Ashley Fallucca, PA-C

Ashley Fallucca, PA-C

Family Medicine  ·
Female
Ashley Fallucca, PA-C is a family medicine specialist in Stanley, KS. She specializes in family medicine.

15101 Glenwood Ave

Stanley, KS 66223

Learn about Ashley Fallucca

This content was provided by Ashley Fallucca "I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met and their patient experience is outstanding."

Ashley Fallucca does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Education data for Ashley Fallucca is unavailable at this time.

Ashley Fallucca has no awards or honors listed.

Ashley Fallucca has no media or publications listed.

Ashley Fallucca does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Ashley Fallucca and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Ashley Fallucca's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Ashley Fallucca to family and friends

Ashley Fallucca's Performance

This was an incredible experience from beginning to end! I was able to discuss my concerns in a comfortable environment and see what would help me in the future. Loved my time!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Ashley Fallucca was so nice to work with. She listened to my symptoms, asked questions and really tried to understand what was going on and what would work to get me back to healthy. I was amazed that I got in to see her less than one hour after I called.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
She listened to our concerns and did not rush as she made the diagnosis. We would definitely make an appointment with her again.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Ashley did a great job of recognizing my problem as an allergy condition. I thought I was having a sinus infection, but she made sure I knew what the problem was and gave me the proper medication.
Are you Ashley Fallucca?