Chiropractic  |
Dr. Anthony Ratkovic, DC
As a Chiropractor, I enjoy being a healthcare provide and living a healthy lifestyle. I train at the gym about 4-5 times per week and bike 1-2 times per week in the hills of Claremont, Upland and Mt. Baldy. My four children and wife are very important to me. I enjoy spending time at soccer, baseball and regiment that are sometimes out of town. We also enjoy "shake night" usually once during the work week where we go out for ice cream or yogurt. I also enjoy reading classic books that help improve my personal character and keep my up to date with my profession.

60 E Foothill Blvd

Upland, CA 91786

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Ratkovic

Euclid Chiropractic is your Whole Body health center; Our office strives to give personal and professional care; We help patients restore HEALTH by Chiropractic adjustments, proper posture exercise and simple nutrition.

• Chiropractic
  • Bone & Joint Non-Surgical Orthopedics
  • Clinical Exercise Physiology
  • Neurology
  • Pediatrics
  • Physical Therapy
  • Radiology
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Ratkovic does not have any board certifications listed.

• Arm Disorders

• Low Back Procedure
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Physical Therapy
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Los Angeles County University Of Southern California
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Nave Chiropractic, Rancho Cucamonga, Ca
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Nave Chiropractic, Rancho Cucamonga, Ca
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Ratkovic has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ratkovic has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ratkovic does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ratkovic and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ratkovic's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ratkovic to family and friends
Dr. Ratkovic Says:

Our patients take a personal interest in keeping Euclid Chiropractic excellent.   Not only do most of our new patients come from personal referrals, but they offer reviews and feedback to the doctors and staff personally as well as on social media websites.

We take feedback seriously at our office, and continue to look at ways to improve our service to the community of patients.

