Artemis Paschalis, LMHC

CounselingFemaleAge 36

Artemis Paschalis

Aletheia FL LLC

1419 10th St Lake Park, FL 33403

Artemis Paschalis, LMHC is a Counselor in Lake Park, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Artemis Paschalis to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Artemis Paschalis treats your condition or procedure

Artemis Paschalis' conditions and procedures:

• Depressive Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Mood Disorders
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

Artemis Paschalis accepts

Artemis Paschalis accepts the following insurance:

Tricare
Value Options

Artemis Paschalis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Artemis Paschalis

Artemis Paschalis?
Before Artemis, I’ve never been to a therapist. She helped me grow, heal, she challenged me on situations, and kept me accountable. She is one that really DOES care about her patients! She truly does listen, does not judge, and offer feedback or suggestions to help you! She taught me tools that allow me to continue to grow and better myself.
SG – May 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
Artemis is truly amazing. I have been seeing her for quite some time now and she has been with me through the lowest of my lows and the highest of my highs. She's taught me to live a well-balanced life and how to be happy regardless of those highs and lows. I have no doubt that she can help you as well. A truly wonderful human and someone who I know will always tell me what I need to hear, even when it might be something I don't want to hear.
L – Apr 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
I’ve been seeing Artemis on and off for a few years. Artemis is a fantastic therapist and really cares for her patients. One of the things I appreciate the most about her approach is the way she teaches you strategies for dealing with stress, emotional situations, and being a better person overall. I have been grateful to have learned so much from her and had her help during the darkest of times. It was during these times, she provided me a beacon of hope when I was unable to believe hope existed. While some therapists work to keep their patients coming back she puts together a treatment plan and works to help you not need to see her regularly. It is because of my time with Artemis, I have become more self-aware and emotionally intelligent which has served me well in all facets of my life. I would recommend her to anyone who may feel a little lost and in need of guidance on how to live their best life.
Apr 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
the first therapist who truly understands me and genuinely has my best interest at heart. she celebrates my accomplishments and helps get me through my downfalls. i wouldn’t be the person i am without her help and guidance and for that i am forever grateful.
Mar 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
Artemis is one-in-a-million. I’ve been lucky to have a few great people impact my life. They’ll stay with me forever, and Artemis is one of them. As a therapist, her standard of care and professional competence is exceptional. But what sets her apart is that she really cares.
JM – Mar 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
If you’re looking to change your life around, eliminate bad habits, process your day to day decisions to live more intentionally, and be the best “you” Artemis is for you. I’ve been seeing her for awhile and due to her, she has taught me to recognize my own values, draw boundaries, and live healthfully. I can finally function in romantic relationships. I’ve never felt this strong, more confident, and more in touch with my identity. She has helped through attachment disorder, anxiety disorder, insecurity, addictions and more. Thank you Artemis for being a therapist that isn’t only exceptionally talented at her job but empathetic, genuine, and trusting!
Nn – Mar 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
Artemis is great! She listens to everything I say and always offers insightful advice. I’ve spoken to other therapist before and she has been beyond helpful!
Mar 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
Hands down the best therapist in the area. An absolutely incredible person with such sound advice and techniques to help in a variety of ways. Highly recommend her!!
JAH – Oct 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
I have been seeing Artemis off and on since 2014 - and everyone agrees that my life with Artemis is a much calmer, easier to deal with, life. I am so thankful I found her all those years ago! Do yourself a favor and CHOOSE ARTEMIS!
Jul 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
Met Artemis as 2nd or 3rd on the list when looking for therapists using EAP of my employer. After our first session, did not need to continue searching - I highly recommend Artemis to anyone that needs mental health services. She has been a beacon of empathy, trust and encouragement during a tough time in my life, providing actionable input week after week for well over a year to grow and maintain positive change. Continued to meet with me via teleconferencing when I changed employers and location. Has continued to challenge me and hold me accountable but in a loving and compassionate way. I feel very fortunate to have met her and am in a much better place in life as a direct result of working with her.
Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
Artemis is very easy to talk to and she is not judgmental at all. She’s makes you feel very comfortable in any situation your in. I would highly recommend Artemis to anyone.
May 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
When I met Artemis I was going through a really rough point in my life dealing with PTSD. At first I didn’t want to go to therapy but after the first visit Artemis showed me that I could do more with my life. I was never judged by her and she helped me get over the PTSD using the EMDR therapy treatment. Now here I am 2 years after meeting Artemis. I am now a full time college student with a family and a full time job. I do not believe I would be where I am today without he her being by my side at my worst time.
Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
Artemis is the best therapist I have ever been to. She has helped me and my family get along so much better than we ever have. I would and do recommend her to everyone. Its hard finding an amazing therapist and I spent a long time looking, I finally found the best and that's why I fully recommend her.
Jen – Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
Caring honest professional with a unique approach with problem solving that delivers true results. Artemis’ concern for me and my family is genuine and a real God send since there is mental illness in my family, and without her help and guidance, I don’t feel we would be doing well at all. She is our family therapist and meets with myself, my husband, my elderly mother and my daughter.
Sep 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
As a therapist seeing a therapist, I feel like my expectations are a bit higher, and Artemis has definitely exceeded those expectations. I feel supported, heard, and held accountable, and I know that Artemis is on my team cheering me on to accomplish my goals. She has a personable therapy style that provided me a safe environment from the first session. I am very grateful to have found her!
Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
Artemis is an empathetic and very professional therapist. She really listens to what you have to say and will help you think things through to make the best choices going forward. I can’t say enough wonderful things about her!!
Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
I have known Artemis for a long time. Even before she was a therapist, she was a natural at helping people in many areas of trials and struggles. She truly has a gift. This gift combined with her professional training and years of experience has made her incredibly effective in her field. I would argue that she is as good if not better than therapists in their 50s and 60s who have been in the field for quite some time. I challenge those who have tried many other therapists to no avail. She just has a way in her reasoning, honest sympathy and creating a peace that is not always the case with other therapists. She also has some of her very own original tools that are extremely helpful. On a more personal note, I have seen several therapists for similar issues and can truly say my time spent with her was the most effective. Whether you have one or one hundred sessions with Artemis, you are surely going to get some serious return on your time and monetary investments!
Cari – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
After going through a few therapists last year for depression and other issues I met with Artemis and right away felt more of an active want to help me with my issues than in any other office. She engages in active listening and always make you work on yourself in between visits so that your sessions are more worthwhile. She is a truly caring and compassionate individual who will go above and beyond for you as long as you're showing that you're actively working on yourself and your issues.
Royal Palm Beach – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
I was going through some tough times after a divorce & felt like i needed help. Initially I saw another therapist who was just pretty much listening to me and nodding her head. That was frustrating and did not help. But then i decided to try again and found Artemis. During the first meeting she was able to changed my perspective. Artemis speaks a lot. She speaks with conviction and care. She uses examples that relate to your situation. Her style really worked for me and i’m grateful i met her
Dec 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?
Artemis really is the best! She doesn’t just let you talk and then go home. She gives you things to work on and time to work on it before your next session. I truly feel this is the key to the progress my husband and I have made. We are in a much better place now thanks to Artemis!
FL – Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Artemis Paschalis, LMHC?

How was your experience with Artemis Paschalis?

• Counseling