Dr. Arlene Adler, PHD

Pediatric Psychiatry •  Female

Dr. Adler

Boston Children's Health Physicians (BCHP)

19 Bradhurst Ave Ste 2550 Hawthorne, NY 10532

Dr. Arlene Adler, PHD is a pediatric psychiatry specialist in Hawthorne, NY. She specializes in pediatric psychiatry and psychology.

Dr. Adler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Adler

Dr. Adler?
Dr. Adler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arlene Adler, PHD
I was advised I should seek therapy for my 6th grader. I wasn't entirely convinced that my son needed to speak to someone but Dr. Adler came highly recommended so we decided to give it a whirl. It turns out there was more going on than my son had chose to share with me and Dr. Adler was an outlet he desperately needed. She helped him to work through his issues and my son reported feeling relived and "lighter" after leaving her office. After only three sessions, Dr. Adler told us that he was in a good place and to give her a call if anything came up. I had been worried therapy would be long term but Dr. Adler is efficient and not interested in retaining patients longer than need be. If only all doctors had the same work ethic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arlene Adler, PHD?
"My mom made me come." Yes, this was my response when Dr. A first asked why I was here. Oh man, have we come a long way. Dr. A and I Skype weekly since I started college. She's my rock and keeps me sane. Even though I worried about being so far away from her in case something bad happened, seeing her face every week makes me feel like she's right here with me. I never thought I'd admit that my mother was right but in all seriousness, Dr. A has forever changed my life for the better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arlene Adler, PHD?
Where to begin. In my freshman year of college I found myself completely overwhelmed, stressed to the max, having panic attacks daily, isolated and lacking any real friends. My parents were ready to pull me out of school which is why they brought me in to see Dr. Adler. I saw Dr. Adler all summer break while I was home and skyped with her weekly while I was away at college. This past year was way better than I could have ever imagined. My anxiety is manageable, I received straight A's and B's, found a solid group of friends and most importantly, no longer feel defeated and am genuinely happy. Dr. Adler thank you for all that you have done. I couldn't have done it without you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arlene Adler, PHD?
Dr. Adler is marvelous. She is fantastic with my highly anxious 4 year old son and is teaching him coping mechanisms and skills so that he no longer has to suffer. Thank you Dr. Adler!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arlene Adler, PHD?
We were disappointed when the developmental pediatrician, who we had waited close to six months to see, was quick to label our daughter as ADHD. We both felt strongly that there was something more going on and that ADHD meds were not the answer. That is when our family pediatrician highly recommended we see Arlene. Right off the bat, Arlene validated our suspicions and provided us an immediate sense of relief. Finally, we felt genuinely heard and that our concerns were being properly addressed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arlene Adler, PHD?
It had been suggested to my wife and I on numerous occasions that we take our twin boys to speak to someone. While asking around for recs, Dr. Adler's name kept coming up. We had heard she was quite simply the best. I can now confirm that's truly the case. Our sons had been very resistant to the idea of seeing a therapist so were shocked that they absolutely loved her. Dr. A is wonderful with them and we can visibly see the progress made after each session. I would definitely rec Dr. A.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arlene Adler, PHD?
I was not aware that you could review doctors online but once I realized, I knew I had to leave one for Dr. Adler. To say that she is the best doesn't even do her justice. I have been in treatment with Dr. Adler since my freshman year of college. After taking 2 medical leaves and eventually failing out, Dr. Adler was the only person to get me through college and finally make it to graduation!!! She has always been my biggest supporter and I owe everything to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arlene Adler, PHD?
An overall excellent experience. The Dr is a sharp shooter who is not interested in wasting your money or time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arlene Adler, PHD?
Dr. Adler has helped me through a lifelong battle with severe depression. I have made more progress in the past two years than I have in my entire life (41 years). I only wish I had found Dr. Adler sooner!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arlene Adler, PHD?
Dr. Arlene Adler is one of a kind. Not many psychologists have the knowledge and experience treating patients with psychosomatic disorders. She is incredibly well versed in the medical along with psychological components of mental health care. Dr. Adler treats her patients as a whole and personally assembles a team that she feels will best help you child succeed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arlene Adler, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Adler?

Dr. Arlene Adler is Chief of Pediatric Psychology and Neurophychology at Boston Children's Health Physicians (BCHP) Bradurst Avenue Specialty Offices in Bradhurst, NY.

• Pediatric Psychiatry
  • Psychology

Dr. Adler accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Adler has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(914) 493-7337Find providers who accept this insurance

• Psychological Disorders
  • Psychological Evaluation
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Adler treats patients.