Dr. Ratkovic's Performance
in Ontario, Ca |
Dr. Tony is AMAZING. Always gives me great adjustments. He advises me very well. I appreciate him so very much. I would highly recommend him to anyone who suffers with back or neck pain.
Upland, CA |
I have been seeing Dr. Ratkovic for about 2 yrs. now. I don't have chronic problems, just some misalignment occasionally. When I call, the office staff is always very friendly and attentive. I get an appt. immediately. Dr. Ratkovic is very thorough and understands what I need. I have and will continue to recommend friends and family to Euclic Chiropratic!
Irvine, CA |
Thank you Dr. Ratkovic for your help with both of our sons, Friday and three years ago, you are amazing, and they were able to keep playing the sport they love because of your care!
San Bernardino, CA |
I see both Dr. Weaver and Dr. Ratkovic and they are both amazing. I have bulging discs in my neck and back that has lead to me having poor posture while sitting thus creating more pain than the discs bulging alone. After a few weeks of 2-3 adjustments a week, I made a small improvement. It's not 100% fixed (yet-if even possible) but the improvement alone is huge for me given my orthopedic surgeon has done nothing but pop pain pills in me. I will be continuing my treatment for 8 more weeks.
Riverside, CA |
Dr. Ratkovic is an awesome guy and is very helpful in my rehabilitation. I'm a disabled veteran and he has shown great care for me as an individual and as a veteran.
in Hesperia, CA |
Freindly knowledgeable staff. Would highly recommend.
Fullerton, CA |
Awesome team really helpful lots of experience great place to get the help u need very satisfied all the way around.
Whittier, CA |
Just want to say thanks to the Euclid Chiropractic team for making my life that much more enjoyable. Coming from the construction industry, Ironworker to be Exact, my body has taken a beating from 12 years of wear and tear.i have never in my 35 years been to a chiropractor; i always thought that if i was never in a car accident why do i need to see one.But for the past 4-5 years i have developed some serious lower back and right hip pain and discomfort.Thank you Dr Ratkovic for your expertise
in Corona, CA |
Dr. Tony and Dr. Weaver are very knowledgeable and definitely care about their patients. Their staff is incredible and very attentive. Would highly recommend this place.
in Chino, CA |
Dr.Ratkovic and Dr.Weaver are both top-notch professionals.If you are looking for trust,being inform,experience,compassion for you and your family, EUCLID CHIROPRACTIC is your place !!!Thanks again guys, for going that extra mile for me and my family...God bless and have a good day
in Ontario, CA |
This place is amazing! Both Dr. Tony and Dr. Weaver are so friendly and helpful. Front office staff is equally amazing. They truly care about each one of their patients. This was my very first time dealing with a chiropractor. I recently gotten into back to back accidents. I was nervous about my visit and Dr. Tony walked me through my first appointment over the phone. He made sure I understood what would be going on and how he would help me with my healing. Highly recommend!
in Upland, CA |
I found Euclid Chiropractic on yelp. My regular massage therapist suggested that I try chiropractic treatment after I started having sciatic pain that didn't seem to subside. The staff at Euclid Chiropractic are very friendly and helpful. The schedule is very flexible. Dr Tony explained my x-rays and the suggested treatment plan on the 1st visit with him. I liked that he was up front with the amount of visits it would take to heal completely. After the first treatment I was already having b
We do our best for patient visits throughout the day. Our staff are genuinely personal and professional. Patient care needs to be explained in detail and with patience, so all questions are answered. Anna, Thank You for your review.
in Riverside, ca |
Dr. Ratkovic and the staff at Euclid Chiropractic are always professional and extremely helpful when it comes to any questions or concerns regarding my treatment.
Yes, we do our best to make ourselves available for questions during, before and after business hours. Todd thank you for your review.
in Hawaiian Gardens, CA |
He's very attentive to my and my husbands needs. Although he has many patients he's good at remembering and knowing what we are there for. All his videos are great and very simple to follow. His staff is very friendly and easy to talk to.
Yes, we try to implement specific, simple exercises to improve your posture as your structure improves with the Chiropractic adjustments. Thank you Raquel for your review.
in Claremont, CA |
Dr Ratkovic listens first and engages you in the plan of treatment. So much more than just the adjustment. Great teacher and shows a genuine interest and enthusiasm in getting you to your highest level of function. Staff extremely courteous and helpful.
Yes, we do our best to understand your condition, then implement a progressive posture exercise program to compliment the Chiropractic adjustments. Thank you Barbara for your reviews.
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
I am legally blind. I recently fell while taking a shower and hurt my back, neck and the thumb on my left hand. My wife called Euclid Chiropractic and was able to get an appointment the next day. After a thorough consultation, Dr. Ratkovic provided a course of treatment starting with my thumb, which he put the thumb bone back in place and gave me an exercise I could do at home. A course of treatment was set up and within three visits, the pain in my back and neck were gone.
Yes, patience is given to understand their condition that specific treatment can be given to help. Even when they are blind. Thank you Herman for your review.
in Riverside, CA |
Excellent Doctor that really cares about his patients. Highly recommend him for all chiropractic needs!
Efrain, yes we do our best to have a personal and professional environment for our patients. Thank you for your review.
in Pomona, CA |
Dr.Ratkovic is the best! I was seeing another chiro that didn't quite get me and after a brief search via yelp, I found the Euclid clinic! They are flexible and take care of your needs based on your issues. Unlike most other chiros in the area. Check em out!
We do our best to give our best care to every patient by taking the time to understand their condition and treatment can be specific. Justin, thank you for the review.
in Beaumont, Ca. |
They are amazing!! I never new I could feel so good!
in Ontario, CA |
All that you want and need in a doctor. He takes the time to listen and gets to know you as a person. With Dr. Ratkovic's experience, and ability to explain your issue/treatment, you're in good hands.
in California |
Dr. Ratkovic is heaven sent!! Professional, knowledgeable and caring!! My Husband and I have been going to him for years & I wouldn't trust anyone else!! He has performed miracles on us and have fixed our many car accident aches and pains! At times we felt hopeless with our pain, but with Dr. Ratkovic's adjustments, and at home exercises...we are living a much happier, pain-less life.The staff is amazing & always make us feel welcome!! Thank you for providing us with such wonderful care!!
in Rancho cucamk |
Been going to see Dr. Ratkovic for a few months and have to say the staff and the doctors are awesome. Very friendly easy to deal with and on point to figuring out what's wrong and how to fix the issue.
in Upland, CA |
I was recommended to Euclid Chiropractic by a co-worker about two years ago or more. At this facility is where I met Dr. Ratkovic. I enjoy talking with him about how I feel and he always give me advice on exercises that I could do at home to help improve my situation. Dr. Ratkovic goes beyond his duties to help me and to make sure that I'm feeling and getting better. I highly recommend others to come into the office and begin treatment.
in Upland, CA |
I have been a patient for years now and would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a good chiropractor to come see him. Dr. Ratkovic is a friendly, kind and a easy person to talk with. A person always feels welcomed as soon as they walk into the office, they make you feel like family. I am extremely satisfied with the services that I recieve.
in Upland, ca |
Overall great experience, I'm happy with how he actually explains what's going on. You can tell that he is ginuwine about what he does and he really cares about his patients.
in Upland |
he was very informational and explain what they as chiropractors do. he gave me helpful stretches and exercises to help with my back pain. he is also very friendly and his main goal is to help the patient.
We do our best to explain your condition and treatment. Joe, thank you for your review.
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Ratkovic, DC?

Visit Dr. Ratkovic