Arien Ward, PSY

Arien Ward, PSY

Clinical Psychology  ·
Female
Arien Ward, PSY is a clinical psychologist in Shreveport, LA. She graduated from Forest Institute of Professional Psychology and specializes in clinical psychology.Read her story

1111 Line Ave Fl 3

Shreveport, LA 71101

• American Lifecare
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Best Life & Health Insurance
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Arien Ward

Arien Ward's bio

This content was provided by Arien Ward "I have been a licensed Clinical Psychologist since March of 2006. Born and raised in Shreveport, I graduated from Evangel Christian Academy and earned a Bachelor's of Science in Psychology from Louisiana State University in Shreveport in December of 1999. I began my career as a Psychological Technician at Willis Knighton Health System's Behavioral Medicine Unit and realized how much hard work and dedication it takes to be a direct care worker. In August of 2000, I moved to Springfield, Missouri to attend Forest Institute of Professional Psychology, where I graduated with my Masters in Clinical Psychology in April of 2002. Subsequently, I completed Forest's post-graduate program in Marriage and Family Therapy. A pre-doctoral internship led me to West Palm Beach, Florida's Division of Youth Affairs where I treated at risk adolescents, as well as children with a variety of behavioral issues. I also performed psychological testing and conducted individual and family therapy. After completing my Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Forest Institute in October of 2004, I was able to move home to the Shreveport-Bossier to be near my family, where I completed a year of supervised post-doctoral practice at Northwest Supports and Services Center in Bossier City. I passed the Examination for the Professional Practice in Psychology and was licensed in Louisiana from the Board of Examiners of Psychologists on March 17, 2006 as a Clinical Psychologist and continued working at Northwest as the Psychology Director. While there, I trained Masters level clinicians in diagnostics, psychological testing, and treatment planning for people with severe to profound intellectual disabilities with co-morbid psychiatric, behavioral and medical conditions. I'm thrilled to have come full circle with my psychological training and to have the opportunity to work again at Willis-Knighton. I plan to use my clinical experience in private practice to help people enhance their health and well-being. "

• Clinical Psychology

Arien Ward does not have any board certifications listed.

• Counseling Services
  • Internal Family Systems Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Forest Institute of Professional Psychology
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Forest Institute of Professional Psychology
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Arien Ward has no awards or honors listed.

Arien Ward has no media or publications listed.

Arien Ward does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Arien Ward and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Arien Ward's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Arien Ward

Arien Ward?
Arien Ward's Performance

How was your experience with Arien Ward?