Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Pantanella

Saint Alexius Medical Center

1555 Barrington Rd Hoffman Estates, IL 60010

Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC is a chiropractor in Hoffman Estates, IL. He specializes in chiropractic, internal medicine, and more.

Dr. Pantanella's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pantanella

Dr. Pantanella?
Dr. Pantanella's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC
Dr. Pantanella has moved to 8 Executive Ct., Suite #1 - South Barrington, IL 60010. New phone number - 847-794-6641.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
Dr. Pantanella is the absolute best. He listens to you as a patient, is gentle and takes his time to treat you. It is a welcoming atmosphere and easy to arrange an appointment. If you are looking for a new chiropractor look no further.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
Dr. Pantanella is the best Chiropractor I have ever been to. He is gentle and thorough. He reviewed my sports injury and multiple car accident history and formulated a plan to get me pain-free. Since then, I have hmad no pain and was able to resume my normal activities! I would recommend him to everyone. You will not be disappointed in choosing him as your doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
Dr. Pantanella is amazing within days of being treated by him I felt so much better. Never had a hard time getting an appointment and he always explained everything thoroughly. He is one the most respectful and professional doctors I have every met.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
I have been to a few chiropractors over the years but none as thorough as Dr. Pantanella; he is much more. After discussing my symptoms he suggested an xray to determine exactly what my problem was - something not done before. He explained the xray results and treatment plan to me in a way i could easily understand. His treatment is gentle and very effective - no cracking of the spine as i have had in the past. I am on a good path right now and would definitely recommend Dr. Pantanella.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
I suffered from severe lower back pain and sciatica which started from an old injury and required a "WALKER". Dr. Pantenella ordered necessary tests and after diagnosing the problem, he corrected the alignment of my spine which also alievated the the pressure off the sciatic nerve. I am now pain free and thank goodness, "NO MORE WALKER". Dr. Pantenella will carefully explain all procedures and will answer any questions you may have. His assistant Lakesha is also wonderful. Wait time 5 min.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
Dr Pantanella is an excellent chiropractor. When I had serious back pain from improper lifting he not only expertly corrected my back problems and eliminated the pain, but he taught me how to lift objects to prevent future problems. I highly recommend him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
I came to Dr. Pantanella after years of neck and lower back pain from working in a hospital for so long. The initial assessment he did was very informative and it let him understand and focus on exactly what was wrong with me. Each visit after that focused on treating my problem areas and really relieving the pain. I really like his techniques and the way he practices. My pain has subsided but he still wants to be careful about any further injuries. I would highly reccomend him to anyone else
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
DR. PANTANELLA IS THE BEST, HE HELPED ME WITH MY BACK PAIN AND I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER. HE IS VERY RESPECTFUL AND EASY TO TALK TO.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
Dr Pantanella really knows his stuff. He helps you out with anything and everything. He really puts the "Care" in Care Chiropractic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Pantanella?

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Integrative Medicine

1984
National College Of Chiropractic
1984

Dr. Pantanella accepts

Dr. Pantanella accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Pantanella treats your condition or procedure

• Nutritional Diseases
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Upper Extremity Disorders
  • Weight Loss

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Pantanella treats patients.

St. Alexius Medical Center

Hoffman Estates, IL

69% Patient experience rating, Equal to the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • America's 50 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)