April Ballard, LPC

CounselingFemale

April Ballard
14100 Cedar Rd Ste 290 Cleveland, OH 44121

April Ballard, LPC is a Counselor in Cleveland, OH. Be sure to call ahead with April Ballard to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

Connect live with a provider virtually who can address a variety of symptoms, conditions, and care needs.

Find a Provider

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if April Ballard treats your condition or procedure

April Ballard accepts

April Ballard's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend April Ballard

Based on 1 rating

April Ballard

An outstanding counselor who understands how to make a difference in your life towards healing. I was in heavy grief and pain; she showed me how to use my own strength to transform and to grow from this experience. April was patient, intelligent and engaged in my care as I tracked the progress I was making. I believed she saved my life. I would certainly recommend her to anyone who needed a counselor who listens and actually counsels.
G Wilson – Apr 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you April Ballard, LPC?

How was your experience with April Ballard?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Counseling

Does April Ballard, LPC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if April Ballard accepts your insurance.

Where is April Ballard, LPC's office located?

April Ballard's office is located at 14100 Cedar Rd Ste 290, Cleveland, OH 44121. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does April Ballard, LPC offer telehealth services?

April Ballard has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with April Ballard, LPC?

14100 Cedar Rd Ste 290 Cleveland, OH 44121