April Latson, LMSW

CounselingFemale

April Latson

Greenway Family Health Center

7525 Greenway Center Dr Ste 207 Greenbelt, MD 20770

April Latson, LMSW is a Counselor in Greenbelt, MD. Be sure to call ahead with April Latson to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if April Latson treats your condition or procedure

April Latson accepts

April Latson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend April Latson

Based on 1 rating

April Latson

My experience with April K. Latson was inspiring. She gave me detailed help in understanding my current situation and offered many different methods to help me get out of a difficult psychological state. She was extremely attentive and friendly, which made me feel confident during our sessions. Her professionalism help me go through a difficult divorce and depression. I am looking forward to the next session and it is these regional meetings that allow me to live a fulfilling life.
Alisa – May 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you April Latson, LMSW?

How was your experience with April Latson?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Counseling

Does April Latson, LMSW accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if April Latson accepts your insurance.

Where is April Latson, LMSW's office located?

April Latson's office is located at 7525 Greenway Center Dr Ste 207, Greenbelt, MD 20770. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does April Latson, LMSW offer telehealth services?

April Latson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with April Latson, LMSW?

Greenway Family Health Center7525 Greenway Center Dr Ste 207 Greenbelt, MD 20770