April Latson, LMSW

CounselingFemale

Counseling

April Latson, LMSW is a Counselor in Greenbelt, MD.

April Latson, LMSW

Maryland Health Alliance Inc.

7525 Greenway Center Dr Ste 207 Greenbelt, MD 20770

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if April Latson treats your condition or procedure

April Latson accepts

April Latson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend April Latson

Based on 1 rating

My experience with April K. Latson was inspiring. She gave me detailed help in understanding my current situation and offered many different methods to help me get out of a difficult psychological state. She was extremely attentive and friendly, which made me feel confident during our sessions. Her professionalism help me go through a difficult divorce and depression. I am looking forward to the next session and it is these regional meetings that allow me to live a fulfilling life.
Alisa – May 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you April Latson, LMSW?

How was your experience with April Latson?

April Latson, LMSW is a Counselor in Greenbelt, MD.

• Counseling

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with April Latson, LMSW?

Does April Latson, LMSW accept any insurance plans?

What is April Latson, LMSW's office address?

April Latson's office is located at 7525 Greenway Center Dr Ste 207, Greenbelt, MD 20770. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does April Latson, LMSW receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 5/5 for April Latson, LMSW. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

Maryland Health Alliance Inc.7525 Greenway Center Dr Ste 207 Greenbelt, MD 20770