Artemis Paschalis, LMHC

Counseling ·  Female · Age 34

Artemis Paschalis

Artemis Paschalis, LMHC is a counselor in Lake Park, FL. She specializes in counseling, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.

Make an appointment

Artemis Paschalis accepts

Artemis Paschalis accepts the following insurance:

Tricare
Value Options

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Artemis Paschalis treats your condition or procedure

Artemis Paschalis' conditions and procedures:

• Depressive Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Mood Disorders
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

• Counseling

Artemis Paschalis?
Artemis Paschalis' Performance
What People Say About Artemis Paschalis, LMHC
RecentMost Helpful
After going through a few therapists last year for depression and other issues I met with Artemis and right away felt more of an active want to help me with my issues than in any other office. She engages in active listening and always make you work on yourself in between visits so that your sessions are more worthwhile. She is a truly caring and compassionate individual who will go above and beyond for you as long as you're showing that you're actively working on yourself and your issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
I was going through some tough times after a divorce & felt like i needed help. Initially I saw another therapist who was just pretty much listening to me and nodding her head. That was frustrating and did not help. But then i decided to try again and found Artemis. During the first meeting she was able to changed my perspective. Artemis speaks a lot. She speaks with conviction and care. She uses examples that relate to your situation. Her style really worked for me and i’m grateful i met her
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
Artemis really is the best! She doesn’t just let you talk and then go home. She gives you things to work on and time to work on it before your next session. I truly feel this is the key to the progress my husband and I have made. We are in a much better place now thanks to Artemis!
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
I have been seeing Artemis for counseling for many years now. She has helped me through some tough situations over the years. She’s very intuitive about people and situations. She’s also great at coming up with ways to help you tackle your problems. I am glad I found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
I felt compelled to write this review after Artemis counseled my adult son. I was incorporated into his care (with consent), spending a small portion of each session to provide input regarding his progress. She was able to connect with him while others couldn't. Her genuine caring nature enabled him to feel comfortable sharing with her. Her determination and focus facilitated positive changes in how my son responds to life's challenges. She helped him through a very difficult time++Thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
I would recommend Artemis for anyone who is seeking guidance on co-parenting and the challenges faced when getting divorced. This can be an extremely difficult time in anyone that goes through this although Artemis provided guidance and emotional support that helped me and my parenting skills. I don’t know what I would have done without her. She’s a true blessing from above.
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
Artemis is very professional and easy to talk to. She’s not judgemental, makes you feel at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
Artemis is an honest and understanding therapist. Every therapist has initial judgements and biases they attempt to conceal. However, Artemis' openness about these instincts offsets the difficulties the prejudices can present. Her willingness to express her own shortcomings and challenges reveals a very real humanness, reminding the patient that he himself is human. Artemis has in her Arsenal a wide ranging set of tools, that liberate the patient from their maladjusted behaviors and thoughts.
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?

How was your experience with Artemis Paschalis?