Dr. Arthur Cushing, DC

Alternative Medicine ·  Male · Age 75

Dr. Cushing

Dr. Arthur Cushing, DC is an alternative medicine specialist in Charlotte, NC. He specializes in alternative medicine, age management medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Cushing accepts

Dr. Cushing accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

• Thyroid Disease
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Wellness Examination

Dr. Cushing is a Functional Medicine doctor and has been practicing the art of holistic healing for over 40 years.  He successfully helps patients with Autoimmune disorders, Allergies to any substance, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Weight loss,...

• Alternative Medicine

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cushing

Dr. Cushing?
Dr. Cushing's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arthur Cushing, DC
I can almost credit Dr Cushing for saving my life. I can certainly credit him for saving my quality of life. He desensitized me to our dog which we love. Without Dr Cushing, Charlie the beagle could not have lived in my house. It would have broken my heart. He has desensitized me to pollens, molds, my own house dust, many foods and many chemicals among other things. Dr. and Mrs. Cushing have been unfailingly supportive and kind. I can recommend Dr. Cushing highly. Cleta Thompson, Daytona
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Cushing, DC?
I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and was treated medically for 10 years of my life. Since finding Dr. Cushings I don’t have any of those debilitating symptoms anymore. By desensitizing me to several food and chemical allergies, and the biometric pressure I feel I am cured. He also saved my daughter of chronic respiratory infections and a very low immune system due to repeated antibiotics and steroids treatments. Thank you Dr. Cushings for figuring out the root of our illness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Cushing, DC?
I was extremely sick as a child to the point of being home schooled. Dr.Cushings helped me to get rid of all of my allergies and put me on a. Supplement plan that bumped my immune system and got my body back on track. 10 years later, I am still good as new and can’t thank him enough for helping me. I now have a much better immune system and even went on to become a teacher. Thank you Dr. Cushings.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Cushing, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Cushing for years! He saved my life when I was unable to take my thyroid medication. After he neutralized me, I have been able to take the medication without worry! In the process, we found other things I was allergic to. Once, I had my carpets cleaned and the company used some unusual chemical on them and I became deathly ill. My husband & I drove to Charlotte, N.C. from Fl, so he could neutralize me. He's FABULOUS!!!!! He is so caring, sympathetic& knowledgeable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Cushing, DC?
Dr. Cushing has been treating me for the past 20 years. When I found Dr. Cushing, I was very ill. I was extremely food sensitive, chemically sensitive, and environmentally sensitive. With Dr. Cushing's care, I was able to soon eat an entire variety of foods. Dr. Cushing cleared me of many allergies to food, chemicals, pets, and more. Dr. Cushing was able to treat me for Candida, Adrenal Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and much more, where other doctors could not help me. He is kind, gentle and caring.
Geho thank you for your kind words.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Cushing, DC?
Dr Cushing takes time to understand your health needs and really cares about each and every one of his patients. Every time I feel hopeless or stuck in a health problem, he figures it out and starts by treating the root issue. When I first saw Dr Cushing, I was in a wheelchair and could not walk without excruciating pain. I was 18 years old and had no future because of my health. Then Dr Cushing came into my life and got me out of my wheelchair within a couple of weeks of treating allergies.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Cushing, DC?
Dr. Cushing helped my Dad, who had just turned 80, soon after developed swollen hands/feet and severe pain in most joints. If this continued, a nursing home would be next (Mom is 79-can't lift him); his regular MDs could not help. I asked that Dad see Dr. Cushing. Test showed Dad had an Epstein Bar Virus infection attacking his joints, also showed he had a heart condition. Thanks to Dr. Cushing's work, Dad is now free of pain/swelling, back to his normal activities; and his heart improved 20%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Cushing, DC?
I stumbled onto Dr. Cushing after experiencing reactions to several foods. My first visit I was skeptical he could actually identify and eliminate an allergy in one visit. Not only did he eliminate my allergies, he cleared up my off and on cystitis Urologists said I would have to live with for the rest of my life. My family comes from the Northeast to see him and my friends have had success with him too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Cushing, DC?
Dr. Cushing is amazing. I have been a lifelong allergy sufferer and needed to take prescription and over the counter medications daily. After just one treatment with Dr. Cushing I am cured. It's been over 8 months since I was treated by Dr. Cushing and I haven't had to take any sinus medications and I feel better than ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Cushing, DC?
Dr. Cushing completely changed my life...He naturally corrected my adrenal fatigue issues and balanced my cortisol levels (I had this independently tested as well). Also, I lived my whole life with chronic allergies and I'm happy to say I'm consuming the same foods I ran from for many years. It's still mind-blowing how simple the treatment was. If you have allergies you're absolutely crazy for not sitting down and spending a few hours with Dr. Cushing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Cushing, DC?
Excellent Doctor! Helped me with my allergies and adrenal fatigue problems!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Cushing, DC?
Dr Cushing destroyed me. He treated me far too aggressively; my system went haywire; I became allergic to all my meds and the $500 worth of supps he recommended. I had to go off my meds; went thru horrible withdrawl and could not sleep at all. Went to the ER; was given valium to calm my nerves and let me sleep for one night. I now have to go to SC to another doc. I spent a lot of money to be put thru complete hell. I e-mailed him; he told me that I didn't exist. I no longer trust docs.
Lisa I wish I had had the chance to help you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Cushing, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Cushing?

• Fri: closed