Ashley Cleary, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemaleAge 36

Marriage & Family Therapy

Ashley Cleary, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Danielson, CT. Her office accepts new patients.

Ashley Cleary, LMFT

Silver Linings Counseling, LLC

227 Main St Danielson, CT 06239

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

"At Silver Linings Counseling, LLC, we believe that stress, trauma, mood, and developmental issues are a real part of many people's everyday lives. Although the evolution of our times seems to have increased the number of..."

- Ashley Cleary, LMFT

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Ashley Cleary treats your condition or procedure

Ashley Cleary's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Panic Attack
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Ashley Cleary accepts

Ashley Cleary accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO

Ashley Cleary's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Ashley Cleary

3.0

Ashley Cleary

Ashley is the best therapist I have ever had. She is patient, understanding, compassionate, relatable, and funny. I’ve never felt so empowered or supported leaving a therapy session before. Ashley helped me get through some things I never would have gotten through without her help. Thank you for helping me so much!
Hollie – Aug 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Cleary, LMFT?
I strongly do not recommend Silver Linings. I was told by the owner, Ashley, that she had called my insurance and that I would have absolutely no out-of-pocket cost for my sessions until after six sessions I got a bill for $400. I tried to talk to Ashley about it and she said she made a mistake but it’s still my responsibility to pay even though it was her offices mistake. A few weeks later after trying to talk with her about taking money off, as I would not have booked if she had given me the correct estimate, she charged my card the full amount in the middle of the night. This office, especially the owner, cares more about your money and hardly about you and your mental health. Ashely was condescending, rude, and not understanding in the least. Please, do not go to this office.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sep 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Cleary, LMFT?

How was your experience with Ashley Cleary?

At Silver Linings Counseling, LLC, we believe that stress, trauma, mood, and developmental issues are a real part of many people's everyday lives. Although...Read more

Ashley Cleary, LMFT, is the owner and supervisor of Silver Linings Counseling, LLC located in Danielson, CT. She is also a therapist at Affinity Behavioral...Read more

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Individual Counseling
  • Relationship Counseling

Is Ashley Cleary, LMFT accepting new patients?

Ashley Cleary, LMFT generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Ashley Cleary's profile to make an appointment.

Does Ashley Cleary, LMFT accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Ashley Cleary accepts your insurance.

What are Ashley Cleary, LMFT's top areas of care?

Ashley Cleary frequently treats Addiction, ADHD and-or ADD, and Adjustment Disorder . See all procedures and conditions Ashley Cleary treats.

Where is Ashley Cleary, LMFT's office located?

Ashley Cleary's office is located at 227 Main St, Danielson, CT 06239. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Ashley Cleary, LMFT offer telehealth services?

Ashley Cleary has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Ashley Cleary, LMFT?

Silver Linings Counseling, LLC