Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 66

Dr. Pantanella

Saint Alexius Medical Center

1555 Barrington Rd Hoffman Estates, IL 60169

Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC is a Chiropractor in Hoffman Estates, IL. He is affiliated with AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Pantanella to book an appointment.

Dr. Pantanella's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pantanella

Dr. Pantanella?
Dr Pantanella makes the treatment plan according to your needs. Dr Pantanella is very personable. He has helped after a few falls that would have taken longer to heal if not for Dr Pantanella.
Chris – Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
I was blessed to first meet Dr. Pantanella 28 years ago after hurting my back at work. I was told I needed an operation. Dr Pantanella gave me a much more thorough exam than any previous doctor had. Dr Pantanella said “Give me four-six weeks and I’ll have you back to normal. He proved to be a man of his word. Dr Pantanella has impressed me numerous times with his knowledge of the human body and how it functions in unity. When my wife was diagnosed with Lupus, he took the time to explain it it terms we both could understand and appreciate. He’s a doctor who truly cares about all aspects of his patient’s health and well-being He is the best or the best imo. He is a wonderful, compassionate human being and he remains my highly respect friend. I promise you, he will impress you just as much.
Spencer C Young – Jun 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
Dr. Pantanella has moved to 8 Executive Ct., Suite #1 - South Barrington, IL 60010. New phone number - 847-794-6641.
Chris in Hoffman Estates, IL – Feb 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
Dr. Pantanella is the absolute best. He listens to you as a patient, is gentle and takes his time to treat you. It is a welcoming atmosphere and easy to arrange an appointment. If you are looking for a new chiropractor look no further.
  • Long wait times
Stephanie in Schaumburg, IL – Sep 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
Dr. Pantanella is the best Chiropractor I have ever been to. He is gentle and thorough. He reviewed my sports injury and multiple car accident history and formulated a plan to get me pain-free. Since then, I have hmad no pain and was able to resume my normal activities! I would recommend him to everyone. You will not be disappointed in choosing him as your doctor.
  • Long wait times
DianeW in IL – Aug 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
Dr. Pantanella is amazing within days of being treated by him I felt so much better. Never had a hard time getting an appointment and he always explained everything thoroughly. He is one the most respectful and professional doctors I have every met.
Marisela in Hoffman Estates, IL – Aug 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
I have been to a few chiropractors over the years but none as thorough as Dr. Pantanella; he is much more. After discussing my symptoms he suggested an xray to determine exactly what my problem was - something not done before. He explained the xray results and treatment plan to me in a way i could easily understand. His treatment is gentle and very effective - no cracking of the spine as i have had in the past. I am on a good path right now and would definitely recommend Dr. Pantanella.
Ellen in HOFFMAN ESTATES – Jul 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
I suffered from severe lower back pain and sciatica which started from an old injury and required a "WALKER". Dr. Pantenella ordered necessary tests and after diagnosing the problem, he corrected the alignment of my spine which also alievated the the pressure off the sciatic nerve. I am now pain free and thank goodness, "NO MORE WALKER". Dr. Pantenella will carefully explain all procedures and will answer any questions you may have. His assistant Lakesha is also wonderful. Wait time 5 min.
Esther in Hoffman Estates – Jun 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
Dr Pantanella is an excellent chiropractor. When I had serious back pain from improper lifting he not only expertly corrected my back problems and eliminated the pain, but he taught me how to lift objects to prevent future problems. I highly recommend him!!
Streamwood, IL – Mar 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
I came to Dr. Pantanella after years of neck and lower back pain from working in a hospital for so long. The initial assessment he did was very informative and it let him understand and focus on exactly what was wrong with me. Each visit after that focused on treating my problem areas and really relieving the pain. I really like his techniques and the way he practices. My pain has subsided but he still wants to be careful about any further injuries. I would highly reccomend him to anyone else
Elgin, Il – Feb 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
DR. PANTANELLA IS THE BEST, HE HELPED ME WITH MY BACK PAIN AND I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER. HE IS VERY RESPECTFUL AND EASY TO TALK TO.
MARITZA M in STREAMWOOD – Dec 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
Dr Pantanella really knows his stuff. He helps you out with anything and everything. He really puts the "Care" in Care Chiropractic.
Palatine, IL – Nov 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
Dr Pantanella was one of the first doctors that was able to make me feel better with each subsequent visit. He genuinely cares about the patient and their ailments, and treats them as such; unlike other doctors that treat you like an appointment they don't have time for. I highly recommend him for any chiropractic care. The office staff was always friendly, able to schedule with a wide variety of appointment times. Also, never any wait time, they get you in almost immediately.
FZ in Wheaton, IL – Nov 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
Dr. Pantanella has a great personality, friendly and enthusiastic about his work and helping people. I had a shoulder and back problem. Turns out it was actually a rib bone pushing on a nerve causing my pain. No other doctor could figure that out. After about 10 treatments the pain is gone, that was a year ago and I am still pain free. He explains everything he is doing and why. His office staff is the best, friendly and very charming. I would recommend him to anyone
Jeff in Elgin in Elgin, IL – Oct 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
I was able to get my first appointment right away, no waiting. Dr. Pantanella is thorough with his tests, examinations and explanations when I have questions. Treatments are done very carefully with small adjustments. My symptoms have cleared up quickly and I'm so glad that that I decided to go to him for treatment of headaches, neck and upper back pain.
Kathy in Palatine, IL – Jun 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
Office staff always courteous. Dr. Pantanella makes every effort to be on time. He is very thorough in his explanation of your condition. My concerns were all addressed and I have had very good response to treatement.
Dr. Joe Ptasinski in Algonquin, IL – Jun 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?
There are not enough positive words to describe Dr Pantanella, his staff, and his work. I was referred by a trusted friend and she did not let me down. Dr Pantanella is thorough and precise in his chiropractic technique, it is comforting to be adjusted in exactly the right spots instead of the general crunch. He and his staff are friendly and you feel welcome from the first visit onward. I have never had to wait for an appointment, I fill out my questionnaire and proceed into a room for therapy.
C in P – Jan 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Pantanella, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Pantanella?

• Chiropractic