Ashley Crooks, LPC

Ashley Crooks, LPC

Psychotherapy  ·
Ashley Crooks, LPC is a psychotherapist in Somers Point, NJ. She specializes in psychotherapy, counseling, and more.Read her story

10 E New York Ave Ste 3

Somers Point, NJ 08244

Learn about Ashley Crooks

Ashley Crooks' bio

This content was provided by Ashley Crooks "I am a licensed therapist in the state of New Jersey. I have a Master of Science degree in Mental Health Counseling and a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology with a concentration in Substance Abuse Studies. I maintain licensure as a professional counselor (LPC) at the state-level, and am recognized as a certified counselor (NCC) at the national level. I am also a certified addictions recovery coach. In 2017, I was voted as a "Top Counselor" in South Jersey by the International Association of Healthcare Professionals. I have since been inducted into the Worldwide Leaders of Healthcare. Furthermore, I am a member of the American Counseling Association. I have experience working in inpatient, outpatient, and private practice settings in New Jersey, Florida, and Connecticut treating children, adolescents, and adults struggling with various mental health and substance use disorders. I work with individuals, couples, and families, as well as have extensive training in group counseling."

This content was provided by Ashley Crooks "How I will work with you is dependent on YOUR needs. I will implement a client-centered approach tailoring therapeutic interventions and goals to your individual needs. I will listen to your desires, collaborate with you on setting goals, utilize your strengths, and provide insight into solving your problems. As my client, you come first. You will be involved in the entire treatment and wellness experience.

I understand the strength and courage it takes for a person to ask for help. Therefore, I strive to make you feel as comfortable as possible throughout the therapy process. I know your problems may feel overwhelming. I know you may feel stuck. I will help you identify themes, patterns, and solutions to help you gain a better understanding of yourself and the world around you. Thus, we will work together to reach your goals by teaching you new skills, gaining alternative perspectives, and effectively managing your stressors."

• Psychotherapy
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Counseling
  • Grief and Bereavement
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Substance Abuse Counseling

Ashley Crooks does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Ashley Crooks is unavailable at this time.

Ashley Crooks has no awards or honors listed.

Ashley Crooks has no media or publications listed.

Ashley Crooks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Ashley Crooks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Ashley Crooks' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Ashley Crooks to family and friends