Ashley Barrera accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alaska

Check if Ashley Barrera treats your condition or procedure

Ashley Barrera is a counselor in Anchorage, AK. She specializes in counseling.

• Counseling

Ashley Barrera's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Ashley Barrera

2.4

Ashley Barrera?
Ashley Barrera's Performance
What People Say About Ashley Barrera
Did not feel respected. I wish she would've said "I am not able to take you on at this time" or something because what should've been a week or two has turned into four months, and it has gone nowhere. I'm sure as a therapist, if you had an appointment to show up for, she might do a good job. But as for long distance communication and coordination, we've mourned the loss of our money as court would have been a faster method of resolution.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Barrera?
Ashley is quite astute and very caring. She has gone out of her way to coordinate care with other providers and make sure that we got the very best care for a complicated case. She has changed the trajectory of our family life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Barrera?
I asked for an intake, and she was nice enough but she wouldn't take the type of insurance I had, for whatever reason. What really bothered me was she must have had personal issues going on at the time. I ended up going elsewhere to another therapist that can handle client divorce without making it about their own. And she couldn't refer me to someone else, she just sent me to some generic website to find my own therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Barrera?
I wish I could give Ashley less than one star. In terms of being a therapist she is actually fairly decent. It is everything else that makes her less than stellar. I have private health insurance which she claims she wasn't able to bill. She had us pay her directly and we would get reimbursed from my health insurance company. This worked out for only part of the time that we saw her for services. There were multiple visits that we have not been reimbursed for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ashley Barrera?

How was your experience with Ashley Barrera?

Compare Providers