Chiropractic  |
Dr. Asa Hansen, DC
Dr. Asa Hansen is a chiropractor serving Fircrest, Tacoma and the surrounding area. Our chiropractor and the rest of the welcoming team at Fircrest Spine Center are committed to providing direct and appropriate solutions to address your unique needs, whether you are experiencing back pain, neck pain, headaches, or even muscular tightness and tension. You may be searching for pain relief after an accident, experiencing an injury, or if you suffer from a specific condition like chronic back pain or a spinal condition. Even if you're looking to improve your overall health, our chiropractor can help you attain your everyday wellness goals! Visit our testimonials page to find out what our patients are saying about our Tacoma chiropractor and our chiropractic care plans. At your first visit to Fircrest Spine Center, Dr. Asa Hansen will explain how chiropractic care works and give you a full evaluation to see if our chiropractic solutions are a good fit to address your needs. If there is a good fit, we can customize a plan of chiropractic care for your condition and health goals.

Fircrest Spine Center

• Premera Blue Cross
  • Providence Health Plans
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Hansen

Always taking a "no-barriers" approach to serving patients through whatever life's uncertainty may bring them.

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Hansen does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Neck Pain Procedure
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Washington State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Green River Community College
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Hansen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hansen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hansen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hansen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hansen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hansen to family and friends
Dr. Hansen's Performance
Kent, WA |
I have gone to chiropractors for 35 years and been able to hold an adjustment for usually only one month. Since going to Dr. Hansen the last three years, I have not had to return for an adjustment for four to six months. He is accurate and gentle; and, yes, he is very friendly, and personable. I highly recommend him!
in Puyallup, WA |
I was a patient at Federal Way before Doctor Hansen moved to Dupont..He has always been able to adjust and correct any problem in a timely manner. A very nice person to deal with.. Highly recommend Dr. Hansen to all who need his care..
in Dupont, WA |
Dr. Hansen has always been able to pinpoint my pain and recommend the appropriate treatment. Recently, my daughter was in a car accident. She was taken to the emergency room and later I took her to her pediatrician for the pain she was having. She did not get relief from her pain until I took her in to Dr. Hansen and the massage therapist in his office. He explained her condition in terms that I could understand. He is so personable and he makes you feel like you are important to him!
in Tacoma Wa |
I was a patient in federal Way, he's always removed my pain, he's worth the drive,,don't bother with anyone else,,he's the best, I've had several chiropractors prior to Dr.Asa Hansen.He can pinpoint the exact point of pain and adjust just that,.thanks..:)
in DuPont, WA |
I'm so glad that Dr. Asa Hansen and the rest of the team at DPCC came to the DuPont area. It is wonderful having the convenience of a great chiropractor close to home. Dr. Asa Hansen is very attentive to my needs, he listens well, and he educates me on proper chiropractic care. I can't imagine going anywhere else now. Thanks DuPont Chiropractic Center for keeping me pain free!
in Federal Way, Wa |
I was a patient of Dr. Hansen at the Federal Way Office. He is an amazing Dr. He always took his time to give me the adequate care I needed. He made me feel like part of the family. I have been struggling with pain for years and he always helped me keep it under control and live a better pain free life. I recommend him to everyone! He is missed here in Federal way!
Have you seen Dr. Asa Hansen, DC?
Are you Dr. Hansen?