CounselingFemale

419 Elizabeth St Vacaville, CA 95688

Ashley Gisi is a Counselor in Vacaville, CA. Be sure to call ahead with Ashley Gisi to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Ashley Gisi treats your condition or procedure

Ashley Gisi accepts

Ashley Gisi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Ashley Gisi

Ashley Gisi

Ashley is absolutely incredible to work with! As soon as I leave, I cannot wait to go back, even when we have been working on hard stuff. Ashley is so smart and so knowledgeable, she works hard to expand her knowledge and even harder to help us. You cannot go wrong with Ashley! Don’t hesitate and contact her today, you won’t regret it
Dominique Johnson – Jan 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Gisi?
Ashley is absolutely amazing, insightful, gives you new tools & helps you reframe things so naturally and seemingly effortlessly that by the time the session ends you have so much more clarity and are able to see your situation and yourself in a new light and feel much more at peace. I have grown so much in working with her just over the last few months - and I have seen several therapists over the last 15 years so I already had a lot of self awareness and tools in my toolbox. She is also bilingual in English and Spanish and understands latino cultures which has saved me so much time in not having to translate conversations or explain cultural norms. Ashley's compassion, guidance, and wisdom has really been invaluable to my personal growth journey & good mental health and I can't recommend her enough or more highly to anyone who is ready to process the past, grow as a person, and deepen their self love, self compassion, & self awareness.
Giulietta – Jul 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Gisi?
Ashley has really been able to connect with my 15 year old son, she has really helped him by giving him great tools and her mannerism is amazing. She is for sure highly recommend by our family. Vacaville Ca. T bender
Tiffany hender – Apr 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Gisi?

How was your experience with Ashley Gisi?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Counseling