Chiropractic  |
Dr. Arthur Langston Jr, DC
Dr. Arthur Langston Jr, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Troy, IL. He is 33 years old and has been practicing for 8 years.

604 Edwardsville Rd

Troy, IL 62294

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Cofinity
  • Coventry Health Care of Missouri
  • HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Langston Jr

Cutting edge chiropractic care that emphasizes finding the cause of pain and dysfunction while keeping the highest level of business "integrity." This clinic treats patients based on patient improvement not some arbitrary number of visits or time frame.

• Chiropractic
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Langston Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Whiplash

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Lindenwood University St. Charles Missouri
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • Logan College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Langston Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Langston Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Langston Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Langston Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Langston Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Langston Jr to family and friends
Dr. Langston Jr's Performance
in Edwardsville, IL |
Dr. Langston has helped with chronic pain that other doctors have not. It has been life changing.
in Edwardsville, IL |
Dr. Langston is great at what he does. I had a very bad pain in my hip that limited my mobility. I just told him where it was, he looked at a few things, did his magic and the pain was diminished. 2 days later it was completely gone and I could move like my normal self again WITHOUT pain!
Highland, IL |
Dr. Langston is fantastic! I've gone to him for a hamstring issue and shoulder issue and he took the time to explain what was going on and knew immediately how to treat them. I met him at a race and was quickly confident in his ability to treat runners.
in Collinsville, IL |
I work for a different chiropractor and I highly recommend Dr. Art. I have sent all my family and friends to him. That's how much I trust him. He is thorough and caring and his expertise is above board.
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Langston is very knowledgable and helpful. He and his staff are available to answer any and all questions. They will work with your schedule and get you in and out quickly. I highly recommend him!
in Troy, IL |
Dr Langston doesn't just help relieve the pain but he tries to diagnose why there is pain I have gone to him for years and I am very pleased and satisfied with the service he provides. I will continue to use Dr Langston in the future
in Caseyville IL |
It's nice to have a Dr. that knows his job. Dr. Langston is caring and will get to the problem fast. I would highly recommend him.
in Edwardsville, IL |
First time to a chiropractor and Dr. Langston was great. I went mainly for laser treatments for my plantar fasciitis and also got mobilizations and taping. I felt changes in a few visits. He was always flexible with my time and pleasantly.
in Collinsville, Il |
I was referred to Dr. Langston, had a great experience as a patient. I highly recommend Integrity Spine and Joint center. Entire staff is a pleasure to talk to. I feel like I was important to Dr. Langston, and you don't get that just anywhere
in Wood River, IL |
Dr. Langston figured out in a couple of minutes what was causing my neck pain. I do wish he would explain more the why we treat pain certain ways instead of just the how to treat them. I always want to know the why.
in Highland, Il |
Thank you Dr Langston for taking care of my shoulder. It has been years since I have been pain free!!!
in Edwardsville IL |
Dr. Langston is very knowledgeable. Takes time to listen, is very gentle with treatment and always gives exercises to do at home.
in Collinsville, IL |
Dr. Langston is a very caring person . He has the skill and knowledge to make you believe your pain will get better. I have a back issue that is very painful. It has improved since I've been going to see Dr. Langston. He keeps me on the straight and narrow or I would be giving it up and just dealing with a backache. I feel he really knows his business and has also totally taking the pain from my brother-in-law's hip he was the one that recommended I go here. Thank you Dr. Langston!
in House Springs, MO |
Great guy, very knowledgeable and respectful.
in Highland, IL |
Dr. Langston's laser treatments made a huge improvement in my plantar fasciitis! I was skeptical at first because I'd tried so many other treatments for my chronic foot pain. After only a few treatments, I began to notice a difference. Thank you, Dr. Langston!
in Troy IL |
Within the first 2 visits i could tell the laser therapy was working.
in Marine, IL |
My spine is misaligned from injury and just after the first visit it felt better, after dealing with excruciating pain for so long it was a sigh of relief after Dr Langston worked on me for the first time.
in Jerseyville, IL |
Dr. Langston is excellent, would highly recommend, is very caring and wants to make sure you are improved, and happy with your treatments.
in Granite City, IL |
Dr. Langston was great to work with. He was is on time and is always very professional. I have known Dr. Langston for an extended period of time. I would refer anybody that needs his type of care to him. He embodies the chiropractic profession and is always looking for the right treatment for his clients. I have had issues with my feet, my shoulder, and my elbow he treated them with care and they healed up. He used chiropractic care, the cold laser treatment, and dry needling.
in Troy, IL |
Made my problems worse. Ended up with serious hamstring, IT and piriformis problems after hips were adjusted. This runner is very frustrated and mad that I ever thought a chiropractor could actually help my running.
Have you seen Dr. Arthur Langston Jr, DC?
Are you Dr. Langston Jr?