Dr. Anthony Ratkovic, DC

Dr. Anthony Ratkovic, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Anthony Ratkovic, DC is a chiropractor in Upland, CA and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Los Angeles County University of Southern California in 2001 and specializes in chiropractic, sports medicine, and more.Read his story

60 E Foothill Blvd

Upland, CA 91786

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Ratkovic

Dr. Ratkovic's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ratkovic "As a Chiropractor, I enjoy being a healthcare provide and living a healthy lifestyle. I train at the gym about 4-5 times per week and bike 1-2 times per week in the hills of Claremont, Upland and Mt. Baldy. My four children and wife are very important to me. I enjoy spending time at soccer, baseball and regiment that are sometimes out of town. We also enjoy "shake night" usually once during the work week where we go out for ice cream or yogurt. I also enjoy reading classic books that help improve my personal character and keep my up to date with my profession. "

This content was provided by Dr. Ratkovic "Euclid Chiropractic is your Whole Body health center; Our office strives to give personal and professional care; We help patients restore HEALTH by Chiropractic adjustments, proper posture exercise and simple nutrition."

• Chiropractic
  • Bone & Joint Non-Surgical Orthopedics
  • Clinical Exercise Physiology
  • Neurology
  • Pediatrics
  • Physical Therapy
  • Radiology
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Ratkovic does not have any board certifications listed.

• Low Back Procedure
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Physical Therapy
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of California
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Los Angeles County University of Southern California
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Nave Chiropractic, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Nave Chiropractic, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Ratkovic has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ratkovic has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ratkovic does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ratkovic and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ratkovic's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ratkovic to family and friends

Dr. Ratkovic's Performance

Dr. Ratkovic Says:
"

Our patients take a personal interest in keeping Euclid Chiropractic excellent.   Not only do most of our new patients come from personal referrals, but they offer reviews and feedback to the doctors and staff personally as well as on social media websites.

We take feedback seriously at our office, and continue to look at ways to improve our service to the community of patients.

"

Dr Tony’s been helping me for years, his adjustments always leave me feeling better. I recommend Euclid Chiropractic, good people and good work. Thank you
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Ratkovic is best. Period. He is one of those types? of doctors who you like to see but he doesn't like to see you(in pain at least). Every time? I've come in for either an? injury or just to keep things aligned, Dr. Ratkovic fixed me up and then has taken his time to explain things and provide...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
DR.Ratkovic is a very respectable person when I'm in the office which I'm greeted walking in the door doctors and staff are very respectful and professional I trust there opinion I recommend them so much I send co worker there way that needs a chiropractor
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I couldn’t be happier with Dr Ratkovic and the work he’s done for me. I would highly recommend him to anyone
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Tony is AMAZING. Always gives me great adjustments. He advises me very well. I appreciate him so very much. I would highly recommend him to anyone who suffers with back or neck pain.