Ashley Miller, FNP-BC

Ashley Miller, FNP-BC

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female  ·
Ashley Miller, FNP-BC is a nurse practitioner in Chattanooga, TN. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner), cardiac surgery, and more.Read her story

2108 E 3rd St Ste 300

• CareOregon
  • CareSource

Learn about Ashley Miller

Ashley Miller's bio

This content was provided by Ashley Miller "Nurse Practitioner for Dr. James R. Headrick Jr., a Cardio-thoracic surgeon serving the Greater Chattanooga Area. Dr. Headrick specializes in adult cardiac surgery and minimally invasive thoracic surgery. I graduated with my Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Cum Laude, from East Tennessee State University in 2007. I then received my Masters of Science in Nursing from Southern Adventist University in 2014. I am a Family Nurse Practitioner, with board certification from the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP). I am a Chattanooga native, having graduated from Soddy Daisy High School. I live in the Hixson area with my husband and two dogs. I n my spare time I enjoy backpacking and the many outdoor activities that the area provides. My dedication as a nurse practitioner is to my patients, as well as, the community. I am dedicated to providing the best care possible and strive to improve overall outcomes in all my patients."

This content was provided by Ashley Miller "The Alliance of Cardiac, Thoracic & Vascular Surgeons will excel in the provision of cardiac, thoracic and vascular surgery services throughout the Chattanooga region in a manner that promotes clinical excellence, innovation and member satisfaction. Our practice will be focused on meeting the needs of patients and the referring physicians and hospitals that are our partners in patient care.

Dr. Headrick or one of his Nurse Practitioners are available throughout the week to provide care and support. We believe that there is no need for long wait when people's health is concerned. We strive to expedite care, and in most cases can see patients same day.

We are available any time for questions and concerns. We understand that when it comes to our health the stress is tremendous, and we want to be available to decrease stress and provide for the best outcomes possible for all are patients and their family members."

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Cardiac Surgery
  • Thoracic Surgery

Ashley Miller does not have any board certifications listed.

• Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Lung Cancer
  • Pleural Effusion
  • Primary Hyperhidrosis

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• East Tennesse State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Southern Adventist University-MSN
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Ashley Miller has no awards or honors listed.

Ashley Miller has no media or publications listed.

Ashley Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Ashley Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Ashley Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Ashley Miller to family and friends
2 total reviews

Ashley Miller's Performance

Ashley Miller Says:
"

Thank you for providing feedback about your experiences with me and Dr. Headrick. we as a group strive to provide the best possible care to all our patients and appreciate any feedback.

"
Are you Ashley Miller?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Acute Care Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)