Dermatology  |
Female
Ashleigh Miller, PA
Ashleigh Jo Miller was raised in Acme, Pennsylvania. She is a graduate of Connellsville Area High School. She is married to Matt Miller, a pharmacist, who is also a Connellsville graduate. Ashleigh received her undergraduate degree in Neuroscience from the Johns Hopkins University, in Baltimore, Maryland. She subsequently worked as a science educator, in Atlanta, Georgia prior to earning her Master of Science, Physician Assistant degree from Seton Hill University in 2012. As a board certified physician assistant, Ashleigh joined Westmoreland Dermatology Associates in October of 2012. Ashleigh is licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania.

Greensburg Office

• Gateway Health Plan
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Ashleigh Miller

• Dermatology
  • Physician Assistant (PA)

Ashleigh Miller does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Allergic Disorders
  • Allergies
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Dermatological Disorders
  • Skin Diseases
  • Warts

• Biopsy
  • Mole Removal
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Stitches
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Seton Hill University Master Of Science, Physician Assistan
    Other Education | Completed

Ashleigh Miller has no awards or honors listed.

Ashleigh Miller has no media or publications listed.

Ashleigh Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Ashleigh Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Ashleigh Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Ashleigh Miller to family and friends
Ashleigh Miller's Performance
Melcroft, PA |
As a new patient, I was very pleased with my first experience at Forefront Dermatology. Dr. Miller was most pleasant, thorough, and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Miller.
in Blairsville, PA |
Very pleased with my entire experience. The staff and the office environment were great. Ashleigh was very pleasant, informative and made me very comfortable with a treatment plan.
in Irwin, PA |
Ashleigh is amazing! She spent a great deal of time answering all of my questions. She was kind and interested in what I was saying. I will ALWAYS see Ashleigh. Hands down, the best experience at a doctor's office, EVER!
Greensburg, PA |
I went to the dermatologist for the first time and Ashleigh Miller was awesome! She is very nice and soft spoken, but answered all of my questions and explained everything very well!
in Export, PA |
I would highly recommend Ashleigh! She is so pleasant, caring and takes her time with her patients. She is highly competent in what she does. She took off many skin tags in the past and I didn't experience any pain. I am impressed with her knowledge and overall demeanor. She is the one I see when I visit Westmoreland Derm. Thank you Ashleigh!
in Hollsopple PA |
Very pleasant and accommodating. Her staff is very easy to work with and make sure your needs are met. Drive over fourth miles to go to her office. Recommend her to anyone.
Mount Pleasant, PA |
Ashleigh was so kind. I was very nervous, but she totally put me at ease. Very professional. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.
Latrobe, PA |
Love, love, love Ashleigh! Extremely professional and has a wonderful bedside manner that puts you totally at ease. Would recommend her to anyone who needs to have a skin check!
in Greensburg, PA |
Ashleigh is very personable and knowledgeable. She makes you feel at ease. She does a thorough exam.
in Irwin, PA |
My teenage daughter (13) sees Ashleigh, because of acne, and we love her! She has a wonderful, approachable personality and is extremely knowledgeable in the acne department. Highly recommend!!!
in Irwin, PA |
I've been trying to manage a skin condition for more than 20 years - unsuccessfully. After one appointment with Ashleigh Miller, I finally received a correct diagnosis and effective treatment. She conducted a thorough examination, provided an understandable explanation and treatment regimen. She prescribed medications and recommended a pharmacy where I could get them filled for FREE! I did not feel rushed at all - she answered all my questions and spent time talking with me. Very happy!
Delmont, PA |
Comfortable atmosphere. Professional yet friendly. Great experience.
in Ebensburg PA |
Ashleigh was awesome! She took the time to explain everything we had questions about. She was very knowledgeable about my condition. I look forward to continuing with her through my treatment.
Scottdale, PA |
Dr. Miller was amazing. Very friendly and never once made anything feel uncomfortable. Dr. Miller is very professional and really explains things through the course of your appointment. I would recommend her to anyone.
in Yukon, PA |
I was very impressed with Ashleigh at my first appointment. She was extremely thorough and made me feel comfortable during my visit. She has excellent bed side manners and exceptional medical knowledge. I would highly recommend Ashleigh Miller and am planning to refer my friends.
in Greensburg Pa |
Ashleigh reassured me that my condition was nothing to be concerned about. She was knowledgeable and had a lovely bedside manner
Atlanta, GA |
Ashleigh answered all of my questions and have me additional useful information to aid in self care. She engaged with me personally and professionally. She performed the procedure efficiently and painlessly. I am very satisfied with her care.
in Monongahela, PA |
I was starting to lose hope that I would ever find anyone really willing to help my daughter with her severe eczema. After literally being turned away by a dermatologist who only saw my daughter once, and a very dismissive allergist, we turned to Ashleigh Miller at Forefront. She LISTENED! She took her time, we never felt rushed. She is REALLY caring and trying to help my daughter. She has suggested nutritionists and is willing to keep trying treatments. For the first time we feel HOPE! Thanks!
in Somerset, PA |
From the minute I met Ashleigh, she was very friendly, super nice and I felt like I could talk to her about anything! She made me feel so comfortable when talking about moles on my face that I was very self conscious of. my first procedure was the day I was there and my next one is scheduled in a timely manner as well! Best dermatologist in the area. If you truly want something done, don't wait going somewhere else where you go back time and time again. Make this office your fist visit!
Have you seen Ashleigh Miller, PA?
Are you Ashleigh Miller?