Chiropractic  |
Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC
Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Hoffman Estates, IL. He is 63 years old. Dr. Pantanella is affiliated with St. Alexius Medical Center.

Anthony Pantanella

1555 Barrington Rd

Hoffman Estates, IL 60010

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Dr. Pantanella

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Integrative Medicine

Dr. Pantanella does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cervical Disc Degeneration
  • Nutritional Diseases
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Upper Extremity Disorders
  • Weight Loss

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• National College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 1984

Dr. Pantanella has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pantanella has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pantanella does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pantanella and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pantanella's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pantanella to family and friends
Dr. Pantanella's Performance
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
Dr. Pantanella is amazing within days of being treated by him I felt so much better. Never had a hard time getting an appointment and he always explained everything thoroughly. He is one the most respectful and professional doctors I have every met.
in HOFFMAN ESTATES |
I have been to a few chiropractors over the years but none as thorough as Dr. Pantanella; he is much more. After discussing my symptoms he suggested an xray to determine exactly what my problem was - something not done before. He explained the xray results and treatment plan to me in a way i could easily understand. His treatment is gentle and very effective - no cracking of the spine as i have had in the past. I am on a good path right now and would definitely recommend Dr. Pantanella.
in Hoffman Estates |
I suffered from severe lower back pain and sciatica which started from an old injury and required a "WALKER". Dr. Pantenella ordered necessary tests and after diagnosing the problem, he corrected the alignment of my spine which also alievated the the pressure off the sciatic nerve. I am now pain free and thank goodness, "NO MORE WALKER". Dr. Pantenella will carefully explain all procedures and will answer any questions you may have. His assistant Lakesha is also wonderful. Wait time 5 min.
Streamwood, IL |
Dr Pantanella is an excellent chiropractor. When I had serious back pain from improper lifting he not only expertly corrected my back problems and eliminated the pain, but he taught me how to lift objects to prevent future problems. I highly recommend him!!
Elgin, Il |
I came to Dr. Pantanella after years of neck and lower back pain from working in a hospital for so long. The initial assessment he did was very informative and it let him understand and focus on exactly what was wrong with me. Each visit after that focused on treating my problem areas and really relieving the pain. I really like his techniques and the way he practices. My pain has subsided but he still wants to be careful about any further injuries. I would highly reccomend him to anyone else
in STREAMWOOD |
DR. PANTANELLA IS THE BEST, HE HELPED ME WITH MY BACK PAIN AND I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER. HE IS VERY RESPECTFUL AND EASY TO TALK TO.
Palatine, IL |
Dr Pantanella really knows his stuff. He helps you out with anything and everything. He really puts the "Care" in Care Chiropractic.
in Wheaton, IL |
Dr Pantanella was one of the first doctors that was able to make me feel better with each subsequent visit. He genuinely cares about the patient and their ailments, and treats them as such; unlike other doctors that treat you like an appointment they don't have time for. I highly recommend him for any chiropractic care. The office staff was always friendly, able to schedule with a wide variety of appointment times. Also, never any wait time, they get you in almost immediately.
in Elgin, IL |
Dr. Pantanella has a great personality, friendly and enthusiastic about his work and helping people. I had a shoulder and back problem. Turns out it was actually a rib bone pushing on a nerve causing my pain. No other doctor could figure that out. After about 10 treatments the pain is gone, that was a year ago and I am still pain free. He explains everything he is doing and why. His office staff is the best, friendly and very charming. I would recommend him to anyone
in Palatine, IL |
I was able to get my first appointment right away, no waiting. Dr. Pantanella is thorough with his tests, examinations and explanations when I have questions. Treatments are done very carefully with small adjustments. My symptoms have cleared up quickly and I'm so glad that that I decided to go to him for treatment of headaches, neck and upper back pain.
in Algonquin, IL |
Office staff always courteous. Dr. Pantanella makes every effort to be on time. He is very thorough in his explanation of your condition. My concerns were all addressed and I have had very good response to treatement.
in P |
There are not enough positive words to describe Dr Pantanella, his staff, and his work. I was referred by a trusted friend and she did not let me down. Dr Pantanella is thorough and precise in his chiropractic technique, it is comforting to be adjusted in exactly the right spots instead of the general crunch. He and his staff are friendly and you feel welcome from the first visit onward. I have never had to wait for an appointment, I fill out my questionnaire and proceed into a room for therapy.
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
Are you Dr. Pantanella?