in my overall mobility and performance in my training. It is evident that she genuinely cares for her clients by the way she listened to my symptoms and developed a treatment plan. Her professional demon mixed with her genuine kindness makes her stand out from any other chiropractic experience I have had.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I would recommend Dr. Scheinberg 100 times over. I came into her care barely being able to walk with shooting pains down my left leg. She provided me with a care plan and exercises I could do on my own to reinforce her adjustments. With a month of continued care, I was pain free. I have been seeing Dr. Scheinberg for 3 years for wellness visits to maintain proper alignment. Her care is an integral part of my health.
in Pittsburgh |
Dr. Ashley has worked wonders with my body! I remember being scared the first time I visited. I had a bad experience with a previous chiropractor. Dr. Ashley eased those nerves and worries and has made me feel like a new person. I've seen for everything from back issues to wrist problems (chiropractors can adjust wrists, too)! She always explains what she is doing and always makes sure I am comfortable with the treatment. Unlike most doctor's offices, they are usually on time!
Have you seen Dr. Ashley Scheinberg, DC?
Are you Dr. Scheinberg?