Dr. Antonio Fernando, DC

Dr. Antonio Fernando, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Antonio Fernando, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Allentown, PA. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

1244 Hamilton St # 102-104

Allentown, PA 18102

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Keystone Health Plan East

Learn about Dr. Fernando

This content was provided by Dr. Fernando "My Mission is to treat patients with honesty, integrity and compassion. By using the most up-to-date evaluation and treatment techniques, my patients experience "Excellence in Chiropractic care"."

• Chiropractic

Dr. Fernando does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Injuries
  • Breech Position
  • Degenerative Spine Disorders
  • Nutritional Deficiency
  • Nutritional Diseases
  • Pain Disorder
  • Torticollis
  • Whiplash

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Seton Hall
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • The National Health Sciences University
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 2005
  • Spine Research Institute Of San Diego
    Other Education | Completed 1999

Dr. Fernando has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fernando has no media or publications listed.

• Tagalog

Dr. Fernando does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fernando and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fernando's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fernando to family and friends
Dr. Fernando's Performance
in Upper Macungie, PA |
I have been to many Chiropractors over the years and Dr. Fernando has been the most thorough with his examinations and explanations of why I was hurting and how he could help, he is the most passionate about what he does, and is the most professional in terms of how he runs his practice. He helped me with my back pain in such a short period of time that I was simply amazed. I only wished I had found him before my back had become worse. I highly recommend him to my friends and family.
in Melbourne Florida |
Just the best. He knows what is he doing. Very kind and professional. Don't want to leave him once treatment begios.
in Allentown, PA |
Great experience, highly recommend it.
in Allentown, PA |
Very ethical and professional. Polite. Always on time with appointments. Highly recommended.
in Allentown, PA |
Apart from being good, at what he does, I really appreciate his precise, clear message, about how his treatment benefits me. He doesn't treat us like patients, but more like friends. I would recommend him to anyone, on the spot, without hesitation!!
in Allentown, PA |
I only have great things to say about Dr. Fernando! He is very caring, gentle and knowledgeable. He take the time not only to treat his patients but also takes the time to explain things and answer questions in a clear and concise manner. I appreciate that he takes the time to follow up with his patients, not many doctors do that. I used to be scared of chiropractors but Dr. Fernando has made the experience a positive one for me and my children. I highly recommend him.
in Nesquehoning, PA |
I really have appreciated Dr. Fernando's thoroughness during my visits to his office. On my first visit and all visits thereafter I have never felt rushed and if I had questions he answered them completely. I have really liked the results of my visits and the lack of pain after my office visits. He also does not push you to come back one week later if it is not needed. He suggests a plan that is reasonable for follow-up visits. I highly recommend him.
in Stewartsville |
Dr. Fernando is sincere, easy to understand and most importantly successful in resolving pain.
Have you seen Dr. Antonio Fernando, DC?
Are you Dr. Fernando?