Arthur Rapkin, OMD

Acupuncture ·  Male

Arthur Rapkin
890 Elm Grove Rd Elm Grove, WI 53122

Arthur Rapkin, OMD is an acupuncturist in Elm Grove, WI. He specializes in acupuncture.

Arthur Rapkin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Arthur Rapkin

2.3

Arthur Rapkin?
Arthur Rapkin's Performance
What People Say About Arthur Rapkin, OMD
My visit was very high pressure. He had no problem taking $5,000 .00+. Juck supplements and a spit test that I found for 35. 00 and he charged me 350.00. He knows nothing about neuropathy, but took me on anyway for $5,000.00 up front. He did nothing for me, but cause me more pain. All he's good for is weight loss. K ows nothing about pain management. He is abrasive and very arrogant. Wolf in sheeps clothing. His degrees if he actually has any are not from the US. I never saw any diplomas in his office . Everthing is due to your heart. No, neuropathy is nerve damage. He should never have taken me on. He hasn't changed from what I have read. His staff are former patients and are poorly trained. Don't say you haven't been warned.
×Post a ResponseAre you Arthur Rapkin, OMD?
Dr Rapkin and the staff at Vitality have been very helpful to me on my journey to better health. His knowledge of Chinese medicine has provided excellent guidance and options for me as I have lessened my dependence upon pharmaceutical remedies for health and wellness, especially related to pain management and overall systemic health. I particularly appreciate the acupuncture sessions and the way my mind and body respond to treatment. Dr Rapkin is my partner in wellness, not just a practitioner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Arthur Rapkin, OMD?
Dr. Rapkin uses high pressure sales tactics, and his support staff is uninformed. They are so busy that they can't handle the volume of people that are going in and out of their doors. I was misinformed on several occasions, and fed up after such a large investment, I filed a complaint with the Department of Consumer Affairs. Finally, someone listened to what I had to say! Read the google and yelp! Reviews!
×Post a ResponseAre you Arthur Rapkin, OMD?

How was your experience with Arthur Rapkin?

• Acupuncture

Arthur Rapkin accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Arthur Rapkin treats your condition or procedure