Artemis Paschalis, LMHC

Counseling •  Female • Age 35

Artemis Paschalis

Aletheia FL LLC

1419 10th St Lake Park, FL 33403

Artemis Paschalis, LMHC is a Counselor in Lake Park, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Artemis Paschalis to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

See similar Counselors in Lake Park

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Artemis Paschalis accepts

Artemis Paschalis accepts the following insurance:

Tricare
Value Options

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Artemis Paschalis treats your condition or procedure

Artemis Paschalis' conditions and procedures:

• Depressive Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Mood Disorders
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Artemis Paschalis, LMHC...

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Artemis Paschalis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Artemis Paschalis

Artemis Paschalis?
I have been seeing Artemis off and on since 2014 - and everyone agrees that my life with Artemis is a much calmer, easier to deal with, life. I am so thankful I found her all those years ago! Do yourself a favor and CHOOSE ARTEMIS!
Jul 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
Met Artemis as 2nd or 3rd on the list when looking for therapists using EAP of my employer. After our first session, did not need to continue searching - I highly recommend Artemis to anyone that needs mental health services. She has been a beacon of empathy, trust and encouragement during a tough time in my life, providing actionable input week after week for well over a year to grow and maintain positive change. Continued to meet with me via teleconferencing when I changed employers and location. Has continued to challenge me and hold me accountable but in a loving and compassionate way. I feel very fortunate to have met her and am in a much better place in life as a direct result of working with her.
Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
Artemis is very easy to talk to and she is not judgmental at all. She’s makes you feel very comfortable in any situation your in. I would highly recommend Artemis to anyone.
May 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
When I met Artemis I was going through a really rough point in my life dealing with PTSD. At first I didn’t want to go to therapy but after the first visit Artemis showed me that I could do more with my life. I was never judged by her and she helped me get over the PTSD using the EMDR therapy treatment. Now here I am 2 years after meeting Artemis. I am now a full time college student with a family and a full time job. I do not believe I would be where I am today without he her being by my side at my worst time.
Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
Artemis is the best therapist I have ever been to. She has helped me and my family get along so much better than we ever have. I would and do recommend her to everyone. Its hard finding an amazing therapist and I spent a long time looking, I finally found the best and that's why I fully recommend her.
Jen – Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
Caring honest professional with a unique approach with problem solving that delivers true results. Artemis’ concern for me and my family is genuine and a real God send since there is mental illness in my family, and without her help and guidance, I don’t feel we would be doing well at all. She is our family therapist and meets with myself, my husband, my elderly mother and my daughter.
Sep 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
As a therapist seeing a therapist, I feel like my expectations are a bit higher, and Artemis has definitely exceeded those expectations. I feel supported, heard, and held accountable, and I know that Artemis is on my team cheering me on to accomplish my goals. She has a personable therapy style that provided me a safe environment from the first session. I am very grateful to have found her!
Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
Artemis is an empathetic and very professional therapist. She really listens to what you have to say and will help you think things through to make the best choices going forward. I can’t say enough wonderful things about her!!
Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
I have known Artemis for a long time. Even before she was a therapist, she was a natural at helping people in many areas of trials and struggles. She truly has a gift. This gift combined with her professional training and years of experience has made her incredibly effective in her field. I would argue that she is as good if not better than therapists in their 50s and 60s who have been in the field for quite some time. I challenge those who have tried many other therapists to no avail. She just has a way in her reasoning, honest sympathy and creating a peace that is not always the case with other therapists. She also has some of her very own original tools that are extremely helpful. On a more personal note, I have seen several therapists for similar issues and can truly say my time spent with her was the most effective. Whether you have one or one hundred sessions with Artemis, you are surely going to get some serious return on your time and monetary investments!
Cari – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
After going through a few therapists last year for depression and other issues I met with Artemis and right away felt more of an active want to help me with my issues than in any other office. She engages in active listening and always make you work on yourself in between visits so that your sessions are more worthwhile. She is a truly caring and compassionate individual who will go above and beyond for you as long as you're showing that you're actively working on yourself and your issues.
Royal Palm Beach – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
I was going through some tough times after a divorce & felt like i needed help. Initially I saw another therapist who was just pretty much listening to me and nodding her head. That was frustrating and did not help. But then i decided to try again and found Artemis. During the first meeting she was able to changed my perspective. Artemis speaks a lot. She speaks with conviction and care. She uses examples that relate to your situation. Her style really worked for me and i’m grateful i met her
Dec 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
Artemis really is the best! She doesn’t just let you talk and then go home. She gives you things to work on and time to work on it before your next session. I truly feel this is the key to the progress my husband and I have made. We are in a much better place now thanks to Artemis!
FL – Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
I have been seeing Artemis for counseling for many years now. She has helped me through some tough situations over the years. She’s very intuitive about people and situations. She’s also great at coming up with ways to help you tackle your problems. I am glad I found her.
Jessica in FL – Aug 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
I felt compelled to write this review after Artemis counseled my adult son. I was incorporated into his care (with consent), spending a small portion of each session to provide input regarding his progress. She was able to connect with him while others couldn't. Her genuine caring nature enabled him to feel comfortable sharing with her. Her determination and focus facilitated positive changes in how my son responds to life's challenges. She helped him through a very difficult time++Thanks!
Richard in RPB – Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
I would recommend Artemis for anyone who is seeking guidance on co-parenting and the challenges faced when getting divorced. This can be an extremely difficult time in anyone that goes through this although Artemis provided guidance and emotional support that helped me and my parenting skills. I don’t know what I would have done without her. She’s a true blessing from above.
Ginny Dwyer in FL – Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
Artemis is very professional and easy to talk to. She’s not judgemental, makes you feel at ease.
Lake Worth – Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
Artemis is an honest and understanding therapist. Every therapist has initial judgements and biases they attempt to conceal. However, Artemis' openness about these instincts offsets the difficulties the prejudices can present. Her willingness to express her own shortcomings and challenges reveals a very real humanness, reminding the patient that he himself is human. Artemis has in her Arsenal a wide ranging set of tools, that liberate the patient from their maladjusted behaviors and thoughts.
North Palm Beach, FL – Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?

How was your experience with Artemis Paschalis?

• Counseling

Palm Beach Atlantic University
2007
Saint Leo University

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Artemis Paschalis communicate via email?

Yes, 2 patients said they communicate via email

• Does Artemis Paschalis offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Yes, 2 patients said they offer telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Artemis Paschalis offer an online patient portal?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer an online patient portal

• Does Artemis Paschalis have free onsite parking?

Yes, 2 patients said they have free onsite parking

• Does Artemis Paschalis offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Artemis Paschalis offers weekend visits

• Does Artemis Paschalis offer evening visits?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer evening visits